Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Help!!! Something Is Bothering Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Something Is Bothering Me (814 Views)

What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? / I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me / This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Something Is Bothering Me by GeneralKoko(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14
Whenever I share an ordeal of how I roll with females with my friend he go always say make I leave woman go follow money. This is not even as though I womanize per ser. This is just sharing based on guy guy

The new one is using talk he eavesdrop when I'm on phone with my girl and using few statements he heard to make up a lot of annoying mocking statements. It's becoming soo annoying.
Re: Help!!! Something Is Bothering Me by nifemi25(m): 12:46am On Feb 15
Mind what you discussed with your friends concerning your babe...... Simple as that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Something Is Bothering Me by flokii: 8:33am On Feb 15
They'll mock you for talking to your girlfriend but will go in secret to do unimaginable things to impress their woman.
@OP Use your head this 2024.. tell the friend point blank to mind his business and stay off your personal affairs else you'd cut him off.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Something Is Bothering Me by Obainoman6: 12:37pm On Feb 15
flokii:
They'll mock you for talking to your girlfriend but will go in secret to do unimaginable things to impress their woman.
@OP Use your head this 2024.. tell the friend point blank to mind his business and stay off your personal affairs else you'd cut him off.

Exactly, they will say i don't simp, me i don't spend one naira on woman.
Baba is paying the girl seriously and she's using him to cash out i accidentally saw his text messages and he was begging the girl please what you are doing is not fair bla bla bla and stuffs - real definition of simp.
Re: Help!!! Something Is Bothering Me by TonyBby: 1:27pm On Feb 15
In a simple term, yo' friend is the bigger Simp.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Weed In Kubwa Abuja / Just Thought I'd Share Something I Read Smewhere / Is She Cheating On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.