Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted (24451 Views)

We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares / Russia Declares George Soros Wanted Dead Or Alivs / Russia Declares War On Ukraine, Says It Is To Demilitarize The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Maks27: 7:07am On Feb 14
Can Russia attest a serving leader of a sovereign nation ? Can someone explain this please
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by talk2hb1(m): 7:08am On Feb 14
Eyes See
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by merits(m): 7:08am On Feb 14
CharleyBright:

You just come to social media and yarn thrash. You really do lack manners.
Does it occur to you that the woman is someone's wife and someone's mother?
Do you investigate your mother in the other room?
Should someone say same to your mother?
Useless pervert and rapist.

See old clown you come online and read thrash,Do you investigate your wh'ore' mum before she born you?
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Artsbeat(m): 7:10am On Feb 14
merits:

See this clown do you who are talking to?She is old enough to born you and your aimless generation not me
na by old them take dey get sense?
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by merits(m): 7:12am On Feb 14
Artsbeat:

For your miserable lineage na
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by merits(m): 7:13am On Feb 14
Artsbeat:

For your miserable lineage na
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:13am On Feb 14
Maks27:
Can Russia attest a serving leader of a sovereign nation ? Can someone explain this please

Putin was also declared wanted... I think it's just media whatever they do
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by CharleyBright(m): 7:14am On Feb 14
merits:

See old clown you come online and read thrash,Do you investigate your wh'ore' mum before she born you?

Obviously you lack respect that's why you are very quick to insult people's mother.
People like you grew up in broken homes and didn't grow up under the love and care of your mother, that's why u can easily abuse and want to rape people old enough to be your mother.
Get off my face.
Oloriburuku Omo ale.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Iamanoited: 7:14am On Feb 14
ATTEMPTING RAPE, KIDNAPPING AND MURDER. GUTERRES MUST STOP PUTIN AND SAVE THIS BEAUTIFUL, INNOCENT LADY FROM RUSSIAN BEDBUGS
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Fcwilly: 7:15am On Feb 14
This line no clear, you mean you get liver declear another corn3 leader wanted? Haaaaa Putin don dey mad aswear.

1 Like

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Minsk24: 7:15am On Feb 14
Yampotatocarrot:

Putin was also declared wanted... I think it's just media whatever they do
Putin was declared wanted by the ICC
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:17am On Feb 14
Minsk24:

Putin was declared wanted by the ICC

Exactly... I was replying the person wondering how Putin can declare the president of a country wanted

1 Like

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by merits(m): 7:20am On Feb 14
CharleyBright:

Obviously you lack respect that's why you are very quick to insult people's mother.
People like you grew up in broken homes and didn't grow up under the love and care of your mother, that's why u can easily abuse and want to rape people old enough to be your mother.
Get off my face.
Oloriburuku Omo ale.

Oloribu, ode, oponu you know my history na.eleribu Omo abi npa be ode oshi.

Omo eranko jati jati
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by merits(m): 7:21am On Feb 14
grin
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by AntiChristian: 7:22am On Feb 14
Na so USA dey declare people wanted!

Make Tinubu declare Netayanhu wanted too!
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Benwallt(m): 7:27am On Feb 14
telim:
Putin please Add buhari and tinubu to the list.

Hunger and frustration wan kill this one. Beggar
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by mu2sa2: 7:28am On Feb 14
The woman should take the threat seriously. Putin is a ruthless ex-spy master and is certainly not joking with her. She should be extra vigilant with her personal security 24/4.
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:31am On Feb 14
DenreleDave:

Walai grin grin grin grin
trash
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:31am On Feb 14
DenreleDave:
You placed wanted on another sovereign state

Russia sef ehnn
what a shit
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by autodoctor: 7:32am On Feb 14
This Russia no dey tire for looking for trouble
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by hammer567: 7:35am On Feb 14
VERY GOOD, NOT TOO LONG AGO THEY WERE ALL IN SOVIET UNION AND ONE COUNTRY.

NOW ALL OF THEM HAVE TURN AMERICAN.

LOOK RUSSIA IS NOT AFRIAD OF NATO, AS U CAN SEE.
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by CharleyBright(m): 7:40am On Feb 14
merits:

Oloribu, ode, oponu you know my history na.eleribu Omo abi npa be ode oshi.

Omo eranko jati jati

Go and look for your mother and investigate her in the other room since you are chief investigator rapist.
Do you even know who she is??
Omo ale.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by israelmao(m): 7:41am On Feb 14
Putin is huge joke for declaring a PM of a sovereign nation wanted,this is like tacitly or indirectly declaring war on a nation.
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by SuccessfulRichi: 7:43am On Feb 14
Mumu old tyrant sad sad Bleep China Bleep Russia
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Bluntemperor: 7:50am On Feb 14
ivolt:
grin grin grin
Putin shouldn't fall his supporters hand, He should follow his words with action.
Since it is now a crime for a sovereign country to destroy a statue within its own borders.
Putin should invade Estonia and Lithuania to enforce the arrest warrant.

You de play ni,abi,waiting you de type?
For Putin and his cabal that is very much wanted by ICC- , do they have such power and effontry to declare another Country leaders wanted because of destruction of Statue build and imposed on the Country during their reign and invasion of that Country!
Freedom of those Countries,no matter the size of the Country involved have opened their eyes to a new level.
Mr Putin should allow peace to rein in his neighbours territories!

1 Like

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by merits(m): 7:52am On Feb 14
CharleyBright:

Go and look for your mother and investigate her in the other room since you are chief investigator rapist.
Do you even know who she is??
Omo ale.

I task you for that go and get the job done for me.Omo adanu lasan lasan.

Meanwhile your mum is here sucking my dic.k
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Jayhome24: 7:54am On Feb 14
This Putin dude too funny I swear.

Only a stupid man throw jabs anyhow everywhere to an empty sky. So how many people you damn Putin shit want to fight at a time? You sit tight in powerand killed democratic process by contesting election against yourself wiin and re-elected yourself, kills and chased away all opposirions and yet waging foolish war you will never win. Putin, you foolish no be small.

1 Like

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Chukwuka319(m): 7:55am On Feb 14
Wahala! Putin is just blabbing this time around, because he can't do anything.
Russia is just beginning to overestimate its might and if it doesn't take care,it would be cut to size.
How does a country declare the leader of another sovereign country wanted in his own land?
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by LegacyB: 7:59am On Feb 14
ivolt:
grin grin grin
Putin shouldn't fall his supporters hand, He should follow his words with action.

Since it is now a crime for a sovereign country to destroy a statue within its own borders.
Putin should invade Estonia and Lithuania to enforce the arrest warrant.
Oshey!! U get the scope baah!
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by mightyhaze: 8:18am On Feb 14
CharleyBright:

Some of you good for nothing teenagers on this platform are annoyingly mannerless.
That woman is old enough to be your mother. I am sure you are capable of doing what you say to your mother too.
Useless social media cretin .
Thank you for this rebuttal
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by mightyhaze: 8:21am On Feb 14
merits:

This is where you shut up and retreat into your shell . Your nuisance is becoming unbearable . Even if you made the first post in error or under an influence,that first rebuttal was enough to jolt you back to your senses..but here you are constituting more nuisance defending your clumsy rubbish

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miami officials use explosives to demolish what's left of collapsed condo tower / Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence / Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.