Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Your Secondary School And University? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Secondary School And University? (54660 Views)

Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... / Rep Your Secondary School! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Secondary School And University? by thelastdon(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2006
half caste ko, outcaste ni angry
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by queen2(f): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2006
he he sawrie o, don't be angry ok? so u mean she/he can't be an half caste
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by thelastdon(m): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2006
yes oh!, I sabi am.... risi omo iya eleko grin
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by gentleaura(m): 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2006
ono:

I heard there's a website for our school. Could you please send it to me? - that's if you have it.

Cheers.

Yeah... www.jogsfamily.org Thats it, go drop ur 2 cents for there...lol
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by ono(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2006
@ Gentleaura, thanks man. Just checked the site. The webmaster (Ashiru) was my pal at school, and trust him, he's fixed in my name already. Beautiful site to behold.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by vickybabe(f): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2006
[color=#000099][/blue]

nursery school...................... olumide nursery and primary agodi gate ibadan '92- '98
secondary school................... Saint annes molete ibadan '98- 2004
high school..............................tempe high 2004-2005
college .....................................some college in usa
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by debbieolat(f): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2006
Primary School: Army command children nuresery and primary school lafenwa, Abeokuta
Secondary: African Church Grammar School, Abeokuta
Univeristy: Greenwich University, London
University: University of Northampton, UK
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by muinat(f): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2006
I attended Oluyole Private School Ibadan
Saint Louis Grammer School
Now am a Freshmen in my new High School
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by forgiven(m): 6:58am On Feb 11, 2006
Home Alone sad cry

Nursery n Primary - Abdul Aziz Atta Memorial N/P School, Ilorin
Secondary 1 - FGC Ugwalawo, Idah, now Kogi State
Secondary 2 - CHESCO campus, Ilorin
Uni 1 - Unilorin
NYSC - Lagos
Uni 2 - TBA
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by ijebuman(m): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2006
ono:

@ Gentleaura, thanks man. Just checked the site. The webmaster (Ashiru) was my pal at school, and trust him, he's fixed in my name already. Beautiful site to behold.

Ono shame on you o, which kind old boy you be smiley You didn't know about Ashiru's site grin
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2006
cry cry cry

mommy! mommy! no one is from my school! cry cry (runs and pulls mommy's wrapper)

Don't worry dear, your school is a unique school (mommy wipes his tears)

Pri: Montessori nur and pry sch
Sec: Ijemo titun high school
Oyewole twins international sec. school
Uni: University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
NYSC: Fed Univ of Tech, Yola
Graduate: University of rochester, new york

See my dear, you went to great schools! (mommy hands him a cookie!)

smiley grin
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by tochi(f): 12:53am On Feb 12, 2006
primary: Nazareth Nursery and Primary school
secondary: Festac college/hopebay college
tertiary: University of wisconsin-madison
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by lildiza: 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2006
Hey I am looking for those who went to federal governement girls college onitsha. can someone please contact me or do anyone know of any website where i can see my peeps that went to fggc onitsha
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Hotstepper(f): 5:35am On Feb 13, 2006
@lildiza, welcome ooooooo, I am an ex-student of Fggc osha.do i know u? gurl hit moi up real quick, aww am soo happy oooo, am 2002 set but didn't finish dere tongue get 2 me
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by gentleaura(m): 12:32am On Feb 14, 2006
ijebuman:

Ono shame on you o, which kind old boy you be smiley You didn't know about Ashiru's site grin

Whats up brotha?, I mess up ur blog sha?, I posted a comment on a different topic. I felt so awkward when I realised that eh, ema bi nu o, lol
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by ocho(f): 1:10am On Feb 16, 2006
my sec schol? FGGC BAUCHI cool
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Aduraseyi(f): 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2006
help!!!!not too many pple studied in Ibadan, old peaceful ibadan wink.primary school was at  Oluyole Private school,Oluyole Estate  and All Saints Church School,Jericho,Ibadan.Secondary school-Reginald Mundi,Iwo den The Vale College,Iyaganku,Ibadan  den  All Saints College,Onireke Ibadan den i finished 4rm Christ Ambassadors Int. College.presently,am in college in Uk.abeg if u sabi me,holla,  @ ur home girl smiley
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by monie0078(f): 5:44am On Feb 17, 2006
Starland Private School, Ikeja
Lagos State Model College Igbonla
New England Institute of Technology
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by sagamugrl: 12:38am On Feb 18, 2006
I went to F.G.G.C Sagamu,TOO! I was in Ethiope house. I did Form 2,3, and 4 in that school. Now, I thank GOD for taking showers with running water!!!!!!!.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by ocho(f): 4:05am On Feb 18, 2006
hey, FGGC Sagamu? isn't that close to FGGC Bauchi somehow? i remmeber people from your school used to be regular visitors at FGGCBauchi.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 18, 2006
Omolewa N/P Schl, Yemetu
Methodist Gramm Schl, Bodija
Univ. of Ibadan.

Do i remember anybody? nawwww. Kingston doesnt make the RAM as goood as they used to be,
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by rikkyjen(m): 5:13am On Feb 18, 2006
Primary school: Chrisland school ,Adeniyi jones ikeja.

Secondary:[/b]Lagos state model college Badore

[b]University
:Covenant university(partly)

Currently am in some college here in America

1 Like

Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Outkast(f): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2006
hey rikyjen, we went to the same primary school, well you were the estate, I was opebi
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by rikkyjen(m): 6:02am On Feb 22, 2006
OUtkast, Truly it was called estate, [/b]lol, i just remembered dat word [b]estate,which was some kinda description about d adeniyi jones branch, Are you still showing forth the light outkast ?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Outkast(f): 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2006
grin I'm trying to dear, I'm trying
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by visitkcj(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2006
Primary school: TOMOBID
Secondary school: FGC Ikirun.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by loveth(f): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2006
[color=#990000]I AM STILL SAYING I AM IN NURSERY 3./color]
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by loveth(f): 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2006
HI EVERYBODY THERE
HOW IS EVERYTHING

WHATZ GUYS.
STILL LOVETH.

PLEASE BYE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by ocho(f): 6:18am On Feb 26, 2006
bye to you too!
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by naijajewel: 12:38am On Feb 27, 2006
SECONDARY SCHOOL JS1- JS3 - Federal Government college Ikot- ekpene
SECONDARY SCHOOL- SS1- SS3 - Federal Government college Ijanikin
COLLEGE - Northern Kentucky UNIVERSITY cheesy smiley
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2006
@hey naijajewel

i attended methodist girls sec skool Utu Ikpe
I think it was close to u

How u doin?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by beambally: 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2006
I ATTENDED MARY MAGDALENE NUR/PRY IFAKO (1985-1992)NOW PROCEEDED TO IGBOBI COLLEGE YABA (1992-1998) ALSO HAD A SPELL IN GOVT SEC SCHOOL KUBWA ABUJA(1998_1999)PRESENTLY I UNIBUJA STUDING ECONS(PART THREE).ANY BODY 4RM D ABOVE NAMED SCHOOLS SHOULD HOLLA ME AT SHODUN82@YAHOO.COM

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With A Second Class Lower / Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party / What Will Happen If You Boil Egg Inside Oil Instead Of Water?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.