Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) (30179 Views)

Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) / Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Hoelujohn: 9:35pm On Feb 13
pek:
In a saner society....
$50 million dollars law suit
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Joconceptbest4(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13
DSoj:
Davido must look for the guy and compensate him.
That was totally uncalled for
why if I may ask? From the video, the first bouncer shift the guy make im comot for road, same with the second bouncer. Honestly this guy deserve drillings.
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Tony4000: 9:48pm On Feb 13
My dear I wonder oooo
phonny22:
That's not even the problem at hand

Why is cost of living trying to kill the living?
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by HRMK: 9:54pm On Feb 13
was he protecting his source of livelihood or what?
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by BadMaster: 9:57pm On Feb 13
PHAYOL81:

OF course, CR7 allows autograph everytime but that's always with his consent. Go figure, the fan(s) usually ask for permission beforehand, not irrationally trying to invade their space. That's why these stars have the bouncers around them anywhere they go because they don't love intrusion into their space. You only get close when permitted (whether there's barricade or not).
IF they're not in the mood for autograph, press brief or whatever, you can't force yourself on them. The usual result is what happened to that fan. You'll be embarrassed.

I guess you don't even know what trespass entails. The moment he was forcing his way to close on Davido, he's already trespassed boundary and even transgressed. He wasn't permitted to come that far and the bouncer acted in defence (his job)to forestall unforeseen tragedy because he didn't know the intention of the said fan.
Another idiotic comment. So, the best and only way to forestall unforseen tragedy is to hit the fan on the face. In a saner society, Davido would pay through his nose to compensate that guy.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by jayAjoku(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13
he is a powerless scared mofo he no fit walka normally for street on him own na crowd and celebrity mentality dey make an misbehave the day him go jam him mate that day he fit lose him life all Davido crew na weak Ajebo children
blackmantis:
He slapped one fan who innocently came for a handshake and punched another who was taking a selfie........
He get luck sha... Cause 1. Its in Nigeria and anything goes. 2. He never jam....make he mistake slap soldier wey wear mufti ....he go feeeeel it.
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13
Uyi168:
All these aides Sabi over-do.

If issues burst now,Davido go hide head while u collect bullets for free..
Just leave am make e dey do like Rambo grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:08pm On Feb 13
Dude is rich!

He should get a good lawyer

When people have started including it in prayers that Messi’s bodyguard should slap them
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by merits(m): 10:35pm On Feb 13
GistMedia0:
A chaotic scene unfolded at a recent event featuring Nigerian music star Davido, as one of his aides reportedly punched a fan who got too close. The fan, trying to take a selfie, was left reeling from the blow as the incident shocked onlookers. Social media exploded with outrage, demanding accountability for the violent act. Davido and his team are yet to comment on the situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xt99vu12vc

Serve him right the guy is doing is job.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Maliqcious: 10:47pm On Feb 13
Uyi168:
All these aides Sabi over-do.

If issues burst now,Davido go hide head while u collect bullets for free..
what do you know about issues?
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by nedekid: 11:00pm On Feb 13
Mabouchibunmi:
When they are not gods
Best to stay away from them.
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by occfx: 11:01pm On Feb 13
fabian063:
Stop showing too much respect and emotions towards celebrities. See them as normal human like you and this kind of embarrassment won't happen to you.

Exactly what I do but some people think I am egoistic. I don't know why I should be hustling for pics with a celebrity
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by nedekid: 11:05pm On Feb 13
jayAjoku:
he is a powerless scared mofo he no fit walka normally for street on him own na crowd and celebrity mentality dey make an misbehave the day him go jam him mate that day he fit lose him life all Davido crew na weak Ajebo children
You sure? Those days when we small, na so we talk say oyinbo pikin no get power, until them beat person, we get sense. That lati guy, e bi like say you no know say na ex US marine weh been de afganistan de carry machine gun as guitar.
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by 7upnigeria: 11:05pm On Feb 13
matify83:
Moderation should be their key word.

That aide was overzealous and high handed.

Davido will need to make a public statement on this imbroglio

Those aids are BEING PAID to guard Davido. I dont know why some people lose their head the moment they see some of these musicians moving around. You dey mumu around because a human being LIKE YOU is in the hood. Nothing will happen to the Davido's security, he was only doing his job.
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by 7upnigeria: 11:10pm On Feb 13
jayAjoku:

Better calm down. He gets laid for guarding Davido. That's his job, let these things sink into your head. He's trained to do so.
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by shineeye1: 12:03am On Feb 14
GistMedia0:
A chaotic scene unfolded at a recent event featuring Nigerian music star Davido, as one of his aides reportedly punched a fan who got too close. The fan, trying to take a selfie, was left reeling from the blow as the incident shocked onlookers. Social media exploded with outrage, demanding accountability for the violent act. Davido and his team are yet to comment on the situation.

Hero worshippers, serves you right! Go make something of your own life instead of the vain attempt to belong.
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by peculiar2233: 12:04am On Feb 14
fabian063:
Stop showing too much respect and emotions towards celebrities. See them as normal human like you and this kind of embarrassment won't happen to you.
You really make sense but I swear if nah me I go just fall yakata and pretend like say i don kpai. Davido himself must come visit me at the hospital 😆😆
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by osazuwa23: 12:15am On Feb 14
I can’t blame the guard for this considering wizkid and davido has been tackled by fans also you never no someone intentions. Also seeing what happened to aka in South Africa you never know but at the same time the fact davido can’t stand up for himself shows he a wimp
GistMedia0:

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Sokari29: 12:41am On Feb 14
MyExpression:
Sue his ass...sue Davido too, coz the guy was acting in defence of his boss.

Then they will explain if there was a legal perimeter barricade for Davido...and if the guy was trespassing his right to public space...and weda he touched Davido in anyway that posed a threat to Davido's life that warranted self-defence.
That guy is David's cousin
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by BALLOSKI: 1:55am On Feb 14
They won't do this to a fan in the UK or USA. I don't blame them, I blame those who "famz" them.

Burna had to kick one last time. They can't try this in the west.
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 2:56am On Feb 14
Dey no born you well to slap me in this kind of condition. I go return am immediately.
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by haphizz57(m): 4:35am On Feb 14
9ja celebrity & ova sabi. Even america celebrity dey wait for selfie wit dia fans.
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Basic123: 6:36am On Feb 14
fabian063:
I met francis duru at my place of work one day.He was surprised with thr way I related to him.I did it as if he was nobody!
He is human being like me,he just happens to be appearing on TV.Although,I enjoy his works

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by KIDfurniture(m): 6:49am On Feb 14
Just see o. He didn’t even touch the stupid boy ooo but he got a hot slap. I do not see any of these boys as anything. Lol baddest slap. Rubbish.

GistMedia0:

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 6:55am On Feb 14
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol, this thing just make me remember when we beat one bouncer that year cuz him been dey try show himself, sotey the owner of the establishment come out for peace talk, chai gone are days when men no get joy, all we knew was violence, just trying to get this money and live a better and peaceful life now.

This guy Bleep up Sha, all this celebrities no dey freak me cuz I have seen some of them and I just treat them like a normal human being. Nothing dey dere.

Normal normal na dead case cuz the matter no get where he touch.

Welcome to Nigeria grin
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Yuneehk(f): 7:36am On Feb 14
fabian063:
I kept reading and hoping to find a comment like this.

If we had people like this, celebrities won't be feeling fly. Even me no dey send. Act normal if you find yourself in the same space with them. I've heard some even snob greetings, when you can actually see them and throway face.

They will call for shows and you'll see people standing, suffocating just to be in their presence. It doesn't mean they won't still embarass you after using your money to pay to see them. Your fellow human being oh, and you'll be acting like you're seeing God.

That's just me sha. Na em sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Johilo(m): 8:43am On Feb 14
This is not the right time to throw or receive punch as anything can happen to the giver or the reciever..
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by toffyz(m): 8:54am On Feb 14
matify83:
That was uncalled for really.

The guy wasn't even expecting the "sucker punch"

His demeanor posed no harm to Davido from the short clip seen.
I saw the video, it was a quick one( punch), the guy wasn't too close to him at all. It was so clear the guy was only filming or trying to take a shot of him and David. So why the punch??
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by MrJames007: 9:25am On Feb 14
fabian063:
Complete rubbish.

They act like they are gods.
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by DSoj(m): 10:02am On Feb 14
Joconceptbest4:
why if I may ask? From the video, the first bouncer shift the guy make im comot for road, same with the second bouncer. Honestly this guy deserve drillings.

Fans will be fans , thats how they know to show love
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Exceed15: 11:12am On Feb 14
I once stood next to Kate henshaw sometimes ago to be Attended. Mehnn I see am as a normal person... I no even say hello yet I admire her as star she is . Always compose yourself when u see a celebrity.
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Draggun(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14
Wtf? Lati no get chill oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) / Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React / Ozo Chukwu Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.