Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo (37839 Views)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death / Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Benwallt(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13
tnerro1:

Na emilokan television u dey use?

You won't see it even in your palm. Check the second picture not the first
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by bentenny(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13
yarimo:
Paying condolence visit while he is busy encouraging his unknown gun men to kill and kidnap innocent people . Peter obi and eyes service are like 5 and 6
Guy no matter how many times you carry Obi matter for head,your monthly stipends nor go pass wetin dem dey give all of una as apc minions for nairaland branch🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Br4life: 10:29pm On Feb 13
yarimo:
Paying condolence visit while he is busy encouraging his unknown gun men to kill and kidnap innocent people . Peter obi and eyes service are like 5 and 6
I don't know why they never bound you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Benwallt(m): 10:30pm On Feb 13
paskal16:
your Mama's dey cry ebi pawa o for idumota ooo
Retardded paupers lmao

We know say una dey hungry. There is no food for lazy baaaastad. If you work you go chop

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by CluelessMODS: 10:31pm On Feb 13
Waka about...on line presidio!
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Mrexcell(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13
Dangote is still in the father's house he was there yesterday?
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by yewit37486: 10:33pm On Feb 13
LegendHero:
In everything you do, just pray for Obi never to visit you.

Any house he visit is sure to have witnessed sorrow one way or the other.

He is the mourner in chief.

He probably would visit the homes of your paymasters if they were grieving and not some unknown minion online paid to be attacking him.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by bentenny(m): 10:34pm On Feb 13
RobbStark:

When you are done insulting Obi n his supporters, you go back home and
buy fuel #650, buy gas how much again that is if na gas you dey use.
Also, maybe na your neighbors house you dey charge your fone

Ode
Fuel ke...gas ke cheesy
These guys don't buy these stuffs as long as they can charge their phones with beg and buy 3 in one garri+groundnut and sugar😂
Na wa ohh....u dey too overestimate these balablu crew for nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Mrexcell(m): 10:35pm On Feb 13
inoki247:
RIP to the dead ...

This one Dangote dey almost everybody condonlence pishure hope say him money no dey Access bank this one he no wan gri go home...

Am also wondering too I thought I saw him with gov. abiodun and otedola yesterday.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by yewit37486: 10:35pm On Feb 13
bentenny:

Guy no matter how many times you carry Obi matter for head,your monthly stipends nor go pass wetin dem dey give all of una as apc minions for nairaland branch🤣🤣🤣

I don't understand why these paid agents feel so threatened about this man, even threads that have nothing to do with him, they will still come and chat trash. Better free Obi and live your life as he is living his.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by casualobserver: 10:36pm On Feb 13
successmatters:

No bi today o

Yet not a single one of them supported him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by bentenny(m): 10:36pm On Feb 13
Shikini:
Who is this beautiful woman in their midst?
Ojinika from arise news "what's trending" on morning show!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Egoveen: 10:37pm On Feb 13
yarimo:
If they take you to court now to defend this your baseless accusations your Yoruba wretched parents and wayward siblings will start faking prostration and shedding crocodile tears,i don't know why Hyena dey sleep and sheep dey go wake am........
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by bentenny(m): 10:38pm On Feb 13
yewit37486:

I don't understand why these paid agents feel so threatened about this man, even threads that have nothing to do with him, they will still come and chat trash. Better free Obi and live your life as he is living his.
He needs to make enough comments against Obi on nairaland to boost his earnings if not nah hunger get am by month end😂

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by todaynewsreview: 10:38pm On Feb 13
Wotowotoman:

They were all there at the same time. Which kind dull people be this wey man pikin dey jam for this Nairaland sef angry

You're only fooling yourself. He was there when Wike visited, same when Abiodun visited, same today when Obi visited. Borrow yourself some senses and go through all the pictures of those that have visited and note the assertion. No thanks.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Godsonkemz(m): 10:39pm On Feb 13
Peter Obi portrays the true picture of a leader, whose love and passion for the nation remains strong.
I join to express my deepest sympathies to the bereaved family.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by yewit37486: 10:39pm On Feb 13
Objectivist04:
Is there anything am missing here ? I early saw Dangote in company of Dapo Abiodun, AIG lmokohde, and co paying condolence, later Pat Utomi posted him own picture of condolence and Dangote appeared as well, then we saw Wike' visit and Dangote was also in the picture.
Now the picture of Obi's visit is here and Dangote is sitting ryt beside him.
My question is, has Dangote relocated permanently to Wigwe's house ? Our people said that if you weep too much over your girlfriend's demise , you will become a suspect.

I hope it is not what am thinking.

Nairaland!! Chai cheesy Okay, tell us, what are you thinking? lol
Btw, people like you, your skills are needed in DSS etc, as you are very observant.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by yarimo(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13
Egoveen:
If they take you to court now to defend this your baseless accusations your Yoruba wretched parents and wayward siblings will start faking prostration and shedding crocodile tears,i don't know why Hyena dey sleep and sheep dey go wake am........
that means all labour party members and supporters will be jail for life

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by yewit37486: 10:41pm On Feb 13
bentenny:

He needs to make enough comments against Obi on nairaland to boost his earnings if not nah hunger get am by month end😂

I know they have to justify their useless stipends but it's getting ridiculous.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by paskal16: 10:42pm On Feb 13
Benwallt:

We know say we dey hungry. There is no food for lazy baaaastad for us yoro retardded urchins If we work we no still dey see food chop
fixed it for you foooooool
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by StraightGaay: 10:43pm On Feb 13
yarimo:
Ok seen, next.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by TrackerSK: 10:44pm On Feb 13
yarimo:
Nah Bp go kill you for on top obi matter

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by soil4soil(m): 10:45pm On Feb 13
paskal16:
when will you call your retardedd brother in power thieffnubu and tell him that you're suffering
Abi him no Sabi who your stupid papa be?

Your comment just showed that you and your lineage will continue to suffer and you will die in suffering.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by nedekid: 10:45pm On Feb 13
FarmPlanetNG:
Obi and Dangote in a single picture. Interesting
Bros, all of them are paddies ohh. Don't forget what wigwe was to acess bank, Obi is the same to fidelity bank.
When you guage how wealthy wigwe was, use the same ruler to measure obi's too. Difference is that obi likely has more than 9% shares in fidelity that wigwe has in access. On the other hand access is a bigger bank.
At that level dangote, and all those guys are all paddies, nothing like tribalism, prettiness etc with such men. Them be 5&6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by CockPit: 10:45pm On Feb 13
yarimo:

You are still trolling!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Nonexisting: 10:46pm On Feb 13
CilicMarin:
I know the useless daft will go with his camera man.

Useless IPOB President.
Maybe Dangote that is on every picture of whoever that has visited the family went with several cameramen too. Your hate on people who don't know you and don't give fuccks about your existence will be your own undoing. Cretin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by paskal16: 10:46pm On Feb 13
soil4soil:

My coment just shows that me and my lineage will continue to suffer and i will die in suffering with my useless parents.
fixed it for you fooooool
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Egoveen: 10:49pm On Feb 13
yarimo:
that means all labour party members and supporters will be jail for life
See Mr Man respect yourself and face the delusions you caused for yourselves because of your useless tribalism and emilokan remote controlled brain,you people have succeded in forcing a man of questionable characters to Nigerians as their president now that everything is going south you are calling H.E Peter obi as if he was the one that kept Nigeria in this autopilot situation.........respect yourself or i will come for you.........na ban e go cost me

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by nedekid: 10:50pm On Feb 13
Majesty2:
Obidaft
Nigerians have mouth.
You see a man standing shoulder to shoulder with dangote, otedola, aig etc ie majority shareholder of fidelity bank, just as the late wigwe owns 9% of access bank, what is your response? Obidaft?
Who is the daft person rather, certainly not Obi. The joke is on you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by yarimo(m): 10:53pm On Feb 13
Egoveen:
See Mr Man respect yourself and face the delusions you caused for yourselves because of your useless tribalism and emilokan remote controlled brain,you people have succeded in forcing a man of questionable characters to Nigerians as their president now that everything is going south you are calling H.E Peter obi as if he was the one that kept Nigeria in this autopilot situation.........respect yourself or i will come for you.........na ban e go cost me
always good at boasting grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by chypotenti(m): 10:54pm On Feb 13
Abeg make una nor vex ooo... Wetin dem dey use this condolence register do? And wetin dem dey write for there??
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Soulsymbol99: 10:57pm On Feb 13
FamTomx2:
The presido we ordered !

.......... Vs the one INEC gave us grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Lines Up El-rufai, 4 Other Witnesses Against Bukola Saraki (vanguard) / Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic / Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.