Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) (30159 Views)

Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) / Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Giftedhand47(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13
Davido
Davido
Davido

Issue a statement on this
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by EreluRoz: 7:59pm On Feb 13
AmuRod:

Nice comment
I think sey na only me dey reason this way
I've seen some of them and didn't even feel the urge to move an inch from where I was sitting. Very irritating
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by 360command: 8:03pm On Feb 13
He pushed a bouncer off and he got what he deserved. The more you Bleep around, the more you gonna find out. If he had stated in his lane without having to push anyone or without having to Bleep around, he would never have found out.
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by malali: 8:04pm On Feb 13
Thats assault, caught on video.

Get a good lawyer and sue him.
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13
u cannot approach sm1 who doesn't know u and take pictures without permission.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by freemi(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13
fabian063:
Stop showing too much respect and emotions towards celebrities. See them as normal human like you and this kind of embarrassment won't happen to you.
true. Davido passing my street I will b in my room pressing my fone as I'm doin now. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by walosky(m): 8:13pm On Feb 13
That's uncalled for and too babaric.

The Aide sef even borrowed Sabinus' clothes yet use am dey slap person

Mtcheeew !
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Patojargz: 8:15pm On Feb 13
U dey get too close say davido na Jesus... That pal whine himself...
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by UptownVibes(m): 8:19pm On Feb 13
God don pick d person call with slap grin
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by chopnaira: 8:20pm On Feb 13
This is one of the reasons guns need to be legal in Nigeria. You slap somebody, you collect 🤣
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13
fabian063:
Stop showing too much respect and emotions towards celebrities. See them as normal human like you and this kind of embarrassment won't happen to you.
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Nahunger(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13
MyExpression:
Sue his ass...sue Davido too, coz the guy was acting in defence of his boss.

Then they will explain if there was a legal perimeter barricade for Davido...and if the guy was trespassing his right to public space...and weda he touched Davido in anyway that posed a threat to Davido's life that warranted self-defence.

What are you waiting for, to court na on behalf of the foo.lish victim.
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by candygist: 8:26pm On Feb 13
Sirmwill:
Baba is probably trying to avoid a Mohbadic situation 🥲

Too many unreasonable people like you lipsrsealed
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by candygist: 8:27pm On Feb 13
Pussyisgud:
Dem don warn the guy na as he no wan listen wetin mek the bouncer do

The bouncer for try this kind thing for abroad ?
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 8:28pm On Feb 13
matify83:
That was uncalled for really.

The guy wasn't even expecting the "sucker punch"

His demeanor posed no harm to Davido from the short clip seen.
But why chase Davido around if he's not a nuisance? Not everyone is a fan. If he had a job, will he be following everyone they call 'celebrities' to take selfies with them?

How many bankers, doctors, engineers, businessmen, IT folks etc have time to be leeching on these people they all want to worship and suddenly start making life uncomfortable for? These are just urchins that want to get close to him and he doesn't care about getting too close to them - who wants to be useful to too many people that are useless to them?

Live and let them live too. If they're indeed fans, let them prove that they have ever paid a dime for their concerts or streaming their music. They prefer to just harass them wherever they see them, even at airports, tours and concerts and even their homes. Don't they deserve their own privacy too? That's nonsense in my opinion and they deserve being thought a lesson

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by candygist: 8:32pm On Feb 13
Yugoslavia247:
Propaganda video.

While Dem no complete am.

Gistlover geng
Asisat oshoala crew

Help us post the complete video abeg.
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Nickymichy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13
You can't get close without permission, eso dey........one of his lyrics in baddest boy
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by morule20(m): 8:35pm On Feb 13
I swear, if na me I go slap that man back
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by samuel19222(m): 8:35pm On Feb 13
omo na confirm slap Lati give the guy, that guy should sue the bouncer because he was only taking pictures not trying to harm

I can see the guy

MyExpression:

Then they will explain if there was a legal perimeter barricade for Davido...and if the guy was trespassing his right to public space...and weda he touched Davido in anyway that posed a threat to Davido's life that warranted self-defence.

[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by 43Ronin: 8:35pm On Feb 13
Shey that one na slap abi na closeline grin e good for am as e jo get sense
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by asumo12: 8:35pm On Feb 13
That nose go bleed shocked
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by CockPit: 8:40pm On Feb 13
The fan deserves the slap to reset his brain to factory settings.
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13
pek:
In a saner society....
The slapper will have to pay large compensation to the slappee. grin grin compensation will be around £10000

The slapper will also end up in court for assault and battery.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by PHAYOL81: 8:50pm On Feb 13
CondemnBattery:
cool

That was really uncalled for.

Even Ronaldo do pose for pics with fans.
I guess the fan wanted the selfie outa love.

Nigerians be doing the most

OF course, CR7 allows autograph everytime but that's always with his consent. Go figure, the fan(s) usually ask for permission beforehand, not irrationally trying to invade their space. That's why these stars have the bouncers around them anywhere they go because they don't love intrusion into their space. You only get close when permitted (whether there's barricade or not).
IF they're not in the mood for autograph, press brief or whatever, you can't force yourself on them. The usual result is what happened to that fan. You'll be embarrassed.

MyExpression:

I guess you don't even know what trespass entails. The moment he was forcing his way to close on Davido, he's already trespassed boundary and even transgressed. He wasn't permitted to come that far and the bouncer acted in defence (his job)to forestall unforeseen tragedy because he didn't know the intention of the said fan.

BadMaster:

Another idiotic comment. So, the best and only way to forestall unforseen tragedy is to hit the fan on the face. In a saner society, Davido would pay through his nose to compensate that guy.

It always said that only a dumb mind attacks constructive argument with insult and of course, you're a perfect confirmation of it. To the topic: you mention saner clime. A saner clime is thus refered because people living in it are civil and organized. They're sane and very objective in thinking and mindset. They would hardly behave in such way as the !d!ot you're trying hard to defend. They understand and respect your privacy; and each and everyone of them knows where and when their rights have elapsed. And on the opposite, we're not in a saner clime here because majority here behave in a rash, improper, disorganized and uncivilized ways. Simple.
In that clip, I wonder if you understand the !d!ot you're defending had breached DAVIDO's first line of defence by shoving aside the bouncer walling off the camera angle, his side? He's left the other bouncer with absolutely no other good option than to find a way to quickly stop him before the incident turn sour. If he turned his principal (DAVIDO)around shielding him with his body(this which was the only other option available), he would've ended up exposing him vulnerable to the fans behind. In the end, his principal might end up suffering the very fate he was preventing as someone there might take the opportunity to hurt him too. He's got seconds to react and he did the only thing would stop the intruder while still having his principal protected. Or must he wait until the fan did whatever he had in mind before reacting? Must he wait until Davido recieved the MOHBAD treatment before doing anything?I swear, if the guards around MOHBAD had efficiently did their job by shielding him off against whosoever attacked him on the way home after his show and even before then had prevented anybody getting close to him at his video shoot scene, perhaps we may still have the guy around today. In some cases, you don't have the privilege to wait to see what will happen because much as hard as you're trying to present the fan's action as harmless, IT COULD TURN OUT TO BE FATAL. As nature would have it, the bodyguard ain't gonn wait to find out.
In the clip even, David was shocked at the incident as much as the reaction. It was so awful to be true but sometimes HATE WOULD ALWAYS MAKE YOU DEFEND NONSENSE AND YOU'LL THINK YOU'RE MAKING SENSE.

stuffs4me:

Do you even know the meaning of public space?

You obviously don't know how the law works

I don't seem to understand you guys anymore. Just imagine me LOL at this post of yours. What does “public space” have to do with our convo? Does having a public space mean a celeb can't enjoy his/er private space?
Alright, mind telling me where the law ask you to just intrude into another's space WITHOUT CONSENT? SMH!

stuffs4me:

Maybe you didn't realize that it was not Davido's father that built the airport

Another funny post. I guess you fail to understand rights have limits, even at public place. Like the fan, Davido himself has right to be left alone wherever he choses to stay provided he's not himself encroaching on the space someone else had taken before him. Even on a public road, you as a stranger can't rush at anybody that way without getting embarrassed talk more of a global star. I don't understand why people are trying hard to support uncivilty and nonsense.
Take for instance a resturant. That's another public space more open to anybody than the airport. Every seat in there belongs to no one but everyone. So, as an individual, you have right to pick whichever seat you want at whichever corner where you get served whatever meal you ordered. But (watch this)the moment there's an occupant already at the corner you want, it's already somebody else's space then and you are outlawed to go sit right at the same table with the said individual. If you must do so (sit there)for whatever reasons best known to you, then you ask for permission from the occupant. If s/he said no, then it's a no. You go find your own table or betterstill wait your turn (meaning you wait until the occupant leave the table). It's simple but because we're too lawless in this country, many trample on others rights and still shout them down for complaining. And many don't even know the limits of their rights no more.
You have rights doesn't mean you can go hug/shake/disturb/whatever every single person you see anywhere without their consent. They have rights too and part of that right is their private space.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Segzy19: 8:52pm On Feb 13
Honestly all these so called celebrities are over hyped as if they are not human beings ...

Good for the fan.... Without fans those celebrities are worth nothing....

However that security aide went too far ....
The fan didnt pose any security threat to David's so why punch him in the face? Yet Davido appeared cool with it...

Nonsense people
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by gassbee: 8:53pm On Feb 13
Dem need to use one fan as scapegoat
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by JaskanFactor: 9:10pm On Feb 13
phonny22:
That's not even the problem at hand
Why is cost of living trying to kill the living?

the oyinbo people who own the world, no longer want dark skin people around on the planet, thats why the cost of living is highest in africa relative to income. We are under siege. thats why cost of living is death for the dark skin people
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Victory662(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13
Me no give any fvck about celebs. Me self na celeb in my own way. I no dey rush anyone, even if them dey throw money. I go just dey my dey. U no be my papa
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Popesuccess(m): 9:15pm On Feb 13
pek:
In a saner society....
He will be Sueing them for millions

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by noskcid(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13
Honestly, seeing these guys in public doesn’t move me an inch. I just see them as normal people because I have this belief that everyone is unique in their own way and nobody fit be like you so why I go dey happy like who take molly because I see my fellow human being?
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13
The young man deserved the punch and more. The younger generation is filled with simps. Imagine running afer your age mate shouting 'baddest ! baddest !'. Is he feeding you ? Are you all this jobless ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken / Tboss Really Looks Like A Goddess In These New Pictures / Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.