Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows (2630 Views)

10,000 Naira Gifting / 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G / 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by thedarkened: 8:01am On Feb 16
guobe:
I made a post earlier today that I will be gifting 2 widows the sum of 5,000 naira each and I got the greatest shock as a good samaritan saw my post and volunteered to assist with the sum of 200,000 naira.
I have gotten the alert and 20,000 naira will be sent to 10 widows.
I am also stepping up mine as I will be giving 10,000 naira each to 5 widows.
If you know any widow that needs this signify as I will make video call to confirm their eligibility.
Thanks alot and God richly bless us all.

Good morning sir, thank you for this empowerment initiative channel towards assisting the vulnerables in the society; it's a lot.
Meanwhile, I do have a woman who is a widow in my area here. She engages in petty business, but one can tell that what she makes is not enough nor sustainable for the family; i sometimes give a helping hand to the kids. Assisting her with this will go a long way in her life.
She doesn't have a WhatsApp enabled phone, but i can help her with mine. All i need do is to go to her place.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by Johnwrite(m): 8:06am On Feb 16
Even who no be widow go turn widow now lolzz😄😃
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 8:09am On Feb 16
thedarkened:

Good morning sir, thank you for this empowerment initiative channel towards assisting the vulnerables in the society; it's a lot.
Meanwhile, I do have a woman who is a widow in my area here. She engages in petty business, but one can tell that what she makes is not enough nor sustainable for the family; i sometimes give a helping hand to the kids. Assisting her with this will go a long way in her life.
She doesn't have a WhatsApp enabled phone, but i can help her with mine. All i need do is to go to her place.
Thank you.
Okay send me a mail with your contact details. Thanks.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by NoToPile: 8:16am On Feb 16
@guobe I spoke with mummy Ella she said she couldn't hear the conversation properly, she will call back.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by thedarkened: 8:18am On Feb 16
guobe:

I don't know how to send mail that would reach you on time.
Please here is my number

I have also sent a mail sir
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by luminouz(m): 8:22am On Feb 16
PinkNature:

The last thing I need is someone marking me. So just rest.

I won't. Here you are asking for money to go to school and you are insulting us on the redpill thread as losers who don't talk of self development?

I'm not one to mock people but you should take your own advice dude
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by Corridon: 8:28am On Feb 16
guobe:
I made a post earlier today that I will be gifting 2 widows the sum of 5,000 naira each and I got the greatest shock as a good samaritan saw my post and volunteered to assist with the sum of 200,000 naira.
If you know any widow that needs this signify as I will make video call to confirm their eligibility.
Good morning dear. I commend you for initiating this wonderful gesture. Kudos to you. More grease to your elbow. Pls I know a widow that her husband died many years ago. She has been feeding from hand to mouth since. She will highly appreciate your help. Should I send her contact info to you? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 8:54am On Feb 16
Corridon:
Good morning dear. I commend you for initiating this wonderful gesture. Kudos to you. More grease to your elbow. Pls I know a widow that her husband died many years ago. She has been feeding from hand to mouth since. She will highly appreciate your help. Should I send her contact info to you? Thanks.
Okay do.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by thedarkened: 9:16am On Feb 16
guobe:

Sir, please have you received my mail?
I've been with her for a while now, as I don't want her to miss out when i step out to attend to something else.

I really wish i know when the call would come in. grin
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 9:19am On Feb 16
I just finished having a video call with Tosin Iwole recommended by Mrs Busola on nairaland and will be transferring 20,000 naira to her.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by Corridon: 9:29am On Feb 16
guobe:

Okay do.
Alright. 07063904188. God bless you.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 9:37am On Feb 16
20,000 naira each sent to oyewole Tosin and Blessing chidike after video calling
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by thedarkened: 9:37am On Feb 16
guobe:

Thank you very much sir, she really appreciate you so much. And on her behalf, i appreciate you too. Greater height for you.

She has received the money.
Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 10:17am On Feb 16
thedarkened:

Thank you very much sir, she really appreciate you so much. And on her behalf, i appreciate you too. Greater height for you.

She has received the money.
Thanks once again.
Thanks
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by Corridon: 10:35am On Feb 16
guobe:
I just finished having a video call with Tosin Iwole recommended by Mrs Busola on nairaland and will be transferring 20,000 naira to her.
Remember I've sent her number. 07063904188. She is a poor widow that her husband died many years ago. She will be highly grateful if you can help her. She is ready for video calling for verification. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by NoToPile: 10:37am On Feb 16
guobe:
20,000 naira each sent to oyewole Tosin and Blessing chidike after video calling

Thank you so much, you and the donors have put a smile on mummy Ella and her children's faces this trying period. she called me you sent 20k to her full with prayers.

She was so happy cheesy
God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by frbona: 10:47am On Feb 16
guobe:

Well done Mr Guobe, you have a heart of gold

0802 149 9884

0803 794 7336

That’s the contact of Mrs Catherine Udoh who lost husband far back as 2001 and lost her only Daughter in 2010, when she was stabbed by a jealous lover who couldn’t bear to see her leave him.

Case is still dragging on till today and Justice has been raped I’m afraid to say.

She’s been surviving from hand to mouth ever since. 20k will go a long way for her in this harsh economic times we all are facing. Call her, not sure she’s using a smartphone tho. Just do the best you can.

Thank you, bless you
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by frustratedlife: 10:48am On Feb 16
guobe:

Thanks
She's widow and my mother. I'm her first child and life has not been easy ever since we lost our dad since 2009. You can check my diary thread to see how me and brothers I've been struggling to school.
it's been God, I will be glad if this help can get to her as just yesterday when I relate with her concerning the hardship going on in the country

Here is her number 09042 1850 89
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 11:09am On Feb 16
frustratedlife:

She's widow and my mother. I'm her first child and life has not been easy ever since we lost our dad since 2009. You can check my diary thread to see how me and brothers I've been struggling to school.
it's been God, I will be glad if this help can get to her as just yesterday when I relate with her concerning the hardship going on in the country

Here is her number 09042 1850 89
Okay will put a call through soon.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 11:10am On Feb 16
frbona:

Well done Mr Guobe, you have a heart of gold

0802 149 9884

0803 794 7336

That’s the contact of Mrs Catherine Udoh who lost husband far back as 2001 and lost her only Daughter in 2010, when she was stabbed by a jealous lover who couldn’t bear to see her leave him.

Case is still dragging on till today and Justice has been raped I’m afraid to say.

She’s been surviving from hand to mouth ever since. 20k will go a long way for her in this harsh economic times we all are facing. Call her, not sure she’s using a smartphone tho. Just do the best you can.

Thank you, bless you
Will place a call soon
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 11:10am On Feb 16
Corridon:
Remember I've sent her number. 07063904188. She is a poor widow that her husband died many years ago. She will be highly grateful if you can help her. She is ready for video calling for verification. Thanks once again.
Okay will call
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 11:55am On Feb 16
@frustedlife transfer of 20,000 naira done to your mum.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by frustratedlife: 12:26pm On Feb 16
guobe:

Okay will put a call through soon.

as you put smile on our faces.. naso joy go surround you, you will never lack. you will live long. God will continue to bless you

mama is ever grateful. we really appreciate
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by Princessfumi: 12:42pm On Feb 16
guobe:
mama Jerry 09055372857
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by Princessfumi: 12:45pm On Feb 16
guobe:

Okay will call
I tried sending her number to your mail it's not going so I posted it here.. thanks sir
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 1:00pm On Feb 16
Transfer of 20,000 naira sent to Catherine Asuquo Udoh
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by Shytreasure(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16
guobe:

Well-done sir. If this initiative is still on, i know a widow who stays a stone throw from me here who will really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance sir.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by YModulosGodSon: 1:44pm On Feb 16
guobe:

We still have enough slots. The donor slot of 20k and my slot of 10k are still on.Thanks.send me her details. May call her tomorrow as I am stressed for today.

guobe:
The sum of 160,000 naira of 20k each have been transferred to 8 people.
Two more slots of 20k remaining.
Thank you.

Hello Mr Guobe, this is a reminder from yesterday please. You are yet to call Mrs Jessica 09065620402. Thank you
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by frbona: 1:47pm On Feb 16
guobe:
Transfer of 20,000 naira sent to Catherine Asuquo Udoh

On behalf of Catherine, I say thank you to you out and the sponsor.

May Joy and plenty never leave your doorsteps
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by MiniMonster: 1:53pm On Feb 16
guobe:

Well done, good job.

0806 513 0791

Anna Nicholas

Widowed since April last year, funeral conducted in December.

She’s been feeding from hand to mouth ever since with her 5children left to mourn their father.

Her first son is currently sick and in critical condition, this generosity will go a long way in feeding them and attending to their sick boy.

Do your best for them if you can, God bless
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by Philip4564(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16
Dear sir @ guobe I don't know if you still have slot left I'll like to recommend my mum she's a widow and the 20k will help in her business thanks. This is her number 08140575040 Thanks.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 3:06pm On Feb 16
The sum of 160,000 naira of 20k each have been transferred to 8 people.
Two more slots of 20k remaining.
I will go through the requests on ground and transfer the remaining two slots tomorrow.
Will commence my 10k slot for 5 people on Monday next week.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dating Men as a Single Parent (Kid Born Out of Wedlock) / I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone / Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.