Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted (24456 Views)

We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares / Russia Declares George Soros Wanted Dead Or Alivs / Russia Declares War On Ukraine, Says It Is To Demilitarize The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by merits(m): 2:02pm On Feb 14
AyeMoJuba:

If you are not a boy as suggested, then you must be an irresponsible old hag whose life has no meaning. You clearly do not have home training and u lack self respect...that's the only way you find it amusing to disrespect someone who is older than you.

Your papa your mama your unborn generation I will abuse them join even your ancestors if you want respect go and wake your ancestors from grave and command them to respect you cuz you are aged.

Mumu oponu want respect idiot still carry village mentality come nairalaand this forum resemble your village local forum.
Respect my foot Ode dey tacker age very local being.

Mumu from I never chop lineage.

Village head master of fools.
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by merits(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14
grin
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by merits(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14
blowjohn:

For what? grin grin grin

For anatomy practical best known to me.😁

2 Likes

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Olabode211: 2:16pm On Feb 14
Receive sense in jesus name. Amen
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by blowjohn(m): 2:37pm On Feb 14
merits:

For anatomy practical best known to me.😁

Badt guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by CharleyBright(m): 3:45pm On Feb 14
PepeXKermit:

You for go ICC ICJ go tell them this nonsense wey you talk...i know say na woman you go be, full of e.otions and irrational thought process...

Incidentally, most women have far better brains than the weed lacerated ropes you call brain in your head.
How many weed have u smoked today? Go and smoke more weed to hasten the end of your useless life from this world.
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by m948: 4:07pm On Feb 14
Subscribe to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/@content-academy?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by nyabinghi(m): 5:00pm On Feb 14
telim:
Putin please Add buhari and tinubu to the list.
add obi too
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by PepeXKermit: 6:00pm On Feb 14
CharleyBright:

Incidentally, most women have far better brains than the weed lacerated ropes you call brain in your head.
How many weed have u smoked today? Go and smoke more weed to hasten the end of your useless life from this world.

They have brain but make the costliest wrong choices when ot comes to choosing the men they mate with, the have brain but it only works when she has to utilize it to catch a cheating partner. Them no dey invent anything but them het brain pass man. Clown
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:34pm On Feb 14
Be like this Putin don dey ment. How'll you designate a leader of a sovereign nation wanted?
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by theforemost: 6:46pm On Feb 14
CharleyBright:
This is why I keep saying Putin is a Power drunk Tyrannic Bully.
How do you declare a Leader of another Country Wanted? I am totally in support of Ukraine fighting Putin to a stand still.
If Putin had succeeded in overrunning Ukraine, he would have done same to all the countries around him - Sweden, Norway, Estonia etc would have his victim.
Very wicked Tyrant.

Putin been declared wanted by the US in a proxy
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by CharleyBright(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14
PepeXKermit:

They have brain but make the costliest wrong choices when ot comes to choosing the men they mate with, the have brain but it only works when she has to utilize it to catch a cheating partner. Them no dey invent anything but them het brain pass man. Clown

Sorry young man, you can this way only because you speak for your mother, your sister and your wife who are obviously brainless and that is all you see. But if you are surrounded with women with brains - your mother, your sister, your wife , you definitely won't speak this way that women are brainless.
I have a mother who has brain, I have have brilliant sisters and I have a very intelligent and brilliant wife that you will bow in respect to her intelligence.
So you can as well speak about the woman around you as brainless.
The joke is on you, young man.

Go and smoke more weed.
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by PepeXKermit: 7:52pm On Feb 14
CharleyBright:

Sorry young man, you can this way only because you speak for your mother, your sister and your wife who are obviously brainless and that is all you see. But if you are surrounded with women with brains - your mother, your sister, your wife , you definitely won't speak this way that women are brainless.
I have a mother who has brain, I have have brilliant sisters and I have a very intelligent and brilliant wife that you will bow in respect to her intelligence.
So you can as well speak about the woman around you as brainless.
The joke is on you, young man.

Go and smoke more weed.

K
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Powersurge: 1:03am On Feb 15
crismark:
Lol..
Omo Russia dey vex

The reason why Putin has not been killed is because of the lesson US learnt from killing Gadafi and Iraqi president.
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Pacesetter123(m): 1:41am On Feb 15
autodoctor:
This Russia no dey tire for looking for trouble
The Pikin wey say him Mama no go sleep,him too no go sleep..ooo.
No be dem say make Russia no sleep,dem too no go sleep
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Pacesetter123(m): 1:45am On Feb 15
Exceed15:
If I were Estonia PM I would surrender myself for peace talk. No citizen need to die.
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence / Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead / Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.