Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo (37861 Views)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death / Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by mipeesoft(m): 10:57pm On Feb 13
...and you're in love with a druggie presido.... grin grin grin grin.... poverty sef pass disease shaa
yarimo:
I hate fraudsters grin
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Jayhome24: 11:01pm On Feb 13
As usual condolence presidential candidate.

Wigwe have done his part and rest, visiting here and there won't sill make you the president infact you are doing the bidding of the arrow we shot at you to dey waka from pillar to post for the next 8 years.

You neva sabii who you offended yet by the time we are done with you your enemies go weep for you to teach you a lesson of your lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Johnweeked12: 11:12pm On Feb 13
CilicMarin:
I know the useless daft will go with his camera man.

Useless IPOB President.

Just imagine you are given a plain sheet and a pen and asked to compare anyone in your family tree to Peter Obi... That is when you realize your lineage cannot even lose his shoe lace.. So fix up your life you this BATified excuse of a human being.. Child of hate
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by MasterTeeUSA: 11:13pm On Feb 13
See AriseNews owner and Ogy Okpe with Dangote plus Peter Obi...connect all the dots abi we should believe all of them showed up coincidentally...Emefiele would have been there too If not that he don enter one chance. May His soul rest in peace.

Shikini:
Yesterday, with a heavy heart, I paid a condolence visit to the beloved families of my very dear friends, Herbert Wigwe and Abimbola Ogunbajo, whose deaths continue to break my heart and those of many in the nation.

I expressed my deepest sympathies to the Wigwe and Ogunbajo families over this colossal loss. Herbert and I have remained very close friends over the years and I cherish the times, ideas, and moments we shared.

His death remains a terrible sore in my heart, especially when I consider his immense contributions to our national development, and his plans to do more for the nation in the very critical areas of development. He was a man who remained committed to the advancement of the nation and the progress of the people especially the youth.

As we mourn his very painful death, we are comforted by the enduring legacies he left behind, the lives he positively touched both within and outside Nigeria, and the cherished memories of his kindness, simplicity, and love for humanity. May God Almighty grant eternal rest to Herbert, his wife, and son; to Abimbola Ogunbajo, and all those who died in the plane crash.

May God comfort their families, and indeed all of us who mourn, and give us the fortitude to bear this sad and irreplaceable loss.

#PeterObi 🇳🇬

https://www.facebook.com/100046913660470/posts/pfbid0VDi9bm3GPep1Y3MoGiKDM6oupuuv8y2LMdu27xHGiUXYK7WijPmMvbaotbswA1wCl/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by cmikel: 11:42pm On Feb 13
tHE PRESIDENT WE VOTED
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by AnawallsE(m): 11:43pm On Feb 13
Rip Access Bank ceo
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by fuck419: 11:50pm On Feb 13
bennybuhari:
Let's fear God in all we do. May God pardon Wigwe for his sins

AND PUNISH OUR CURRENT AND FORMER LEADERS BOTH DEAD AND ALIVE. AMEN.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by DOINGS2022: 12:13am On Feb 14
RobbStark:

When you are done insulting Obi n his supporters, you go back home and
buy fuel #650, buy gas how much again that is if na gas you dey use.
Also, maybe na your neighbors house you dey charge your fone

Ode

Mtcheew!!
Does he even have money to buy fuel and gas?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by FuckingNaira: 12:29am On Feb 14
Shikini:
Yesterday, with a heavy heart, I paid a condolence visit to the beloved families of my very dear friends, Herbert Wigwe and Abimbola Ogunbajo, whose deaths continue to break my heart and those of many in the nation.

I expressed my deepest sympathies to the Wigwe and Ogunbajo families over this colossal loss. Herbert and I have remained very close friends over the years and I cherish the times, ideas, and moments we shared.

His death remains a terrible sore in my heart, especially when I consider his immense contributions to our national development, and his plans to do more for the nation in the very critical areas of development. He was a man who remained committed to the advancement of the nation and the progress of the people especially the youth.

As we mourn his very painful death, we are comforted by the enduring legacies he left behind, the lives he positively touched both within and outside Nigeria, and the cherished memories of his kindness, simplicity, and love for humanity. May God Almighty grant eternal rest to Herbert, his wife, and son; to Abimbola Ogunbajo, and all those who died in the plane crash.

May God comfort their families, and indeed all of us who mourn, and give us the fortitude to bear this sad and irreplaceable loss.

#PeterObi 🇳🇬

https://www.facebook.com/100046913660470/posts/pfbid0VDi9bm3GPep1Y3MoGiKDM6oupuuv8y2LMdu27xHGiUXYK7WijPmMvbaotbswA1wCl/?mibextid=Nif5oz
RIP to the Dead

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by abobote: 12:35am On Feb 14
Shikini:
Who is this beautiful woman in their midst?
Orji okpe of Arise news

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by xenten: 12:45am On Feb 14
Obi is really ready to pay condolence visits to people for eight years o!
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by xenten: 12:47am On Feb 14
Johnweeked12:

Just imagine you are given a plain sheet and a pen and asked to compare anyone in your family tree to Peter Obi... That is when you realize your lineage cannot even lose his shoe lace.. So fix up your life you this BATified excuse of a human being.. Child of hate

Can you compare your lineage with Peter Obi or BAT?
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Ance4Liverpool: 12:48am On Feb 14
thesicilian:

And thank God he wasn't delivered
And the one that was delivered made u to be buying fuel 670, cooking gas 1200 cement 10500 and am not even sure u have paid ur rent self. Bingo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by xenten: 12:48am On Feb 14
DOINGS2022:

Mtcheew!!
Does he even have money to buy fuel and gas?

Do you have money to buy fuel?
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Fearurcreeator: 12:56am On Feb 14
Jostoman:
We elected this man before Inec give us selected one
I know plenty people wey no vote am.. me sef no vote am
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Fearurcreeator: 12:57am On Feb 14
RobbStark:

When you are done insulting Obi n his supporters, you go back home and
buy fuel #650, buy gas how much again that is if na gas you dey use.
Also, maybe na your neighbors house you dey charge your fone

Ode
I love Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by essentialone(m): 1:13am On Feb 14
List all the philanthropic things Wigwe did when alive. At least, Tony Elumelu has a Foundation

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Uhaniced: 1:23am On Feb 14
You can’t separate Obi and business, they are 5&6. Business is life
FarmPlanetNG:
Obi and Dangote in a single picture. Interesting
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Praktikals1000: 1:26am On Feb 14
If Peter Obi visits a family, just know that somebody has died there. Peter Obi will not visit your family o
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Uhaniced: 1:32am On Feb 14
Since you don’t want anything good for this country, I stand on the sand of this our great country and say this to you and your family, it shall never be well with you and your family ihea!
Majesty2:
Obidaft
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Uhaniced: 1:37am On Feb 14
yarimo:
I hate fraudsters grin
Since you don’t want anything good for this country, I stand on the sand of this our great country and say this to you and your family, it shall never be well with you and your family ihea!
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by thaoriginator: 1:42am On Feb 14
Peter Obi, I doff my hat for you. You are so determined become the President of the Giant of Africa 🌍

Keep it up Senior Man 🫡

Who knows you might the one 🕐
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Ashirioluwa: 3:13am On Feb 14
Only God can comfort this family.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Patojargz: 4:48am On Feb 14
The peoples choice... Well done sir 🤜
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Majesty2(m): 5:17am On Feb 14
Uhaniced:
see this bast**d crying like a f**l... ogbeni, that worthless good for nothing obidaft will never near aso rock, he will never smell that seat... u are free to drink sniper nd end ur mis*r*ble life
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Achoghim: 5:39am On Feb 14
Ur mumu no get part 2
Majesty2:
Obidaft
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by thesicilian: 5:50am On Feb 14
Ance4Liverpool:
And the one that was delivered made u to be buying fuel 670, cooking gas 1200 cement 10500 and am not even sure u have paid ur rent self. Bingo
If all these are happening with an experienced leader, imagine how it would have been with one so incompetent that even his own people nearly stoned him as a governor.

But by the way:
Not everyone pays rent
I don't have any business with cement
I don't give myself unnecessary stress
The price of things has tripled, my income has also tripled. So I'm okay.
It would do you well to think how to make your life better instead of carrying Atiku Vs Obi Vs Tinubu on your head everyday. That's just a friendly advice because I don't want you to end up walking alone.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by OneCandleAway(f): 6:00am On Feb 14
essentialone:
List all the philanthropic things Wigwe did when alive. At least, Tony Elumelu has a Foundation

Exactly what chude was saying. Nigerian billionaires are just after amassing more wealth. Not much philanthropic activity or using their money to change the world after a cause they believe in. This on that dies now only has girls he transformed their lives . It's not bad to have affairs but have a foundation to touch the lives of people. Theirs is just to amasss more wealth for generations that might not even be able to maintain the wealth. Look at deinde Fernández, I wonder how all the amassed wealth is now that he is gone and doesn't seem to have kids that can heavily expand the wealth.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Burruchaga71(m): 6:39am On Feb 14
The man we ordered but received DRUGGIE.

RIP to the dead
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Benwallt(m): 6:41am On Feb 14
paskal16:
fixed it for you foooooool

You go fix taya. The original is still out there. Hunger go bend una finger.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by KIDfurniture(m): 6:43am On Feb 14
Who dey mourn members of the cabal? Lol rubbish .they enjoyed naija wealth very well. Thieves ..

Shikini:

#PeterObi 🇳🇬

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Saraki, Tinubu, Atiku Met In Aso Rock Without Buhari / More Nigerians Commit Suicide As Obasanjo's Policy Takes Its Toll (Throwback) / 2019: PDP Begins Sale Of Nomination Forms (cost Of Forms)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.