Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo (37865 Views)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death / Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by AskNgige2: 7:27am On Feb 14
yarimo:
I hate fraudsters grin

And u will soon join wigwe too, since Obi de give u her attack
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Wotowotoman: 7:31am On Feb 14
This man is really taking this campaign very seriously this time. It’s like a full time job to him. What about his businesses? Won’t they suffer? 🤔
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Kusu12: 7:44am On Feb 14
Social media president of obidots from Agulu has appeared again. Congratulations sir.
Labouring in vain as usual.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by kay29000(m): 7:57am On Feb 14
inoki247:
RIP to the dead ...

This one Dangote dey almost everybody condonlence pishure hope say him money no dey Access bank this one he no wan gri go home...

Same thing i was thinking...look at the faraway look on his face. E be like.say e get one coded money for the bank.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by kay29000(m): 8:09am On Feb 14
Wotowotoman:
This man is really taking this campaign very seriously this time. It’s like a full time job to him. What about his businesses? Won’t they suffer? 🤔

And he is definitely getting more fans cos this govt dey mess up big time and making his campaign so easy.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by paskal16: 9:17am On Feb 14
Benwallt:

You go fix taya. The original is still out there. Hunger go bend una finger.
hahaha if the original thing is still out there then don't reply me again o
Coz I go still fix am and e go still pain you lmmaaaoo
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by paskal16: 9:18am On Feb 14
Benwallt:

We know say we dey hungry. There is no food for lazy baaaastad for us yoro retardded urchins If we work we no still dey see food chop.
fixed it again for you fooooool
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Benwallt(m): 9:23am On Feb 14
paskal16:
hahaha if the original thing is still out there then don't reply me again o
Coz I go still fix am and e go still pain you lmmaaaoo

That doesn't change the fact that you're cry of hunger.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by paskal16: 9:30am On Feb 14
Benwallt:

That doesn't change the fact that you're cry of hunger.
your Mama's are already doing that broski
E bi pawa ooooo
And your youths in Ibadan dey hustle for palliatives from a moving bus, incase you don't read the news lmaaooooo
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Shikini: 10:20am On Feb 14
Correct man
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Benwallt(m): 10:21am On Feb 14
paskal16:
your Mama's are already doing that broski
E bi pawa ooooo
And your youths in Ibadan dey hustle for palliatives from a moving bus, incase you don't read the news lmaaooooo

Your fathers and mothers are now hunting for human meat because they couldn't have beef n other varieties of meet.

And your youths are hustling for common onions from moving aboki truck, in case you didn't read the news.

We know say EBI pa yin (una dey hungry) but we don't care. Hunger must finish una
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by yarimo(m): 10:50am On Feb 14
AskNgige2:

And u will soon join wigwe too, since Obi de give u her attack
and are you immune not to join wigwe
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Johnweeked12: 11:29am On Feb 14
xenten:

Can you compare your lineage with Peter Obi or BAT?

You better run to your village and ask the eldest person in your family
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Musauzor(m): 11:39am On Feb 14
Obi I know, Tinubu I don't know
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Segzy19: 11:55am On Feb 14
See as Dangote just dey calm...

Baba go don dey reason say anything fit happen anytime despite all him billion dollars....

Hmmm!
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by paskal16: 2:07pm On Feb 14
Benwallt:

Your fathers and mothers are now hunting for human meat because they couldn't have beef n other varieties of meet.

And your youths are hustling for common onions from moving aboki truck, in case you didn't read the news.

We know say EBI pa yin (una dey hungry) but we don't care. Hunger must finish una

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by NASTYNASOSO: 3:20pm On Feb 14
FarmPlanetNG:
Obi and Dangote in a single picture. Interesting

HMMMMMMMMMNN

WATER AND FIRE

CONFUSE NOT .THERES NO COMPATABILITY.

ONE IS A MANUFACTURER THE OTHER IS AN IMPORTER.
ONE ADDS VALUE TO THE ECONOMY THE OTHER ONE KILLS IT.
ONE BELIVES IN NIGERIA THE OTHER ONE IS FAKING IT.
ONE IS SUCCESSFUL IN ALL HIS VENTURES THE OTHE ONE HAS JUST BEEN FAILING.
ONE SAYS THE TRUTH ALL THE TIME THE OTHER IS A SERIAL LIAR.
ONE IS A TRIBALIST THE OTHER IS NOT IN ANY WAY A TRIBALIST.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Benwallt(m): 3:29pm On Feb 14
[quote author=paskal16 post=128453450][/quote]

Una dey commit suicide over bet9ja ticket. Una must see shege. Propaganda won't fly in Tinubu's government
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by sweetgala(m): 3:42am On Feb 15
inoki247:
RIP to the dead ...

This one Dangote dey almost everybody condonlence pishure hope say him money no dey Access bank this one he no wan gri go home...

His money dey access bank, I think I might have overhead someone describe the means through which Wigwe and AIG were able to take over access bank the funds came from him and others.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Wotowotoman: 5:14am On Feb 15
sweetgala:

His money dey access bank, I think I might have overhead someone describe the means through which Wigwe and AIG were able to take over access bank the funds came from him and others.

So you think he was there for long because he get money for Access and not because he was close to the man? Omo the kind dullness wey dey this Nairaland get as e be walahi angry
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by sweetgala(m): 8:04am On Feb 15
Wotowotoman:

So you think he was there for long because he get money for Access and not because he was close to the man? Omo the kind dullness wey dey this Nairaland get as e be walahi angry

Definitely because he was close to the man, I was only responding to the business relationship between Wigwe AIG and Dangote as concerns Access Bank
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by xenten: 8:27am On Feb 18
Johnweeked12:

You better run to your village and ask the eldest person in your family

I did not come from a village. You came from a village that is why you lacked decorum and common sense. The elders in your village has failed your generation to the point that redemption is far from you and yours. That is why you do not have respect for other people's elders.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Johnweeked12: 8:44am On Feb 18
xenten:

I did not come from a village. You came from a village that is why you lacked decorum and common sense. The elders in your village has failed your generation to the point that redemption is far from you and yours. That is why you do not have respect for other people's elders.

If only prayers could save you....... You are gone. grin
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by xenten: 8:51am On Feb 18
Johnweeked12:

If only prayers could save you....... You are gone. grin

Madness is your sanity. Common sense will blow your mind.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by Johnweeked12: 10:32am On Feb 18
xenten:

Madness is your sanity. Common sense will blow your mind.

But WHY do i see you choking on your own vomit very soon? cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo by xenten: 5:52pm On Feb 18
Johnweeked12:

But WHY do i see you choking on your own vomit very soon? cheesy

Is that the way your father died? Don't worry it will happen to you too soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Screens, Recalls Dismissed Soldiers (dailytrust) / Reps Threaten Onyeama, Lawmakers Invite Allen Onyema, Air Peace Boss / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.