Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers (15813 Views)

FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan / Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by WhiteWood: 12:30pm On Feb 14
Exousiang01:

How old are You?
Please Seun we need to create a section for kids, this is getting out of hand.

How old are You?
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Paulruth: 12:35pm On Feb 14
ravensckar:
Truly, kids have invaded this forum. I see a lot of them up there screaming that he doesn't need permission bla bla bla. Gani Adams is a seasoned warrior and he's not afraid of anything. He knows for a fact that those governors ain't really interested in arresting the killers so as not to 'offend' the powers that be.

Historically, the Aare Onakakanfo needs permission from the Alaafin to embark on any expedition. Anyone who embarks on such on his own accord will be accused of mutiny, Secondly, now that we are in a civilized era, his request for permission wasn't out of place. He needs the permission of the Governors (as the Chief Security Officers of their respective states) to embark on such mission.

Someone said Igboho didn't request permission before going to Igangan. Now, let's ask the person where did that get him? To me, I think the governors know those that are responsible for the series of kidnappings in their states but they dare not go after them directly so as not to offend or embarrass their Ogas at the top. We should continue to play politics with human lives, very soon, it will get out of hand. angry angry
Cowards 😁😁😁
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by walosky(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14
These Coward$ will soon start running to the East for cover 😁
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Okeoghenerobert: 12:54pm On Feb 14
Unnecessary permission.Go and hunt the bandit without permission.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by CHAQUR: 2:00pm On Feb 14
A titled chief is waiting for validation from the government before doing what he was enthroned to do... Na wa o.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Incrediblekutty(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14
jersy4:

https://punchng.com/authorise-me-to-go-after-yoruba-monarchs-killers-gani-adams/

No insult meant, but I see cowardice here. Brave men act in cases like this and think about the consequences later. That was want Sunday Igboho did. Dem slap your mother, you say you wan go report first before you retaliate!! Arrant nonsense
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Ladech(m): 2:17pm On Feb 14
He needs it. If it starts, and police arrests him for unlawful possession of arms what happens? He needs their cover and cooperation. That way, anyone they meet in the forest can be made to disappear. Do you think Namdi Kanu will be in jail if he had the support of the SE governors?
Redhot111:
Empty talks. You don't need permission to go after your brother's killers. After all the killers didn't get permission to kill ur monarch
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by MightySparrow: 2:17pm On Feb 14
Redhot111:
mugu. To every action there should be an equal and opposite reaction.

Wisdom is chasing you but you are running faster ahead.

Under a government, you don't take law into your own hands. The reason your brothers ESN are hiding in the bush. This fellow here is a yoruba Chief. A chief of all yoruba race. He must understand that Yoruba people are not lawless and that he is under authority. No general goes to war without approval of his master.

Wisdom is running behind you Sir.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by newoffer: 2:56pm On Feb 14
[Una take Ganni serious. quote author=youngrichnigga post=128447857]As the Aare Ona Kakanfo, you don't need any authorization......the title has already given you the power, so act or shut the Bleep up bro undecided undecided undecided undecided[/quote]
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by ddeola: 3:00pm On Feb 14
Your title in Yorubaland already confers the responsibility on you except you are talking to politicians
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by NASTYNASOSO: 3:34pm On Feb 14
aariwa:
Police went and paraded an innocent Yoruba man when they knew fully well those obas were killed by Fulani herdsmen based on the account of the oba that narrated how he escaped the rain of bullets courtesy of his bullet proof charm

HMMMMMMMMMM

SO YOU WERE THERE WHEN THE ACT WAS GOING ON.
YOU NOW KNOW MORE TAN THE POLICE.
DONT LIE YOU MUST BE PART OF THE KIDNAPPERS OR AN ACCOMPLICE.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by LastProphet: 3:39pm On Feb 14
Wawelexy:

It's like you don't know the kind of government we have in Nigeria, if he dare takes law into his hands, he will pay dearly for it. He knows what he's doing if he's asking for permission... Do you think the Nigerian army doesn't know the hideout of these criminal herdsmen and B/H? Why haven't they clamps down on them all.

What I'm saying in essence is that, some of these criminal have government backing..

Gbam!
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by emmatuegbe(m): 3:50pm On Feb 14
This sounds naive and show timidity. Somebody killed your father, and you are waiting for permission to go after the killers. If you don't go after them, you or your children will be next.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by shotuns: 3:51pm On Feb 14
which igboho? the one used by the politicians to distabilised Yoruba struggle for freedom? He is cooling off in Germany with our 70,000 dollars donated and he collected in disguise for security purpose, the matter will soon be open to the public.
Are onakakanfo too na political tool, he can't do nada, na only mouth, waiting for permission because he signed not join any protest or cause wahala last time he was arrested. Ologbo dori eja mu. We are on our own.

Gadafii:
Which yeye authority do you need to go after the killers, na empty talk be this

You already have authority as the aare ona kakanfo of the Yoruba people and land, why are you waiting for governors to give you authority to safeguard your region, how exactly.

Igboho get liver pass this egbon, make this one go sit down one place he never ready
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by m948: 4:01pm On Feb 14
Subscribe to watch

https://www.youtube.com/@content-academy?sub_confirmation=1
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Slurity(m): 4:03pm On Feb 14
Redhot111:
Empty talks. You don't need permission to go after your brother's killers. After all the killers didn't get permission to kill ur monarch
As the AARE ONA KAKANFO, He need permision to act on any war and his main principal that can command his is demised , Alafin of Oyo, that is why he is turning to the governor for backing. He need a political backing that Alafin can give.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Slurity(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14
ddeola:
Your title in Yorubaland already confers the responsibility on you except you are talking to politicians
No no no, He can not act without political backing. Oyo is the political centre of Yoruba land, as Ife is the spiritual centre, but Alafin is no more, He still need a political backing before acting. Ordinarily, he supposed to take permission from both Makinde and Ekiti state governor or a joint order from all the 5 governors.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by ottersberger(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14
Isn't he supposed to be Yoruba defense minister?.
Oga, do your job. Better still, liaise with ESN.
They speak the right language to Fulani criminals.
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by kunle75(m): 6:09pm On Feb 14
jersy4:

https://punchng.com/authorise-me-to-go-after-yoruba-monarchs-killers-gani-adams/

Yeye dey smell .

Dey play oooo

So you knew PERPETRATORS and you can't help government with their respective info untill they give you the go ahead, EYAN OFO NI MAN YI I SWEAR
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by aariwa(m): 7:50pm On Feb 14
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMMM

SO YOU WERE THERE WHEN THE ACT WAS GOING ON.
YOU NOW KNOW MORE TAN THE POLICE.
DONT LIE YOU MUST BE PART OF THE KIDNAPPERS OR AN ACCOMPLICE.
yes o
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by texas1990(m): 10:09pm On Feb 14
Wawelexy:

It's like you don't know the kind of government we have in Nigeria, if he dare takes law into his hands, he will pay dearly for it. He knows what he's doing if he's asking for permission... Do you think the Nigerian army doesn't know the hideout of these criminal herdsmen and B/H? Why haven't they clamps down on them all.

What I'm saying in essence is that, some of these criminal have government backing..
Not even some but all of them, Tinubu knew them all
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Ayobeck(m): 6:07am On Feb 15
Wawelexy:

They didn't know it forget

1 Like

Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Exousiang01: 8:33am On Feb 15
Redhot111:

I'm older than the only reasonable fellow in ur family linage and that's fine enough for me
This response shows you are still in your kidulthood
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Redhot111(m): 12:34pm On Feb 15
Exousiang01:

Ok
Re: GANI ADAMS - Authorise Me To Go After Yoruba Monarchs’ Killers by Redhot111(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23
Exousiang01:

Methuselah 969year old papa. Well done ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prepare To Receive, Distribute 6,100MW Of Electricity In 6 Months, FG To Discos / Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats / Amina Mohammed Visits Morocco NOOR Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.