Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Will U Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do (687 Views)

Photo Of The Day!!!!!! What Will U Do If Is You? / Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? / What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2012
Helo nairalanders i want to knw ur honest opinion on this,what will u do if catch ur boyfreind/girlfriend cheating on u on valentine day,worst of it all u are going to propose to with a very expensive diamond ring,nairalanders what will u do?
Re: What Will U Do by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2012
What will u do,i want to hear opinions,different pple opinion and what different pple will do in dat kind of situation
Re: What Will U Do by 1stKlass(f): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2012
This one is very easy, I will move on and get on with life,

, not before I have made him suffer though (jk) cool

, seriously though what can you do in that situation other than move on and pray that the pain and hurt you feel goes away quickly.
Re: What Will U Do by Killz3(m): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2012
Norrington!
Re: What Will U Do by DeBlunt: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
cash in on the expensive diamond ring FAST!!!, cheesy
Re: What Will U Do by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2012
Move on.
Re: What Will U Do by Zilja(f): 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2012
1st, the sings should have been there before you caught them.
2nd, it is better to struggle to move on than to try an make then work, because it will happen again.

Take the ring and RUN!!!!!
Re: What Will U Do by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2012
I feel that at that very moment that person life will never remain the same,at that very momemt his/her opinion about people is changed.an opinion that will take a long time to be rectified
Re: What Will U Do by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2012
You move on with life of course, he/she is not meant for you
Re: What Will U Do by sinie: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2012
If you have reached the stage in your relationship where you are thinking of proposing, and she is still thinking of cheating on you( not to talk of actually doing it)! Quietly go home and erase every trace of her from your life and heart! Cos this one go kill you befor your time! Delete her number from your phone but before you do text her ' Anuofia' Lol!

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Love, Faithfulness, And Loyalty. Why Is There So Much Betrayal! / Life Is Funny / Never Ever Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.