Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (2374 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by darlforme: 5:22am On Nov 10, 2011
Re: ... by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2011
Mehn! OP i feel ur pain o. Wiv wot u said bout 'giving her evrytn she wnts' it sims 2me dat ur a YES MAN, nd dats a vry bad tin,
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2011
@OP, u are a fooool. Oops u said no abusive words. tongue
This is a sign, move on bro. There are many good girls out there that will appreciate u. Don't knw why we guys like the girls dat give us problems.
Anyhow, ur just 25 and have a whole life ahead of u. Look for a decent respectable chic.
Re: ... by freecocoa(f): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2011
Yeah khalifa I agree with you,he sure sounds like. Yes man.
OP you contributed to whatever is wrong with your girlfriend but I won't blame you cos you were only acting out of love and the goodwill of your heart(though that doesn't mean being foo lish)having said that,I'd like you to know that out of experience,I've realized that if you treat a lady overly nice,there are tendencies that she'll start taking you for granted(not all ladies o)but most behave that way,you need to be a little strict with her,don't just give in to everything she demands and says,teach her to be independent,don't let her believe your life is over without her.
As for her insulting attitude,guess its an inbuilt thing since she's like that with everyone(I know people like that)you just have to make it clear you don't like that,(except you can live with that)threaten to leave if she doesn't curtail it(believe me changing entirely is gonna be hard) and I think she's trying to explore more,she's just 22 so I guess she wants to see it all before sticking to you(what I think o,may not be true)just have a long talk with her and package your self well,don't be an ATM machine.goodluck.
Re: ... by darlforme: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2011
Thanks bro's I appreciate your advices.
Re: ... by slimyem: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2011
mheeen,i dont even know what to say here
I think your girl's taking you for a ride cuz you seem to love her too much.the distance may also be a problem.
You need to stamp some authority.you are the MAN.start acting it!
Re: ... by Spclst900: 8:46am On Nov 10, 2011
no comment poster
Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49am On Nov 10, 2011
Awwwh poster u moved her to malaysia with u damnnn u try o shocked shocked shocked shocked , lag to malay ticket no b small money.I understand y u did dat sha because its better u import your girlfriend or pay for relationships in Malay, sheboy plenty  d fear of u picking up a rod are high. Dude make sure dat chick dont return to malay she doesnt understand the variations of love , shes ungrateful and greedy .I have a strong feeling she went to see d rebound she had in nigeria b4 u moved her to Malay she definetly seeing sum1else but not necessarily nacking akpako sha .Bruda biko dismiss d gal when her senses comebck she will know she had a easy life , but something tells me i know u sha  wink smiley anyways hope u get some sort of solution but since money jus dey do anyhow for your hand biko mi wan enter malay from australia  December buy my ticket joor  cheesy grin grin grin cool
Re: ... by Dyt(f): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2011
smtyms we women nids space
pls give us freedom
Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2011
^haba dyt stop bin sarcastic joor ,if dis matter na space it for no reach d tin d sisters tell homeboy na .Reason am omo yen ti je ogede agbagba
Re: ... by Dyt(f): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2011
m sure u read where he said he s jealous ryt?
he cld b d type dat stalks u know, reason y d gyel kept sayin s he d only one in a relationship
lyk i dont want a man dat does dat 2 me, i lyk 2 b free 2 do anyth
Re: ... by freecocoa(f): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2011
Paddy me,athink you neva hear say awoof the run belle abi?you wan colect free ticket to malay,hope say your kpekus go fit pay back o,I don talk finish.

Bia Dyt,leave jealousy matter,that girl is taking him on a ride,he's not entirely faultless but look into the tori well,ehen your love came online yesterday,you see am?
Re: ... by Dyt(f): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2011
well dats wat i c enwz, we all got diff views

did u get his YIM?
Re: ... by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2011
@id wadido i hail u o, longest timing
@dyt u wanna be free 2 do ANYTHING.i no u didnt just write dat
@op am guessing ur about 2 be DUMPED by hey after she has USED u,
Re: ... by Dyt(f): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2011
^^ yh dear
y wld my man choke me nah
Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2011
freecocoa:

Paddy me,athink you neva hear say awoof the run belle abi?you wan colect free ticket to malay,hope say your kpekus go fit pay back o,I don talk finish.

Bia Dyt,leave jealousy matter,that girl is taking him on a ride,he's not entirely faultless but look into the tori well,ehen your love came online yesterday,you see am?

una dey liv me out of aproko abi no qualms ,dat id u get he no dey use am to tuff o  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Cocolario i get d tablet wey go stop d purging my belle no fit run kankan, if i collect ticket no b to arrange your own u no we get ventures we wan run

@usher

Oman fuckkk up sha tsewwwwwwwwww
Re: ... by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2011
@id what did i do, i no fit fu**ck 4 ur side na
Re: ... by freecocoa(f): 9:41am On Nov 10, 2011
Idowuogbo:

una dey liv me out of aproko abi no qualms ,dat id u get he no dey use am to tuff o  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Cocolario i get d tablet wey go stop d purging my belle no fit run kankan, if i collect ticket no b to arrange your own u no we get ventures we wan run

How I go leave you out of aproko,I dey mad?no worry I go give you load down lerra.

Okay na,just make sure say the medicine go reach my end o,arrange the ticket abeg,I don tire to wait,see christmas for corner yet I neva sure where I wan see money to take package myself,sare ejo o.
Re: ... by freecocoa(f): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2011
Dyt:

s

did u get his YIM?
He took mine,said he'd add me up but me never see request.
Re: ... by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2011
@DYT though some guyz canbe choking but datz a lil portion of guyz jus that when you wanna be committed BIG time there are RESTRICTIONS
Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2011
@ usher

wot u did dey mount Kilimanjaro its stuck to a walking stick with a note from me , now go and find it

@cocoalario

no worries ur visa na sure make i enter malay na u no how i does  wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

y u dey jonz ur sef , did i hia u say he never add u hmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

my mouth are sealed as a badosky dat ayam, mi ole pariwo mi ole palantia grin grin grin grin
Re: ... by freecocoa(f): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2011
[quote author=Idowuogbo link=topic=799976.msg9520175#msg9520175 date=132091493

@cocoalario

no worries your visa na sure make i enter malay na u no how i does  wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

y u dey jonz your sef , did i hia u say he never add u hmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

my mouth are sealed as a badosky dat ayam, mi ole pariwo mi ole palantia grin grin grin grin
[quote][/quote] I dey believe your weight jare,you no even know who we dey talk sef,amebo.
Re: ... by darlforme: 10:51am On Nov 10, 2011
Thanks Guys, Y'all are far too kind, smiley
Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2011
^ u ignore me ni my ticket nkoo , i go spoil ground o angry angry angry angry
Re: ... by darlforme: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2011
OMG!! r u rily serious?
Re: ... by freecocoa(f): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2011
^
She serious gan o,please make it happen,e go favor me too.
Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2011
darlforme:

OMG!! r u rily serious?
u playing wiv she Iyke , i sabi u ooooo

u no sabi e for kl (Long bar ) wink cool

@cocoa
no mind am , he jus dey use coke filter hin car
Re: ... by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2011
Idowuogbo:

@ usher

wot u did dey mount Kilimanjaro its stuck to a walking stick with a note from me , now go and find it
hmmmmmm
darlforme:

OMG!! r u rily serious?
darlforme:

OMG!! r u rily serious?
Idowuogbo:

^ u ignore me ni my ticket nkoo , i go spoil ground o angry angry angry angry
Re: ... by darlforme: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2011
lol
Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2011
~y u lafin talk na angry
Re: ... by darlforme: 11:15am On Nov 10, 2011
wen do u wanna come? been to KL b4? where u at now?
Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2011
December, bin kl to parrie in long bar and in australia

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brazilian Girlfriend Said She's Pregnant / Patricia's Smartphone. (a Peek Into The Contemporary Single City Girl's Mind) / Are Virgins Still Wanted By Guys??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.