Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,556 members, 7,850,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

7years's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7years's Profile / 7years's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Career / How Do We Get A Press Card??? by 7years: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Happy new year to y'all.
The thing is I have a cuz who's in his finals in uni and he's also a blogger and a freelance journalist like she calls herself.
she's not studying any journalism related course in school tho.
Does anyone has an idea about how she can get it?
probably a student press card or something like that...
Literature / How Do I Get A Press Card? by 7years: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
Happy new year to y'all.
The thing is I have a cuz who's in his finals in uni and he's also a blogger and a freelance journalist like she calls herself.
she's not studying any journalism related course in school tho.
Does anyone has an idea about how she can get it?
probably a student press card or something like that...
Travel / Re: How Much Does It Cost To Go From Lagos To Ondo And How Do I Get There by 7years: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
jasonmukadi:
How much does it cost to go from lagos to ondo and how do I get there
just find your way to ojota car park
the last time I travelled it was 1,850
Duration depends on the bus and the driver and traffic as well
like 3hrs 30mins sha if everything is okay when coming down..

2 Likes

Travel / Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 7years: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
Good evening everyone
please is there anything like not going for biometrics and getting visa?
I was actually talking with an agent earlier today and he said I should just send him pictures of my passport and a passport photograph and then send money to his account...
is this actually possible cos it looks like scam to me
Romance / Re: Please Help My Bro by 7years: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
MajorJeffery:
I would've said mind your business but since he is your brother, his marriage to the wrong girl will directly affect you.

Talk to your bro about it, giving him reasons to abort the mission and also asking him for more time for you to prove whatever evidence you may have against the marriage. A lady with too much ego is better kept as a girlfriend and not a wife.
Thanks Jeff
God bless you

1 Like

Romance / Re: Please Help My Bro by 7years: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Eyah. You should direct your energy towards getting a better education. You come across as semi-literate
Okay....
Romance / Re: Please Help My Bro by 7years: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Abort mission,I Repeat Abort Mission..... Don't say u weren't warned.... Those kinda gals r a big No No....
Baba why now?
Romance / Re: Please Help My Bro by 7years: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ishilove:

It's like you forbid punctuation marks, shey?

I can't even deal. Sheesh
This is nothing but stupidity of the highest hierarchy
if you can't comprehend you shut the Bleep up
Romance / Re: Please Help My Bro by 7years: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
Diamond23:
Doz type of ladies r actually meek at hrt, just dat dey take no nonsense from anyone......If dat z d only reason den nothing spoil. Just dat ur brother has to be Man enoff to clip her wings. A weakly must stay off
Thanks a lot for this
you're on point

1 Like

Romance / Re: Please Help My Bro by 7years: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
The fact that she's proud is aside like
She's well to do
sleek
and she did her master's in UK
I don't know how best to explain but she ain't the kinda girl that's gonna be tolerant like she gat nothing to lose if things go wrong
Romance / Re: Please Help My Bro by 7years: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
mhizgap:
in conclusion You're the bro in question.

For your Relationship palava ...

Na only you go market, take you hand buy meat come house cook am but you still complain sa e no soft enough.

Bro, what am implying is that you saw her flaws before hand but you still loved her.
everyone has a weakness.
marriage is a long process which you learn from everyday.

what if She is gentle as a dove now and bend to your every will but after marriage you get to know of her true nature.
well
whatever you do sire, use your Head.
Like you still don't get the whole thing
Romance / Re: Please Help My Bro by 7years: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
on a more serious note everyone am not the one in need of advise and tbh am in naija not in Yankee lol
and my parent gave birth to only 2 me and the person we're talking about now so y'all should know how close we are from the Short story.
Romance / Please Help My Bro by 7years: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hello everyone straight to the point;
My elder bro is actually 26 and he got this 24yr old fiancee and he's deliberating on getting married next year before election so he's gonna be on honeymoon during election period lols
He has a chic he loves like...but the thing is the girl is actually so full of herself tho she's the obo type and my bro ain't in naija as well so he's kinda loaded financially too but the problem he has is the fact that this girl is very proud like she once told me my bro is with him cos she's very beautiful levels like that and she doesn't have regard for anyone tho kinda classy btw
The only advantage is she's not the kinda chic that will sleep around and stuffs like that and lastly my bro loves her and it's glaring for the whole world to see and you know you can't be too friendly with these girls cos of respect ish
so guys what do you think....
Should he proceed or abort mission?
He's also on nl and am sure he's gonna be in the comments section
Family / Re: If You're To Be The Son Of This Woman What Will You Do? by 7years: 3:58am On Oct 08, 2018
I will pay for casket...lols
Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 7years: 3:41am On Oct 06, 2018
alterswerve:

(Principal * Rate * Time)/100

(10 million * 10 * 91)/(100 *364)

Simple Interest = 250 000
Total = 250 000 + 10 million
I understand now
thanks a lot
Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 7years: 3:24am On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=alterswerve post=71823019][/quote]
thanks bro
so it means if the rate is 10% for 91 days I will get 1m after 3 months?
Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 7years: 3:16am On Oct 06, 2018
zamirikpo:

Your kudi will be 1.3m
Thanks boss
please can you help me break it down like
91 and 182 days how much interest will be generated
abeg no vex oooo
Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 7years: 2:58am On Oct 06, 2018
Please everyone a quick question
Let's assume I invest 10m for 364 days @13%
how much will I get as interest?
PS; am new to this just this answer and I'll be fine.
Technology Market / Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by 7years: 3:57am On Oct 04, 2018
Op just be hopeful huh
for real I know it's gon be tough the thing go just dey do you like say na dream or like say make you reverse time I just pray he get caught I'll gladly dissect his dick
Politics / Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by 7years: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
I dodge the lie

2 Likes

Romance / Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by 7years: 1:15am On Sep 29, 2018
qwertygeni:

I'm sorry for my late response. I would rather you seek accommodation around University of Ibadan. Notably areas like Ajibode, Barika, Orogun-Express, & Agbowo. These areas may likely give you access to people of like minds. However, the caveat here is that, these areas except Ajibode have high population densities.

Other areas worthy of mention are residential locations such as Iyana-adeoyo/ fodasis (good power supply) , felele, Iyana-anfani, Onion and Son along Ring-road - challenge axis. Also, these areas are relatively close to Central Business District in Dugbe. In the same veins, Jericho (GRA), Iyaganku and Onireke are high brow areas with close proximity to Dugbe.

Some areas are ridden with traffic jam. These include Apata-Nnpc area, General Gas-akobo axis, Sango, Iwo road round about, Sawmill-old Ife road.
Thanks a lot for this bro
I really appreciate.
Car Talk / Re: Driving School Or Learn From A Friend?? by 7years: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
computerglobal:

Sir,driving school is better,you will learn all traffic rules when driving,what to do and what not to do and much easier to apply for a driver's license once you complete your driving training.
Thanks bro
I understand now

1 Like

Politics / Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by 7years: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
The 1000+ deducted vote don vanish.... Just like that
Politics / Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by 7years: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Miache:
All these people without Visa saying they want to leave the country... Lol..it could be Togo sha undecided
lols
Baba na asylum oooo

2 Likes

Politics / Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by 7years: 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
frankmoney:
ok but all the other party agents can't be lying at once .
you no see as the agents look like these ones wey no shave sef
just give then 5k and glo recharge card you go dey control dem as if you dey cockpit ni
Politics / Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by 7years: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
I like this PDP agent
#No homo
dude speaks calmly and sensibly

1 Like

Politics / Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by 7years: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
prof is coughing already oooo Make we open gofundme so we go buy casket lol
Politics / Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by 7years: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
To everyone shouting wailers and stuffs like that I just want to tell y'all something;
Assuming you have a relative "Saying y'all dad will be kinda rude" and he is in Adeleke's shoes and his hard earned votes was even deducted and he failed at the point of breakthrough how will you feel!
Politics / Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by 7years: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
frankmoney:
what if pdp are lying
We saw loads of videos today now

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.