Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? (6727 Views)

Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had On Campus So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Stephen2324(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
What’s the worst experience you’ve had with a roommate?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Obeleagu93(m): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
i dey wait for lies

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Jamahyel(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
i saw a friend request on Facebook from one fine girl i didn't Know. We started chatting and she was giving me all the attention u can think of. I was so proud i had to show the girl to my roommate,it was just both of us in the room,his bed facing mine across the other side. But funny never spoke on phone with the girl we only chatted on Facebook for close to a month, and she claimed she was coming to see me along the line from lag, mind you i was in kwara then. I told my roommate and he was always there the entire time but i didnt notice cos i was love struck by this mystery girl. He always suggested what i should do to the girl, like send her transport and the one he pondered upon was i should buy her a phone then blackberry Q10 so he could help me deliver to her when he goes to lag cos he stays in lag but i declined.i could see disappoint in his eyes but i couldn't fathom still yet. I almost bought that phone, but thank God i didn't. He was the girl i was chatting with all that while.

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Shedrack777: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
OP, share yours first before we share ours

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by AmgMakanaki(m): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jamahyel:
i saw a friend request on Facebook from one fine girl i didn't Know. We started chatting and she was giving me all the attention u can think of. I was so proud i had to show the girl to my roommate,it was just both of us in the room,his bed facing mine across the other side. But funny never spoke on phone with the girl we only chatted on Facebook for close to a month, and she claimed she was coming to see me along the line from lag, mind you i was in kwara then. I told my roommate and he was always there the entire time but i didnt notice cos i was love struck by this mystery girl. He always suggested what i should do to the girl, like send her transport and the one he pondered upon was i should buy her a phone then blackberry Q10 so he could help me deliver to her when he goes to lag cos he stays in lag but i declined.i could see disappoint in his eyes but i couldn't fathom still yet. I almost bought that phone, but thank God i didn't. He was the girl i was chatting with all that while.

Hahahahaha

20 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by DaddyRochie1642: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jamahyel:

How did you know that he was the girl you were chatting with grin

9 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Make I sit down here dey read funny comments.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Gkemz: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jamahyel:

You're lucky. But this kind of person is not worthy to share the same room with you. He can poison you if he has a chance.

15 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jamahyel:
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by dan9ice(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
I cooked stew, Nnamdi get mind throway my stew all because I used his pot

I won die that day..
Wetin you do me person go do you grin

31 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
The one that doesn't know room isn't a club house at night. Lights on, music loud everything

11 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by flokii: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
This poster wants to bring back memories.. I remember those days in biobaku, el-kanemi, sodeinde, Jaja and many nights off-camp in Akoka-Somolu-bariga-gbagada axis.

It's in el'ka I know that we slept in rooms without door or lock. Like you can wake up and see a stranger sitting close to your bed but no lele, no fear cos na hardened men mostly full there and naval cadet base. some gees scale the fence past that canal to abule-oja and environs to get high and scale it back in.. biobaku then still had bush plenty going towards DLI road and school second gate and confra matter plenty there.. wey be say if you go waka anyhow, na make God help you o. I didn't regret living with guys in hostel jare.
Every experience I had back then be it sweet or bitter all turned out to be lessons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Ahmback(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
I got tons of story. Both good and bad

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mine was some years Ago..
Very Terrible situations.. sad

*In Delsu,Abk den,..The guy liked to cook beans and play music @11pm-12am when normal peeps are trying to Sleep! Very Yeye Boy! undecided

*Den NYSC, my roommate like Towtow nor be Small.. Before I go my PPA (A small school) come back, he has bought in a village Girl, Fcvk everywhere Wotorwotor.. sad cheesy cheesy cheesy

If that Guy travels to US, he will be the successor to Johnny Sins! cool

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Having a roommate that would never help to charge your phone when power is restored if u're asleep or not around angry

16 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
[b]
Jamahyel:
[b]i saw a friend request on Facebook from one fine girl i didn't Know. We started chatting and she was giving me all the attention u can think of. I was so proud i had to show the girl to my roommate,it was just both of us in the room,his bed facing mine across the other side. But funny never spoke on phone with the girl we only chatted on Facebook for close to a month, and she claimed she was coming to see me along the line from lag, mind you i was in kwara then. I told my roommate and he was always there the entire time but i didnt notice cos i was love struck by this mystery girl. He always suggested what i should do to the girl, like send her transport and the one he pondered upon was i should buy her a phone then blackberry Q10 so he could help me deliver to her when he goes to lag cos he stays in lag but i declined.i could see disappoint in his eyes but i couldn't fathom still yet. I almost bought that phone, but thank God i didn't. He was the girl i was chatting with all that while.

[/b]

Lolsss.. cheesy cheesy
This is really Funny!
Hope u nor send am ur Nudes or urgent 5k?

7 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Ocholu: 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
OP let me be real with you;

Mine was a prayer warrior.

But very good in keeping malice.

Dude doesn't listen to Omah Lay or Lil Wayne but he's quick to judge other people.

I no like those kinda people at all. We shared the same room, but lived like neighbors.

I no send him papa!!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by MrGospeL: 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand!
Accept Jesus Christ today as your LORD and personal savior.

Someone shout Hallelujah!!!!!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
[s][i][ undecidedquote author=MrGospeL post=106743726]Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand!
Accept Jesus Christ today as your LORD and personal savior.

Someone shout Hallelujah!!!!!!! smiley[/quote][/[/s]i]
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by emdis: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
I laughed and rolled on the floor � your roommate is a scammer and you are hilarious with ur specific explainations
Jamahyel:

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Starz825(m): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jamahyel:
cheesy..crazy roommate

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Polynek(m): 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
From secondary school I hv always pray to stay alone and am staying alone, Neve had a roommate, unless a coper who stayed with me 4 six months

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Polynek(m): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Right from secondary school I hv always pray to stay alone and am staying alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Duyo1(m): 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jamahyel:

I can’t stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Theama(m): 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jamahyel:

Omo! grin

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by jamalchance(m): 12:51am On Oct 15, 2021
Westend
flokii:
This poster wants to bring back memories.. I remember those days in biobaku, el-kanemi, sodeinde, Jaja and many nights off-camp in Akoka-Somolu-bariga-gbagada axis.

It's in el'ka I know that we slept in rooms without door or lock. Like you can wake up and see a stranger sitting close to your bed but no lele, no fear cos na hardened men mostly full there and naval cadet base. some gees scale the fence past that canal to abule-oja and environs to get high and scale it back in.. biobaku then still had bush plenty going towards DLI road and school second gate and confra matter plenty there.. wey be say if you go waka anyhow, na make God help you o. I didn't regret living with guys in hostel jare.
Every experience I had back then be it sweet or bitter all turned out to be a lesson.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by seunny4lif(m): 1:05am On Oct 15, 2021
[mJesu
What did I just read
How did you find out grin
Thank goodness I never get a crazy roommate.
I have shared-room with S/Leone, Ghanaian, Cameroon and all tribes from Nigeria but if you talk about flat-mates then I don see worst grin
I can laugh about it now but then it’s wasn’t funny oooh
Useless set of people oooh and Nigerians for that matter

Jamahyel:

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Samfloxin(m): 2:03am On Oct 15, 2021
My roommate got drunk and came back to the room one evening. I was enjoying my music in the room He threw himself on the bed,rose up some minutes and switched off the music I was enjoying. I put it on again and he switched it off as m y times I put it on. I kukuma let him win cos I know he is drunk and can break person head,though I vex for am sha

7 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:41am On Oct 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Mine went to a birthday party and brought 8 girls along with him that night...His reason was because it was late already and there was no bike and there was curfew as well..... So since our place was nearby,he offered to help them.....No be that one pain me....That was the first time I cooked banga soup with my money...These wayward girls then went to where my precious pot of soup was and dished soup by themselves..I had earlier on left eba for my roomie.....The next day,after they had left,I wanted to warm my soup..That was when I realized my greatest fvck up in life....Lo and behold,the soup don sour angry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by rex444(m): 5:08am On Oct 15, 2021
Mike .... Chai ... That guy messed my love for having a roomie up...na me go bring food stuff add beans join for d nigger as him na Lagos boy ( ewa goin) Monday to Monday na beans this guy dey cook knowing well I don't eat beans .....worst of all, him go just soak our only pot till another beans time ....

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by donprincebigt(m): 5:37am On Oct 15, 2021
Roommate!!!
I can Neva av roommate again in my life or advise someone to do. I had a roommate in my year one in sku that year. He happened to b a friend we studied together in sec sch, but bcus my admission was delayed he got admission b4 me. So by the time I gained admission, he's one year ahead of me. Then the journey began. At first I thought it was the sec sch vibes we go continue not knowing this guy wan dey form seniority 4 me. He would leave for school very early leaving the chores for me to do. Still on still I would do it cus I hate make room dey scattered yet he took everything I did then as imperfect and painted me black before our Co housemates. ( Though I was victorious, cus everybody later knew the kind of guy he was). The funniest day was the day my then girlfriend came to visit me in the lodge. As a normal guyman wey get OT, I expected him to vacate d room 4 d moment. U won't believe dz guy now started going out and coming in every second. I told him its not proper, he said no b only me get room. Me wey be street boy. Na so me and my girl started kissing intentionally 4 his presence. That was when he now left the room.

But seriously the guy gave me tough time. He can keep malice. There was a day I bought a bag of pure water and as I was taking it inside our housemates asked 4 some which I gave them out and took the remaining ones inside. U won't believe that despite the fact that my roommate saw me taking the pure water inside, he now went to the balcony and started shouting WHO HAS PURE WATER O, HE'S THIRSTY. That was when everybody started to know the kind of guy he is...

11 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by BigDawsNet: 6:28am On Oct 15, 2021
Childish dey worry the nigga

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CHOOSE!!! / Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. / Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.