Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her (910 Views)

False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age / Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by Exceptional300: 1:02pm On Feb 14
I have reasons to believe that this girl still belongs to the streets. I sent her Valentines day gift it’s been over 6 hours she received it, she hasn’t opened it to give me a feedback.
I called her to check if she got the items and her response was “I will open it later” with a very uninterested vibe . All I see is lack of motivation and zero effort. Meanwhile on her Snapchat she shared valentine memories from up to 6 years ago with her previous Exes.

Sometimes I wonder what y’all ladies want. If y’all see a guy that loves you, you start misbehaving and bringing up dirty attitudes, if a guy doesn’t love you, y’all start complaining about him being a narcissist

3 Likes

Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by Onucs(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14
Exceptional300:
I have reasons to believe that this girl still belongs to the streets. I sent her Valentines day gift it’s been over 6 hours she received it, she hasn’t opened it. I called her to check if she got the items and her response was “I will open it later” with a very uninterested vibe . All I see is lack of motivation and zero effort. Meanwhile on her Snapchat she shared valentine memories from up to 6 years ago with her previous Exes.

Sometimes I wonder what y’all ladies want. If you a guy that loves you, you start misbehaving and bringing up dirty attitudes, if a guy doesn’t love you, y’all start complaining about him being a narcissist

Wo!

You guys still fall in love? shocked

10 Likes

Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by Kalatium(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14
Exceptional300:
I have reasons to believe that this girl still belongs to the streets. I sent her Valentines day gift it’s been over 6 hours she received it, she hasn’t opened it to give me a feedback.
I called her to check if she got the items and her response was “I will open it later” with a very uninterested vibe . All I see is lack of motivation and zero effort. Meanwhile on her Snapchat she shared valentine memories from up to 6 years ago with her previous Exes.

Sometimes I wonder what y’all ladies want. If you a guy that loves you, you start misbehaving and bringing up dirty attitudes, if a guy doesn’t love you, y’all start complaining about him being a narcissist
Wahala for who dey relationship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by Zonefree(m): 1:17pm On Feb 14
. I sent her Valentines day gift it’s been over 6 hours she received it, she hasn’t opened it to give me a feedback.
I called her to check if she got the items and her response was “I will open it later” with a very uninterested vibe .

She has opened the gift and it's least of what she expected from you.

My only concern is, why and how a sane man in this country will spend his time, resources and energy to care about a Nigerian girl he's sharing with numerous men. undecided

Learn to detach your emotions when dealing with a Nigerian girl!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by burp18: 1:20pm On Feb 14
OP you're not in a relationship. You're in a relationboat😄

3 Likes

Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by Exceptional300: 1:37pm On Feb 14
burp18:
OP you're not in a relationship. You're in a relationboat😄

I know right lol

1 Like

Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by DiskJokeyManic: 2:17pm On Feb 14
😂😂😂😂😂
Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by MisterBanny(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14
Exceptional300:

Sometimes I wonder what y’all ladies want. If y’all see a guy that loves you, you start misbehaving and bringing up dirty attitudes, if a guy doesn’t love you, y’all start complaining about him being a narcissist

Better move on from her. She's obviously cheating and doesn't see u as a priority. It's saddening. I've been there and I can relate. Dump her ass and Never look back brother

6 Likes

Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by Exceptional300: 2:27pm On Feb 14
MisterBanny:

Better move on from her. She's obviously cheating and doesn't see u as a priority. It's saddening. I've been there and I can relate. Dump her ass and Never look back brother
exactly what I wanna do. but I really want her to be pained! This is a relationship that is less than 2 months but I have invested over $3k already. Indeed women don’t care about your sacrifice. I’m thinking of ghosting her and cutting her off all social media. I want her to wonder what she may have done to warrant me ghosting her.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by ShenTeh(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14
I dare you to do a video call with her right now.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by marlow1962(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14
I'm 10 thousand percent sure you didn't send your parents anything for Val, but you rush send bitch gifts.

I'm so sorry for so my young men.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by Nice2023(m): 2:39pm On Feb 14
Something wey u for send ur sisters or mumsy...some girls are using this valentine season to make up from the hunger in the land.

Smart up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by HopeNeverDies: 2:40pm On Feb 14
Exceptional300:
exactly what I wanna do. but I really want her to be pained! This is a relationship that is less than 2 months but I have invested over $3k already. Indeed women don’t care about your sacrifice. I’m thinking of ghosting her and cutting her off all social media. I want her to wonder what she may have done to warrant me ghosting her.

Lmao , less than 2months and You've invested over $3k ? Lol

Should I classify this as a joke or somewhat? Lol

6 Likes

Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by Exceptional300: 2:54pm On Feb 14
HopeNeverDies:

it’s not a joke. she is not currently working and finding it difficult to pay her bills.(living paycheck to paycheck from the per diem job she is doing)
I am just trying to support her pending when she gets a real job. I literally did the math yesterday, about $3k
Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by Exceptional300: 2:58pm On Feb 14
HopeNeverDies:

I don’t really wanna go into specific details because I want to be anonymous as I can.
Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by eepeepook: 3:51pm On Feb 14
Break up with her tomorrow.
Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by luminouz(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14
Exceptional300:
3k dollars?

ARE YOU MÃD?😡

and you are still using ' I wanna, I am thinking...bla bla blaaa'

Men like you are irredeemable.

5 Likes

Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by Exceptional300: 4:09pm On Feb 14
luminouz:

3k dollars?

ARE YOU MÃD?😡

and you are still using ' I wanna, I am thinking...bla bla blaaa'

Men like you are irredeemable.
I know right. Like I said, I am just trying to assist her given that she doesn’t have a real job yet.
Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by Boondocxs(f): 4:38pm On Feb 14
So the first thing you did is to come online to slander her image with your fellow incels to make yourself feel good
Even tho she told you she'll give you feedback later
I'm glad she chop you mugu
Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by missyojo(f): 5:32pm On Feb 14
Exceptional300:

Where do y'all meet these type of girls, will I say you attract your type or what sef.
Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by Mandela27: 5:50pm On Feb 14
Sorry
Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:03pm On Feb 14
Boondocxs:
So the first thing you did is to come online to slander her image with your fellow incels to make yourself feel good
Even tho she told you she'll give you feedback later
I'm glad she chop you mugu

What is this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by Macnnoli4(m): 6:19pm On Feb 14
Is you gf below the age 25? I want to confirm a theory.
Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by owiko(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14
Anything involving women, girlfriend especially, don't sweat it bro. Over time I have realised that majority of women are clearly selfish and ungrateful.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by Streetmovement(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14
Exceptional300:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

$3k on top relationships wey never reach 2 months and you still dey send valentine gift plus attitude wey she dey give you, true true na man do man.

Una dey try o

1 Like

Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by Streetmovement(m): 7:07pm On Feb 14
Wotoporiously cool speaking

God knows how much I hate ungrateful bitches..It's on my top ten list of most hated things in the world.

1 Like

Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by zoomman(m): 7:08pm On Feb 14
Exceptional300:
I know right. Like I said, I am just trying to assist her given that she doesn’t have a real job yet.
I am sure your friends or family will ask you for money not even up to that meanwhile you're giving it out to someone else that does not value you.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by labake1(f): 7:17pm On Feb 14
Exceptional300:

She want you to be jealous and you have fallen for it. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by Freelane33(m): 7:32pm On Feb 14
Life is misery
Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by worldclass68(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14
Nah be u fall Inlove grin grin grin
Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14
HopeNeverDies:

the guy na simp obviously
Re: It’s Valentines Day And I Want To Break Up With Her by KingNom(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14
Wow!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olosho Advices His Fella Girls To Avoid Guys That Can't Book Their Flight / Long Distant Relationships / I Love Them Both

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.