Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers (15815 Views)

FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan / Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by olisaEze(m): 8:33am On Feb 14
Redhot111:
Empty talks. You don't need permission to go after your brother's killers. After all the killers didn't get permission to kill ur monarch

I taya oo! grin

1 Like

Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Bliztzer: 8:33am On Feb 14
kingthreat:
You are waiting for authorization. Seems you are not serious.

What If the governor knows about the killing of the obas?

Gani Adam no be novice for politics, na dem form the dreaded Opc, now almost non existent. Them know who be who.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Belial06: 8:33am On Feb 14
Redhot111:
Empty talks. You don't need permission to go after your brother's killers. After all the killers didn't get permission to kill ur monarch

Case closed.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Bluntemperor: 8:34am On Feb 14
Redhot111:

Abi,o!
Which authorisation is he talking about?
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Jayhome24: 8:38am On Feb 14
Sir pls can you just keep quiet? So you are waiting for authorisation before you defend your people from the damn Fouta Jalon bitch invaders ba?
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Kinzo0917(m): 8:39am On Feb 14
Wawelexy:

It's like you don't know the kind of government we have in Nigeria, if he dare takes law into his hands, he will pay dearly for it. He knows what he's doing if he's asking for permission... Do you think the Nigerian army doesn't know the hideout of these criminal herdsmen and B/H? Why haven't they clamps down on them all.

What I'm saying in essence is that, some of these criminal have government backing..

You get sense

Oil full your head

From your response, it shows your lovely parent never wasted their money 💰 in training you in school

Bless you sir

1 Like

Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Faposky95: 8:39am On Feb 14
bruh....!!!!!
wat yu waiting for.......
miss Sunday .......action ni....a
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Pat081: 8:40am On Feb 14
Useless talk do you have to ask? After they have arress them
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Billthrils: 8:43am On Feb 14
Ok
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by LagosFc: 8:45am On Feb 14
udede:
Igboho will do a better job of it but the most suitable outfit to handle the situation is the ESN . .
grin just like they stopped the killings carried out by ibos against ibos? You lot seem to have every solution to the problem in other regions except yours, isn’t that amusing grin

1 Like

Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Omoluyi(m): 8:47am On Feb 14
You had the permission since. Act now pls
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by LagosFc: 8:49am On Feb 14
Exousiang01:

How old are You?
Please Seun we need to create a section for kids, this is getting out of hand.

I second the motion, so many kids loitering around the cyber space grin

2 Likes

Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by LagosFc: 8:50am On Feb 14
Br4life:
If I talk nah some yeye pple will bound me
Ebi pawa ooooh
the people selling their children in one certain region are not hungry I guess😂

1 Like

Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Tochi360: 8:53am On Feb 14
Redhot111:

So He should arm people illegally then the yeye army will start hunting them?
Then the boys He gave arms to,will retaliate.
Then their region will be plagued with constant violence, destruction and arresting of even innocent youths.

He is speaking to His Brother,This is how We will know if Tinubu truly means we'll for the South and Country at large.

Hand over Security to States so they can control and define their security structure. On a normal day this killers can't dare come into the Southland and do nonsense,na NIGERIA cause am,na BAD GOVT cause am.

E no get how you wan take craze pass the YOUTHS of the community,give this boys weopens,with good training,if them raid their bushes and forest for just one month,this terrorist go see the real TERROR. But the govt no go gree,them go even send battalion against You.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by gbadexy(m): 9:01am On Feb 14
Exousiang01:

How old are You?
Please Seun we need to create a section for kids, this is getting out of hand.

Very ignorant kids everywhere. I know a few people that has left nairaland to avoid dragging issues with immature children.
His men were the ones detained when wakilu and handed them over to the police.

1 Like

Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Br4life: 9:03am On Feb 14
LagosFc:
the people selling their children in one certain region are not hungry I guess😂
should I show you news wia your region sell children too
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by a4cube: 9:05am On Feb 14
Wawelexy:

It's like you don't know the kind of government we have in Nigeria, if he dare takes law into his hands, he will pay dearly for it. He knows what he's doing if he's asking for permission... Do you think the Nigerian army doesn't know the hideout of these criminal herdsmen and B/H? Why haven't they clamps down on them all.

What I'm saying in essence is that, some of these criminal have government backing..
Are the Governors he is seeking permission from the law?
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Ray369: 9:09am On Feb 14
The dude is a coward who rose to power by cruelty and killings but doesn't want to be dealt thesame way he dealt with his predecessors ..he really knows the game ... He's well known for creating riots and protests also a tool for different political movements and was held on to by people who needed power by fire by force. He unseated his predecessor which tells us the kind of man who he's really is which gave him the edge of having a big base of followers in southwest and diaspora, bullying GEJ have him a whooping high funding which the Ex president succumbed to because he was seeking for a re-election which he would never get because he has derailed from his lane despite being warned by his leader ...This nonentity Man called Aare Ona Kakanfo will never fight nor speak for the masses because all he e ever wanted was breakthrough from poverty to uplift his family and financial status, all he knows is attend functions, eat, sleep with his wife because the money is yielding day by day....that's what you do when you have a whooping sum of $60million resting in your overseas account given to you just by bullying a coward GEJ.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by udemzyudex(m): 9:09am On Feb 14
Redhot111:

In this country? You're acting like you're new here.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Ubanz: 9:10am On Feb 14
A whole onokakanfo of Yoruba land waiting for authorization?
You are not serious.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by kaywhy09(m): 9:11am On Feb 14
Lol
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Duru009(m): 9:12am On Feb 14
This one want Attention.....
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by HRMK: 9:12am On Feb 14
no way!government wont ever allow that! people in power know its the same politicians that are behind them!!
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by membranus: 9:18am On Feb 14
Redhot111:

Authorisation means mobilisation fees for him and his boys from the SW governors

The man wan cash out small.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by legba1(m): 9:20am On Feb 14
Gen Zs will lampoon him for this statement but Iba gani know wetin him face for baba iyabo hand when his OPC troops were catching bank robbers any how back then in lagos.

Unfortunately no government will give him such authorisation. I expect him to give Amotekun maximum support but his attitude is indifferent towards the security outfit because he was not allowed to be in charge. If he had been handed the coordination of that outfit,he would have poured his OPC boys which would have destroyed the essences of Amotekun because 90% of OPC na agbero and rouges.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Ray369: 9:21am On Feb 14
All the juju wey Dem get na to hijack people's wives and kill their husband ... If una give Dem chance Dem go turn the street to their office dey task people walking to even pay sef ...una no know meme ...all of them wan because ether leader who rose from nothing to something..na their perfect story be that...shey people wey be something no work before Dem attain their respective statuses? Abegy no just try am to give OPC chance oo..things go spoil...before before shey e dey ask for permission before e dey do riots and protests..you know how many times and Deon arrest this man since 90's ... even TELL use am for frontpage ...now e don get money e no fit comot again because of his status..naso all the leaders dey do when Dem achieve their goals violence is a crime ...you won't wage war against your fellow people in power , friends and associates nah..abi can you...and all of them get docile .
Tochi360:

So He should arm people illegally then the yeye army will start hunting them?
Then the boys He gave arms to,will retaliate.
Then their region will be plagued with constant violence, destruction and arresting of even innocent youths.

He is speaking to His Brother,This is how We will know if Tinubu truly means we'll for the South and Country at large.

Hand over Security to States so they can control and define their security structure. On a normal day this killers can't dare come into the Southland and do nonsense,na NIGERIA cause am,na BAD GOVT cause am.

E no get how you wan take craze pass the YOUTHS of the community,give this boys weopens,with good training,if them raid their bushes and forest for just one month,this terrorist go see the real TERROR. But the govt no go gree,them go even send battalion against You.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Ashirioluwa: 9:21am On Feb 14
Noise maker
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by membranus: 9:21am On Feb 14
Ray369:
The dude is a coward who rose to power by cruelty and killings but doesn't want to be dealt thesame way he dealt with his predecessors ..he really knows the game ... He's well known for creating riots and protests also a tool for different political movements and was held on to by people who needed power by fire by force. He unseated his predecessor which tells us the kind of man who he's really is which gave him the edge of having a big base of followers in southwest and diaspora, bullying GEJ have him a whooping high funding which the Ex president succumbed to because he was seeking for a re-election which he would never get because he has derailed from his lane despite being warned by his leader ...This nonentity Man called Aare Ona Kakanfo will never fight nor speak for the masses because all he e ever wanted was breakthrough from poverty to uplift his family and financial status, all he knows is attend functions, eat, sleep with his wife because the money is yielding day by day....that's what you do when you have a whooping sum of $60million resting in your overseas account given to you just by bullying a coward GEJ.

$60m to Gani Adams by Jonathan?

Oga small small now.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by paskal16: 9:21am On Feb 14
Yorubas and Fulanis are brothers and sisters
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by MightySparrow: 9:26am On Feb 14
Redhot111:

Empty brain there is a government over all that have laws preventing you from taking rash decisions no matter what.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by AyeMoJuba: 9:26am On Feb 14
Redhot111:

E be like say u be underage
If not, you won't take Gani Adams words with levity
Ask your parents for his story.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by oyeraff: 9:35am On Feb 14
Authorization, that is to give you money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP / Power Generation Drops Further To 2,035.20MW / Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.