Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Recommendations Needed On What Vehicle To Purchase. Pls Help.. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Recommendations Needed On What Vehicle To Purchase. Pls Help.. (185 Views)

Scan Your Vehicle To Know If It's Consuming Too Much Fuel & Get Solution!!! / Convert Your Vehicle To Run On Cng / My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommendations Needed On What Vehicle To Purchase. Pls Help.. by Scholarsticchai: 11:45pm On Feb 14
To go straight to the point I’ve a budget of about 5-8M .. What car would you suggest for someone trying to purchase his first vehicle…

I prefer a sedan and I hate coupe.

Let me know if you anyone needs additional information to make the right suggestions for me..

Thank you..

Re: Recommendations Needed On What Vehicle To Purchase. Pls Help.. by Nataba: 12:18am On Feb 15
Scholarsticchai:
To go straight to the point I’ve a budget of about 5-8M .. What car would you suggest for someone trying to purchase his first vehicle…

Let me know if you anyone needs additional information to make the right suggestions for me..

Thank you..

I'd advise you to drop your question in this thread for a swift response
https://www.nairaland.com/4696641/official-car-comparison-recommendation-thread/256
Re: Recommendations Needed On What Vehicle To Purchase. Pls Help.. by nifemi25(m): 12:42am On Feb 15
So for this tinubu regime, you get 8 Milla to buy car abi.... I beg dm your Facebook and your personal email, @efcc will like to ask you some questions
Re: Recommendations Needed On What Vehicle To Purchase. Pls Help.. by AceRoyal: 8:24am On Feb 15
Scholarsticchai:

Thank you..

2011-2016 Honda Accord
Re: Recommendations Needed On What Vehicle To Purchase. Pls Help.. by Scholarsticchai: 3:35pm On Feb 15
Thank you

Nataba:

I'd advise you to drop your question in this thread for a swift response
https://www.nairaland.com/4696641/official-car-comparison-recommendation-thread/256

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quick Car Sales Urgent / Toyota Highlander 011 / Unique 2004 Camry ∆ Leather ∆ Rear AC Vents ∆ 4 Plug In Lekki 08168995190

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.