Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) (3756 Views)

Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by Seunpapa65: 5:30pm On Feb 14
grin
Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by Uchenna10(m): 5:55pm On Feb 14
Must u celebrate it?
Why not just show love
Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by TonyBby: 6:03pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
I find it hard to believe your stories.
Regular shit, I knew you were gon' pull yo' mean stunts on him again.

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by Ugaboy: 6:11pm On Feb 14
Zonefree:
Get yourself a new pair of jeans trousers to celebrate the Val. Don't allow poverty to take away your self-esteem as a man.

Most of you mock and embarrass him, a lot of people are unhappy and poor...in this country, this man has a family and it happens to him.

Will hurt to say a nice word to him

2 Likes

Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by Illegal1(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14
qtx:

You tried, but d lil sister did a decor design that looks rather like that of a local shrine .

omoh........wats the colour and name of dis vawulence?
Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by REGINALD001(m): 7:01pm On Feb 14
Zonefree:
Get yourself a new pair of jeans trouser to celebrate the Val. Don't allow poverty to take away your self-esteem as a man.

OBYE ERIRI ERI

Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by Mercury12(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14
Here he comes again😂
Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by qtx(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14
Illegal1:

omoh........wats the colour and name of dis vawulence?
sori sir, that is not what it was meant for.
Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by Psady(m): 7:52pm On Feb 14
Obavoh with cut and join stories , We go burst you here one day.
#Storyteller
Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by Nicepoker(m): 9:23pm On Feb 14
Op king of controversial thread.
Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by Dilijingsly(m): 9:32pm On Feb 14
Someone should plz help me with data 09040495037. Airtel
Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by drimzsmoke(m): 10:03pm On Feb 14
Zonefree:
Get yourself a new pair of jeans trouser to celebrate the Val. Don't allow poverty to take away your self-esteem as a man.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Na crazy jeans!!!
Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by TheLordofHost: 10:03pm On Feb 14
My belle don burst with laughter cheesy cheesy
Obavoh you no go kill us. Baby no 8 loading more oil to your gbola
Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by drimzsmoke(m): 10:06pm On Feb 14
Double0h7:
Front page material! See real love 😭

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by burp18: 11:12pm On Feb 14
Zonefree:
shebi you know you're going to hell grin
Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by Judd007: 5:51am On Feb 15
Your feet are dirty, you trek reach house?
Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:28am On Feb 15
Zonefree:
faults finder, you will never know peace till generation to come
Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by CHRISTFUCKER: 9:13am On Feb 15
Drop location

Taati bottles on me
Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by TheLordofHost: 9:22am On Feb 15
Judd007:
Your feet are dirty, you trek reach house?

Post your own make we see
Re: Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) by Judd007: 6:16am On Feb 17
My own fine pass your face
TheLordofHost:

Post your own make we see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annoying Things About Guys Ladies Don't Like / See What This Kids Are Doing In Class... #pic / Why Do Ladies Avoid Mouth 2 Mouth Kiss After U've Given Her A Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.