Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,959 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Songs You Played On Your First Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Songs You Played On Your First Date. (686 Views)

Dope 15 Songs You Would Enjoy On Your Track List -hiphop 'n Rnb / 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. / I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Songs You Played On Your First Date. by lovelydoll: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2011
please tell me what songs did you play on your first date
songs , that helped you not be nervous
songs that calmed you down

mines was

feel good time by pink ,

it gave me the courage to get up and take a risk. cool
Re: Songs You Played On Your First Date. by Parisgoodman(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2011
Mine's ''sex in the kitchen'' by R Kelly.
Re: Songs You Played On Your First Date. by Dyt(f): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2011
rick ross n lil wayne
Re: Songs You Played On Your First Date. by slimyem: 8:48am On Nov 10, 2011
mine was knack me akpako-terry g
Re: Songs You Played On Your First Date. by Parisgoodman(m): 8:49am On Nov 10, 2011
Dyt:

rick ross n lil wayne
is this the title of the song?
Re: Songs You Played On Your First Date. by Dyt(f): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2011
^^ dere album na
Re: Songs You Played On Your First Date. by freecocoa(f): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2011
Mine was akanchawa by njideka and gozie okeke.
Re: Songs You Played On Your First Date. by DBestDoc(f): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2011
freecocoa:

Mine was akanchawa by njideka and gozie okeke.
lol
Re: Songs You Played On Your First Date. by iice(f): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2011
He sang to me. Don't remember what though. He was a musician so that's explains his singing and guitaring for me.

(1) (Reply)

Does/must/can Your Guy/girl Keep Your Atm Card? / What Will U Do / Is Getting Dates Easily Is Just Luck?read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.