Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (20584 Views)

Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud / Beware of Thaler he is a Scammer / Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:41am On Oct 04, 2018
teemie:
Abayomi you are reading this now, how far? grin
they should leave the guy a lone grin, the panic attacks in his mind as he ls viewing this thread is enough for him to commit suicide , that oyindamola feyinkemi olanipekun cute for my eyes but babe slim like ayobami. I'm messaging her in the morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by jidobaba(m): 2:44am On Oct 04, 2018
1x2x3:
Google already indexing him grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. He will be unemployable in no time.
That is not and can never be enough. The boy is a career scammer and 419er.
People like this are incorrigible and don't see any of these as a big deal until it goes physical.
He must be apprehended and made an example of.

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by AbuMikey(m): 2:47am On Oct 04, 2018
Greed Ruins!

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by teemie(m): 2:49am On Oct 04, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
they should leave the guy a lone grin, the panic attacks in his mind as he ls viewing this thread is enough for him to commit suicide , that oyindamola feyinkemi olanipekun cute for my eyes but babe slim like ayobami. I'm messaging her in the morning.

Hahahaha guy you bad ohh grin grin grin grin, careful ohh make the girl no scam you too.
I no fit even imagine how the guy go day feel now! Make he sha no die before he pay bk the money.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:59am On Oct 04, 2018
teemie:

Hahahaha guy you bad ohh grin grin grin grin, careful ohh make the girl no scam you too.
I no fit even imagine how the guy go day feel now! Make he sha no die before he pay bk the money.
the last Ibadan girl scam me too . I believe say i Bleep Toto reach 80 times until my account dried so tay till I'm unable to use phone again,. The almost vomit money through my anus , I still have her account if anything or anyway I fit get my refund on relationship back as we don breakup now, if una hear I much I vomit, you will pity the day my mother gave birth to me. Ogun go kill funmi wherever she is .maybe I should surrender my pursue of ayobami sister , because most Ibadan in your heritage are known to produce thief, ayobami is even proud of himself .

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by teemie(m): 3:03am On Oct 04, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
the last Ibadan girl scam me too . I believe say i Bleep Toto reach 80 times until my account dried so tay till I'm unable to use phone again,. The almost vomit money through my anus , I still have her account if anything or anyway I fit get my refund on relationship back as we don breakup now, if una hear I much I vomit, you will pity the day my mother gave birth to me. Ogun go kill funmi wherever she is .maybe I should surrender my pursue of ayobami sister , because most Ibadan in your heritage are known to produce thief, ayobami is even proud of himself .

But the girl fine ohh, ma track her too grin
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by 7years: 3:57am On Oct 04, 2018
Op just be hopeful huh
for real I know it's gon be tough the thing go just dey do you like say na dream or like say make you reverse time I just pray he get caught I'll gladly dissect his dick
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by lanrexdo(m): 4:25am On Oct 04, 2018
Helo, Well i think the only way you can go about this is to report to relevant authorities.

Don't be scared and don't be intimidated.

You have his number, you also have recieve money from him through bank account. that is easy.

Write down his bank details phone number and then you are good to go.

Don't fear oo. Contact Xsquard or IRT department of the nigeria police, it won't take 2 days. he would be caught.

icedondaniel:
BEWARE OF ABAYOMI94!!!

He just ripped me off itunes worth $2575 worth 618,000 at the rate 240/$...

We have been having little transactions ranging from $25-$100 for over one year we started trading(Can’t dispute the fact he has always delivered regardless of the delay atimes.

Tonight,I decided to give him $2525 and unexpectedly,he blocked me off when he has already loaded the cards...This is not a lie to tarnish his image on Nairaland...I’m affixing screenshots of the whole conversation I had with him tonight and the ones we had we started trade.

He can come here and explain to everyone what happened,why he blocked and stopped picking my calls..

Does it mean you gain people’s trust with such motive??

Moderators,I want y’all to look into this...618,000 is no little amount of money.

You better unblock and send me my money.

Cc : Abayomi94
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Ekpekus(m): 5:18am On Oct 04, 2018
Bone don hang for Abayomi throat... like My people go say, he agbada don hook for barb wire.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by jarrot(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
a rightful person in his mind will be very sad for ayobami. I wish common sense could be bought or achieved in institution, I'm sure ayobami would not have been given certificate. Ayobami should return the money with apology letter, he has already involve his family . I'm not surprise he is from Ibadan.

Seriously! I was sad initially when this whole thing started, but became angry when he released that shitty undone cooked up story with no Appolpgy and way forward. I have no pity for him whatsoever, if he was my brother I would report him to the right authority before it gets out of hand. Such a young lad undecided

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by tundeuzman: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2018
I hope to hear good news that Abayomi94 has been caught today. the best bait is to use his sister to track him down ASAP. spoiling other legit traders reputation on here. you are a disgrace to your family.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:47am On Oct 04, 2018
jarrot:

Seriously! I was sad initially when this whole thing started, but became angry when he released that shitty undone cooked up story with no Appolpgy and way forward. I have no pity for him whatsoever, if he was my brother I would report him to the right authority before it gets out of hand. Such a young lad undecided
his friends will be telling him there nothing dey happen, not knowing his friend won't spend a minute with him in prison, some will not even attend court self.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by cupid4ig(m): 8:03am On Oct 04, 2018
TDonald:

I will tell that to you Father
bro how far na you are not replying again. U have bn abusing everybody supporting ur second account immediately they started posting pictures of u, u went into hiding. Guys this TDonald is the same as the stupid scammer if not the same then the accomplice. Because the way he has bn insulting people telling them they won’t do anything but he is mute now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Ilerioluwa02: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2018
Stealing is a very dangerous thing undecided undecided
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by jidobaba(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2018
McMayor:

I have been following this immediately it was created. This fucker doesnt have an image to redeem. I remember earlier last year a friend sent a card to me $50 to be precise and i gave it to this fucker,... Immediately i sent he even confirmed he loaded and that was the end i heard from him. I wasnt pained because it was just a dash. I think this guy should go to Ibadan and report to FSARS. I understand you will definitely spend some money but trust me this fucker will be apprehended. All this low-life fuckers. Imagine what he even said.
Brother when this happened you should have created a scam thread on his head. Maybe that would have nipped his scamming career a bit.
Yoruba will say "Ai tete mu ole...

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2018
With those stuffs you guys dropped, he should have been caught already.

You know the school he went,
His family members, e.g. Sister and brother,
His full name,
His account details,
His pictures,
His phone numbers
His sister and brother social media details
The state he resides,
His friends via facebook,
Most of his social media accounts,
His dad picture,

WHAT ELSE? USE THAT TO GET HIS LOCATION AND SKIN HIM ALIVE!

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by kellz0(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2018
Haha he has deleted his business thread on nairaland,
He’s picture and family picture is over nairaland now!!
I will be very happy if he’s really dealt with!!! When the bastard ripped me twice, I knew he will meet his end one day!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by whisp3r(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by TDonald: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2018
cupid4ig:
bro how far na you are not replying again. U have bn abusing everybody supporting ur second account immediately they started posting pictures of u, u went into hiding. Guys this TDonald is the same as the stupid scammer if not the same then the accomplice. Because the way he has bn insulting people telling them they won’t do anything but he is mute now.

You must be very Stupid

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by teemie(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2018
whisp3r:
grin
cry cry present and future image and career don end cause of 600k....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2018
TDonald:

You must be very Stupid
I Laugh in Swahili.

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by MrOpp(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2018
I warn this Abayomi guy yesterday, he read my comment and ignore my warning, I have already foreseen all what is happening now and more, I told him he will be caught and I will be waiting to see his face all over the internet, this dude don't know what he is doing with his future.

Wise people learn from other people experience, fools learn from their experience, you should have learn from other people, you might not live to learn from your own experience.

If you have not been caught, and still reading this, CALL THE OP, APOLOGIES TO HIM AND ALL NAIRALANDERS AND PAY HIM HIS MONEY, YOU STILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO REDEEM THE LITTLE REPUTATION YOU STILL HAVE, SINCE YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CAUGHT. THE OP WILL DO THE NECCESSARY WHEN YOU PAY HIM, NAIRALANDERS MIGHT BEG ON YOUR BEHALF. THIS IS MY LAST WARNING.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2018
I dont know why, but i am enjoying this thread. Hehe!

9 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by sirlop(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2018
TDonald:

You must be very Stupid
U are

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by TDonald: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2018
sirlop:

U are

Stolen Goods buyer, i don't have your time
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Dollarship(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2018
You scammed white and black Man scammed you back you better leave Ayobami alone
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2018
Make Una pity this guy na.

Lol so he won't commit suicide.

And how are you guys sure that's his pictures, you people shouldn't mistake innocent person but I've never seen such a stupid scammer in my life.

Even his defence doesn't count, you said the cards was being ripped off but you block the owner without reaching out to him.

May the lord have mercy on him

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by sirlop(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2018
TDonald:

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by sirlop(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2018
TDonald:

Thief. Like the one u sold to me. Scammer.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Repair Samsung TV Screen / Fancy Android Robot Shaped Micro USB OTG Adapter For Sale / Get Your Hoverboard @ The Cheapest Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.