Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Your Secondary School And University? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Secondary School And University? (54545 Views)

Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... / Rep Your Secondary School! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Secondary School And University? by darqly(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2006
Lets See-

Plateau Private School, Jos

Corona Private School, Jos

Baptist High School, Jos

University of Jos, Jos

The Ultimate Jossite, ain't my fault really!! grin
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by ocho(f): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2006
hey next door neighbour! now i don't feel left out coz i used to be the only "Northern girl" In the land!
How's J-Town? cool is the birdflu epidermic there too? i learnt it's in Bauchi already(i think) undecided i might be very wrong though. undecided
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2006
@beambally
i didnt attend GSS Kubwa but i sure know a lot of ur ex students and present students plus i have lived in kubwa for 3 years and in abuja for 6 yrs holla back at me
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by loveth(f): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2006
OK I attended holy child international nursery and primary school nnobi in anambra state.
also Our Lady's secondary school:::::j.s 1-j.s 3
Our Lady's special science school.SS 1-SS3
Now in ------------------
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by deyemi(m): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2006
Finished from University of Ibadan
SEc. School. Wesley college, Ibadan
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Hotstepper(f): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2006
@Loveth, r u a native of Nnobi? just curious, r u working now?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by toshmann(m): 2:19am On Mar 04, 2006
1.shell camp primary school owerri

2.federal govt college okigwe

3.university of calabar

4.cardiff university in Wales(right now)

pls any MALABITE HERE?(unical product)
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by darqly(m): 9:18am On Mar 04, 2006
hey next door neighbour! now i don't feel left out coz i used to be the only "Northern girl" In the land!
How's J-Town? Cool is the birdflu epidermic there too? i learnt it's in Bauchi already(i think) Undecided i might be very wrong though. Undecided

Glad to make u feel good just by being around grin Yes, we have the flu here, but it was blown outta proportion. It's not the killer they said it was, now peeps can't even sell poultry products no more cry
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2006
hey toshmann

I am not a unical product but i sure know alot of people there as my older ones are schooling there and thats where i also intend to go
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by toshmann(m): 12:36am On Mar 06, 2006
QUEENZY:

hey toshmann

I am not a unical product but i sure know alot of people there as my older ones are schooling there and thats where i also intend to go

great queenzy,wish u da best in ur aspiration.please when u get the join the forces of good to fight cultism and sex abuse.unical is great. but a few bad eggs destroy our reputation. as far as i'm concerned,unical is the most beautiful university in nigeria. and calabar is the most beautiful city in naija.

cheers queenzy n' all da best
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Missworld(f): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2006
Ok, I'm trying so hard to keep my friends off my mind till later but I can't. I missed my school friends so much and it's been four years still I can't get hold of anyone. I need help in finding them. Pls any help?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by ocho(f): 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2006
darqly:

Glad to make u feel good just by being around grin Yes, we have the flu here, but it was blown out of proportion. It's not the killer they said it was, now peeps can't even sell poultry products no more cry
eee yah! that's sad. sad But it a killer disease though, i'v seen sftuff about it on the news and trust me,it's just that dangerous. So no more chicken suya? sad eee yah fa! cry
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2006
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by idiotboop(f): 12:32am On Mar 08, 2006
Hi all

University-----south bank university london
Secoundary---airforce sec, school , Lagos
Secoundary---chrisland college lagos
primary gideon international school lagos

Any one from airforce especially drop me a note i had a fantastic 5yrs
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by tinky(f): 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2006
UNIVERSITY: UNILAG

SECONDARY: INTERNATIONAL SCH UNILAG. (ISL)
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by gentleone(f): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2006
@nana, i went to Omoleye Children's School too but finished 89
secondary school: Our Lady of Apostles Secondary School, Ijebu Ode
University: Federal University of Technology, Minna
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Lamb70: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2006
Hey,
Why is my school name not in your data base.

State College Ikot Ekpene,Akwa Ibom.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 15, 2006
hey lamb70
i skooled in ikot Ekpene too
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by spikedcylinder: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2006
Olorididan!Are you Anwara?If you are,i f@cking hate you!Am sure when i mention my name you'll know me immediately.
If you're not Anwara,sorry. grin grin

I havent seen anyone from FGGC Akure yet,thats wierd!
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Outkast(f): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2006
@bettyboop, what year did you graduate from chrisland college, have somefriends there
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by tabeel(f): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2006
1) Starfield Primary School

2) Command Day Secoundary School Ikeja(jss1-2)
grin
3) Starfield Sec School(jss3)

4) Ezekiel Private College(sss1-3)

5) Covenant University Otta.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by tochi(f): 6:41am On Mar 19, 2006
Hey whizkid, i went to hopebay college too. What campus did you attend and what year did you graduate?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Johnny(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2006
I went to Otukpa Community Secondary School, in Ogbadibo Local Government Area of Benue state, from where I proceeded to University of Jos. I was in U-Jay till 2004. Any Josite out there?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:39am On Mar 23, 2006
@ dargly
Which year did you attend Baptist School?

@ Johnny
Which program did you take @ UniJos?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by darqly(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2006
Josboy,
I was in "Glow in The Dark" set of 97'. You went to Babby High? Which set, let me see if you were wicked grin
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by ocho(f): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2006
cheesy cheesy let me see too grin
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by darqly(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2006
@Ocho
I guess am supposed to know you or at least get curious enuff to ask who u are, So who art thou?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by ocho(f): 6:34am On Mar 26, 2006
Noo, i highly doubt if you'd know me or even the other way around. I meant "let me see too" as in i too want to know if Josboy was a wicked senior student angry cheesy  tongue@Josboy
I am/was a Bauchi girl remember? So unless you used to visit Bauchi often or maybe attended a school there at some point, it's almost not possible that we know each other.
So does that answer who I am? or in this case, who I might not be?  grin
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by gbenga9ja(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2006
I have been to a whole lot of Schools but this certainly won't happen to my future kids cos it slows down your Education drastically otherwise i would have been the youngest Graduate in Nigeria.

Primary Schools ---- Army Children School, Ifako international School, Ifako Agege, Oxford Children School, Dopemu, Harvard International School, Abule Egba, Lagos.

Secondary Schools ----- Epe Grammer School, Epe, Ronik Comprehensive College, Ejigbo, Saint Gregory's College, Obalende

University -------- I'm not yet in any, i'm currently working but i'm thinking of going for part time studies @ Lasu Ikoyi Campus to be able to work and school @ d same time, got to cater for myself, no folks to do that for me.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by jayvinnie(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2006
university
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by kaylala(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2006
undecided
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Deepop(f): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2006
i attended Airforce secondary schl ikeja,and currently in BOWEN university,IWO osun state!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With A Second Class Lower / Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB / 60 Acronyms You Might Not Know Their Meaning !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.