Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted (24455 Views)

We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares / Russia Declares George Soros Wanted Dead Or Alivs / Russia Declares War On Ukraine, Says It Is To Demilitarize The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Exceed15: 8:31am On Feb 14
If I were Estonia PM I would surrender myself for peace talk. No citizen need to die.
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by SSpeter(m): 8:37am On Feb 14
ivolt:
grin grin grin
Putin shouldn't fall his supporters hand, He should follow his words with action.

Since it is now a crime for a sovereign country to destroy a statue within its own borders.
Putin should invade Estonia and Lithuania to enforce the arrest warrant.
Let him invade Estonia so that we can be sure he is fighting NATO and not just Ukraine. At least we can then salute his boldness

3 Likes

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by gigabyte13: 8:40am On Feb 14
A wanted man declaring another person wanted....
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
God sef go be like
Shey na wertin l create be dis......?
Putin too like play, Ukraine is still standing let someone remind him.

1 Like

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by merits(m): 8:45am On Feb 14
mightyhaze:
This is where you shut up and retreat into your shell . Your nuisance is becoming unbearable . Even if you made the first post in error or under an influence,that first rebuttal was enough to jolt you back to your senses..but here you are constituting more nuisance defending your clumsy rubbish

Lol........I constitute nuisance and you constitute nuisance reader I never make any of my comment in error am not like you that is always on colos before posting your comment because you are not with your right senses since when your who're and pros'titute mother gave birth to nut like you.
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by ivandragon: 8:49am On Feb 14
Putin is trying to create tension to justify his continued stay in power.

If he was a front line soldier, he won't be talking anyhow.
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Somilat: 9:03am On Feb 14
CharleyBright:

You just come to social media and yarn thrash. You really do lack manners.
Does it occur to you that the woman is someone's wife and someone's mother?
Do you investigate your mother in the other room?
Should someone say same to your mother?
Useless pervert and rapist.
Yu should be killed. NO NE CARES IF SHE IS A WIFE SHI WILL BE RAPED BY US.

LEAVE and take your Abrahamism OUT
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by emmyN(m): 9:03am On Feb 14
matify83:
What is good for the geese is also good for the gander.

On 17 March 2023, following an investigation of war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide, the International Criminal Court (ICC) issued arrest warrants for Vladimir Putin, the President of Russia which no nation has dared to effect despite his many travels.

It's all diplomatic harakiri with impossible enforcement potential.

On a lighter note;
Statue wey Ehedioha destroy for imo and nothing happen na im Putin dey provoke? Una sure say the matter no get "za oza room" inside.

That's a lie. International members of the ICC are obligated to effect his arrest if he steps foot in their borders. Putin can't go to South Africa even though they are one of his strongest supporters in his mindless war with Ukraine.
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by ValarDoharis: 9:04am On Feb 14
Thats not Putin's style. That prime minister will meet with an accident and boom, he's gone . There'll be no evidence. This is how Putin operates
ivolt:
grin grin grin
Putin shouldn't fall his supporters hand, He should follow his words with action.

Since it is now a crime for a sovereign country to destroy a statue within its own borders.
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by CharleyBright(m): 9:06am On Feb 14
Somilat:
Yu should be killed. NO NE CARES IF SHE IS A WIFE SHI WILL BE RAPED BY US.

LEAVE and take your Abrahamism OUT

See Terrorist.
You will die before the end of 2024.
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by udemzyudex(m): 9:13am On Feb 14
ivolt:
grin grin grin

Same way the ICC members can't invade Russia to arrest him.
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Kinzo0917(m): 9:13am On Feb 14
CharleyBright:

Some of you good for nothing teenagers on this platform are annoyingly mannerless.
That woman is old enough to be your mother. I am sure you are capable of doing what you say to your mother too.
Useless social media cretin .

Dont mind that guy. He is…
MU
+
MU
=
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by VaginaAcademic: 9:13am On Feb 14
Putin himself is wanted too if e easy oya go arrest am now grin
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by mightyhaze: 9:14am On Feb 14
merits:

Lol........I constitute nuisance and you constitute nuisance reader I never make any of my comment in error am not like you that is always on colos before posting your comment because you are not with your right senses since when your who're and pros'titute mother gave birth to nut like you.
irredeemable pig ! Spits

1 Like

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Somilat: 9:17am On Feb 14
CharleyBright:

See Terrorist.
You will die before the end of 2024.
You foreigners will hang from trees by the thousand after being garotte
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by ivolt: 9:22am On Feb 14
ValarDoharis:
Thats not Putin's style. That prime minister will meet with an accident and boom, he's gone . There'll be no evidence. This is how Putin operates
Better wake up from your dream.
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by ivolt: 9:28am On Feb 14
udemzyudex:

Same way the ICC members can't invade Russia to arrest him.
We know that ICC members are all cowards who fear Putin.
But Putin is a god who doesn't fear anybody, so we expect Putin to do
what ICC members dare not do.
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by MrCork: 9:41am On Feb 14
Minsk24:

https://amp.dw.com/en/russia-declares-estonian-pm-kaja-kallas-a-wanted-person/a-68242863

I.P.OD & BOKO HARIM<<<<<<< Wanted terrrrrorist organisation!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Winning123: 9:42am On Feb 14
CharleyBright:
This is why I keep saying Putin is a Power drunk Tyrannic Bully.
How do you declare a Leader of another Country Wanted? I am totally in support of Ukraine fighting Putin to a stand still.
If Putin had succeeded in overrunning Ukraine, he would have done same to all the countries around him - Sweden, Norway, Estonia etc would have his victim.
Very wicked Tyrant.

I totally agree with you. He is modern day Adolf Hitler. His end will be disastrous just as others before him.
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by 11doubledee: 9:45am On Feb 14
CharleyBright:
How do you declare a Leader of another Country Wanted? I am totally in support of Ukraine fighting Putin to a stand still.
If Putin had succeeded in overrunning Ukraine, he would have done same to all the countries around him - Sweden, Norway, Estonia etc would have his victim.
Very wicked Tyrant.
He can't,he knows the implications.
You want to face the combine forces of US, UK, France, Germany at once and so many others.
All their nuclear weapons combined is far more than that of Russia.
Putin is just a joker!
Was expecting him to attack Finland and Sweden that are now NATO members, since that's the excuse for attacking Ukraine.
China no send Putin message o if you pass your boundary,India is more western than BRICS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by merits(m): 9:54am On Feb 14
mightyhaze:
irredeemable pig ! Spits

You can say that again spit on your grave πŸͺ¦

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by merits(m): 11:04am On Feb 14
grin
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Tonididdyx: 11:35am On Feb 14
ivolt:
grin grin grin

... And in what country have you ever seen such unprofessional manner of arrest?
Why has moscow not being invaded to actualise a Putin arrest since he's wanted by the ICC

You can't badge into another countries borders to enforce an arrest that is kidnapping.

So Putin has nothing to prove... But trust me that estonian woman cannot visit belarus or any BRICS member nations otherwise she will be arrested and handed over to Lord Putin.... That's how arrest warrants work not this your fairy tale style.
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by blowjohn(m): 11:59am On Feb 14
Oromoni619:
angry

See matter, Russia get mind sha

brother please go and hustle tight, keep doing your side Hustling

My 1.4odds daily is helpful to me, you can run it as well with high stakes, 4times weekly

If you want me to help you base on say you don't have time to predict or don't know how to punt

I will help you, but you appreciate your wins, so that I partake in your wins

Chat me up

Nigerians are impatient and want to use 100 naira to win 3 million.

U, bro, know the secret and ur intelligent and smart

1 Like

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by blowjohn(m): 11:59am On Feb 14
merits:

Arrest her and hand her over to me let me do my own investigation in the oza room.

For what? grin grin grin
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Minsk24: 12:10pm On Feb 14
Tonididdyx:

... And in what country have you ever seen such unprofessional manner of arrest?
Why has moscow not being invaded to actualise a Putin arrest since he's wanted by the ICC

You can't badge into another countries borders to enforce an arrest that is kidnapping.

So Putin has nothing to prove... But trust me that estonian woman cannot visit belarus or any BRICS member nations otherwise she will be arrested and handed over to Lord Putin.... That's how arrest warrants work not this your fairy tale style.
No Brics member can arrest her, Brics do not have any such legal code in there organization to issue arrest warrants...
Why will any Brics member want to arbitrarily arrest her for a flimsy reason, and risk antagonizing the west for such stupidity
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Tonididdyx: 12:15pm On Feb 14
Minsk24:

No Brics member can arrest her, Brics do not have any such legal code in there organization to issue arrest warrants...
Why will any Brics member want to arbitrarily arrest her for a flimsy reason, and risk antagonizing the west for such stupidity
Firstly, How old are you?
Because I have age requirements before engaging in any NL political conversation.
...i don't have time for kiddies corner!
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by PepeXKermit: 12:28pm On Feb 14
CharleyBright:
Very wicked Tyrant.

You for go ICC ICJ go tell them this nonsense wey you talk...i know say na woman you go be, full of e.otions and irrational thought process...
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Minsk24: 12:53pm On Feb 14
Tonididdyx:

Firstly, How old are you?
Because I have age requirements before engaging in any NL political conversation.
...i don't have time for kiddies corner!
Imagine thrash u saying, are u not the kid here? Will any reasonable Political analyst make such suggestion?
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by AyeMoJuba: 12:56pm On Feb 14
merits:

See this clown do you know who are talking to?She is old enough to born you and your aimless generation not me

If you are not a boy as suggested, then you must be an irresponsible old hag whose life has no meaning. You clearly do not have home training and u lack self respect...that's the only way you find it amusing to disrespect someone who is older than you.
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Jagabanarmy: 1:12pm On Feb 14
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by successman100: 1:23pm On Feb 14
Putin is also wanted by NATO
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by DatIgalaDude: 1:58pm On Feb 14
If Russia declares you wanted, Just know you are dead!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence / Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead / Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.