Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers (15810 Views)

FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan / Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Donedeal1(m): 9:36am On Feb 14
The spirit desires

But difficult for the flesh..
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by sylve11: 9:44am On Feb 14
Exousiang01:

How old are You?
Please Seun we need to create a section for kids, this is getting out of hand.

It's irritating reading some people's comments. Imagine the nonsense he wrote above. embarassed

We don't have to blame him, anyway. cool

1 Like

Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Calitoscassius(m): 9:46am On Feb 14
Good riddance to the so called Obss, what exactly is the job of Obas? Is Oba an occupation? Corrupt people who calls themeslves Obas.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Umuinyioku: 10:12am On Feb 14
Wawelexy:

It's like you don't know the kind of government we have in Nigeria, if he dare takes law into his hands, he will pay dearly for it. He knows what he's doing if he's asking for permission... Do you think the Nigerian army doesn't know the hideout of these criminal herdsmen and B/H? Why haven't they clamps down on them all.

What I'm saying in essence is that, some of these criminal have government backing..
Yes,you are right my brother.

Government knows who are behind the killings and he dare not take laws into his hands. Else he would be hunted down.

Those thinking it's easy to go for the killers do not understand the dynamics of Nigerian politics.

Yes,seek the permission of SW governors before you embark on the journey for self protection.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Umuinyioku: 10:14am On Feb 14
Exousiang01:

How old are You?

Supported bro. Too many kids on this forum.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Nonexisting: 10:16am On Feb 14
Redhot111:
Empty talks. You don't need permission to go after your brother's killers. After all the killers didn't get permission to kill ur monarch
Na money and logistics the werey need from the governors but he no wan use im full chest own am. Cowards full that side sha so he no be the first.

Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Umuinyioku: 10:18am On Feb 14
ravensckar:
Truly, kids have invaded this forum. I see a lot of them up there screaming that he doesn't need permission bla bla bla. Gani Adams is a seasoned warrior and he's not afraid of anything. He knows for a fact that those governors ain't really interested in arresting the killers so as not to 'offend' the powers that be.

Historically, the Aare Onakakanfo needs permission from the Alaafin to embark on any expedition. Anyone who embarks on such on his own accord will be accused of mutiny, Secondly, now that we are in a civilized era, his request for permission wasn't out of place. He needs the permission of the Governors (as the Chief Security Officers of their respective states) to embark on such mission.

Someone said Igboho didn't request permission before going to Igangan. Now, let's ask the person where did that get him? To me, I think the governors know those that are responsible for the series of kidnappings in their states but they dare not go after them directly so as not to offend or embarrass their Ogas at the top. We should continue to play politics with human lives, very soon, it will get out of hand. angry angry
Well said bro.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Umuinyioku: 10:20am On Feb 14
NOETHNICITY:
Bro you don’t need any authorization, go after them and make them available for prosecution
How old are you.
Your post suggests you're a kid who knows nothing about leadership.
Seun,create a different Forum for these kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Raf4: 10:24am On Feb 14
Wawelexy:

It's like you don't know the kind of government we have in Nigeria, if he dare takes law into his hands, he will pay dearly for it. He knows what he's doing if he's asking for permission... Do you think the Nigerian army doesn't know the hideout of these criminal herdsmen and B/H? Why haven't they clamps down on them all.

What I'm saying in essence is that, some of these criminal have government backing..

And you think any governor or government (local, state or federal) will grant him such authorisation?
If he has the capacity, he just has to go about it traditionally without social media or publicity.
Sunday Igboho, though has the capacity, also made a mistake of unnecessary publicity and social media involvement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by faceland: 10:31am On Feb 14
What he is trying to say is;

Allow me to brutalize one scapegoat and inflict terror on all killers.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Kog45(m): 10:37am On Feb 14
Are Ona kakafo wey be say na only a bullet go enter him body....Ganiu Adams has lost it due to partisan politics
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Paragon311(m): 10:42am On Feb 14
Look at this yeyenatu of a Man.

A whole Aare Oona Kakanfo of Yoruba land (Balogun of Yoruba) waiting to be authorized by who to do the needful. It is a shame that Titles were given to miscreants in this our time.

Who will dare get to the EDO empire to kill Monarchs
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by blacknp(m): 10:43am On Feb 14
udede:
Igboho will do a better job of it but the most suitable outfit to handle the situation is the ESN . .
Purported Criminals wey never solve problem for their backyard wan go solve problem overseas?
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Timmi: 10:43am On Feb 14
jersy4:

https://punchng.com/authorise-me-to-go-after-yoruba-monarchs-killers-gani-adams/

You don’t need anyone to authorize you to go after criminals
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by MT: 11:00am On Feb 14
Gani Adams is such a clown.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by GABRIEL6036: 11:03am On Feb 14
I could say he is capable of handling them, i have seen this man in action engaging Nigeria military personnel who refuse to let him pass at a checkpoint. If he said he needs permission he knows what he is doing.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Exceed15: 11:06am On Feb 14
Enu lasan lasan ... Go n rest joor.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Chimonie(m): 11:08am On Feb 14
Whoever it is that needs to authorize him should do so. We can't continue weeping and keeping quiet. Better still, he can do in quietly and get those killers and their sponsors.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Patojargz: 11:12am On Feb 14
Bros! Wait for no one... Shay na till all of dem kpai u wan act... Do something and get accolades...
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Yestogood: 11:18am On Feb 14
Lalami3232:
One question I always ask myself is: how did we get here as a country. Some small group of people go just dey impose rubbish on millions of people and the millions won't say anything because of fear/tribalism/religion/f00lishness

Anyways, that's not my reason for coming here sha. I'm here to tell men the good news and nothing but the good news.
"Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted"

I am privileged to have met my wife as a virgin, and I didn't require it of the person I would have married. God just added that to me as a bonus over 18 years ago. Before I got married, I didn't toss ladies around. If I moved with any, it was because I wanted to marry (courtship). That's all.
What I am saying is: A MALE ASHAWO HAS NO MORAL JUSTIFICATION TO CASTIGATE A FEMALE ONE.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Ray369: 11:30am On Feb 14
Bros ...when I said he sabi lead protest..I know wetin I dey talk ...now when money come...baba dey fear as e know wetin e don do ..e dey ask for permission..e don employ advisers and he's more learned...check the attached files..the money was $50million

membranus:

$60m to Gani Adams by Jonathan?

Oga small small now.

1 Like

Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by AlluviaUC: 11:31am On Feb 14
Wawelexy:

Thank you. Government of criminals and bandits
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Dsimmer: 11:35am On Feb 14
What about the Oba that was killed in Kogi state? Killing Yoruba monarchs in their ancestral homes? Everyone involved in the
act must be killed in return.

Also, the Okun in Kogi need to have their own state!
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by YorubaKing: 11:44am On Feb 14
Dis ordinary useless tout na one of the reasons 9ja can nvr progress.

How he got to such high esteemed position remains a mystery. Maybe shouldn't be a mystery considering how useless and corrupt Nigerians are. 😡
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:50am On Feb 14
Umuinyioku:
How old are you.
Your post suggests you're a kid who knows nothing about leadership.
Seun,create a different Forum for these kids.
Okay, ancestor, why not enlighten me?
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by soullove1881(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14
Redhot111:
Empty talks. You don't need permission to go after your brother's killers. After all the killers didn't get permission to kill ur monarch

You're funny as if you don't know what happened to Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Redhot111(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14
MightySparrow:

Empty brain there is a government over all that have laws preventing you from taking rash decisions no matter what.
mugu. To every action there should be an equal and opposite reaction.

1 Like

Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Redhot111(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14
Exousiang01:

How old are You?

I'm older than the only reasonable fellow in ur family linage and that's fine enough for me

1 Like

Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Redhot111(m): 12:25pm On Feb 14
AyeMoJuba:

E be like say u be underage
If not, you won't take Gani Adams words with levity
Ask your parents for his story.

That was then this is now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Looted Warehouse Does Not Belong To NEMA - Official / Prepare To Receive, Distribute 6,100MW Of Electricity In 6 Months, FG To Discos / Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.