Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen (22347 Views)

Sowore: The FG Is Fighting Obi & Datti Because They Are Partners In Crime / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest / This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by killsmith(f): 12:22pm On Feb 15
Samekaog:
The French Revolution happened when salary could not buy bread. I believe we are going there by the time hunger finish with us our brains will reset and we will think well as humans inrespective of religion and our culture.
Don't underestimate Nigerians ability to adapt.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Exceed15: 12:26pm On Feb 15
Hmm.. I m happy APC warriors are the ones suffering most now . Ebin pa WA o.... LOL
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Realtord43: 12:32pm On Feb 15
Abeg, drop code. Na only betting the give me hope for this country @slaawomirr
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:36pm On Feb 15
Algold:

Far better than your father. And father's father

Two people you don't know, and will never know.
You're insulting phantom, the very height of stupidity.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:39pm On Feb 15
shonepa:
You have no clue of what that man has done for Nigeria.

Una hate don go too far.

Una get data dey write opata, to do research?.....nba.

You assume you're the only one who knows Sowore, his Revolution-Now racketeering, hobnob days with Tinubu and his stake in Sahara reporters.

Trace his political activity down to the inception without bias and tell me ONE good thing he has dobe for Nigeria.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Perseverance127: 2:44pm On Feb 15
We need a righteous revolution in this country.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by gentlemate00: 2:49pm On Feb 15
Sowore a controlled opposition! revolution ko lamination ni.

Funny.

MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlMENJRrZGY

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by teabully(m): 2:53pm On Feb 15
Franklyspeakin:
There is an imminent crisis coming and it worries me. Tinubu has to take charge before muslim fasting commences. I see the north starting a major uprising then. what could fuel this crisis is the increment in Electricity, Gas and PETROL.
Things are quite expensive and there is serious hardship in the land. Also if i where the president i will limit external travels. A coup could occur with the loud support of the north and silent support of the East. Wahala dey come ooo. DSS take note

Those ones that are only concerned and feels security is about brandishing a tavor rifle on their chest,

They know nothing about intelligence gathering, where were they when bubu signature was forged, bunch of morons in the service.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Prigidypogodo(f): 2:57pm On Feb 15
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

A revolution willl never occur in Nigeria
Should I tell you a secrete about Nigeria
Nobody is angry about bad government in this country we all are pretending to be angry because it is not our tribesmen or religion person that is in government..
The end sars protest the north did not participate because it was seen as a fight against their own son Buhari. Even some major part of South west did not participate because it was seen as a disruption to the quest and ambition of tinubu's 2023 candidacy
We were all aware that Tinubu's administration is gonna be a repetition of Buhari's tenure because Tinubu was part of it and he was the one who brought upon us Buhari's administration
Instead they allowed tribalism and religion sentiments again
Oh so the suffering of tinubu is greater than that of Jonathan subsidy removal but yet the voices that led a protest and shut down Jonathan subsidy removal suddenly lost their voice.
Should I tell you another secret.
It will be difficult for the nation to unite against any president from the three major tribe due to tribalism

Light up my weed with anger while I stake some football games this morning
you don't smoke weed trust me.
you're very smart and intelligent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by nearline(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nobody is angry about bad government in this country we all are pretending to be angry because it is not our tribesmen or religion person that is in government..
The end sars protest the north did not participate because it was seen as a fight against their own son Buhari. Even some major part of South west did not participate because it was seen as a disruption to the quest and ambition of tinubu's 2023 candidacy
We were all aware that Tinubu's administration is gonna be a repetition of Buhari's tenure because Tinubu was part of it and he was the one who brought upon us Buhari's administration
Oh so the suffering of tinubu is greater than that of Jonathan subsidy removal but yet the voices that led a protest and shut down Jonathan subsidy removal suddenly lost their voice.
It will be difficult for the nation to unite against any president from the three major tribe due to tribalism

Boy, shut up. Not all voters wished for this
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by AskNgige2: 3:29pm On Feb 15
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Bro dont know what u are saying...

We in Kano will tell what is smelling here..

There is always a first time if u don't know

Hausa boys are wise now
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Entusky(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15
Asswipemod:

Oga, stop deceiving yourself and others. Neither Hoebee nor Atiku nor Tinubu is messiah. Why you bad loosers are still maniacally fixated on the result of the presidential election is a mystery. You people are so dull. You just can't see beyond your noses that Nigeria is no longer a viable entity. Nobody can perform any magic anywhere. There are salient issues that have never been addressed and as long as they remain so, nobody can work any magic to solve the problem Nigeria.
osheyyy pesin wey no dull
Dey there dey mumu urself
If u lyk 2027 no vote wisely
D shege banza wey u go experience go pass dis wan
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by DaTruths: 5:14pm On Feb 15
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Hunger is no child's play.

Hunger knows no religion,tribe, region, educational qualification and gender grin tongue.

Hunger will unite Nigerians by fire by force to speak up tongue.

Count Igbos out of it.

Tinubu till 2097
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Thislifee: 6:10pm On Feb 15
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Hunger is no child's play.

Hunger knows no religion,tribe, region, educational qualification and gender grin tongue.

Hunger will unite Nigerians by fire by force to speak up tongue.
All those that voted Tinubu would did on their happiest day, I wish them death!
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by shonepa(m): 8:53am On Feb 16
Another Obi sympathizer sighted from far.

Take cover

DIVINEEVIDENCE:

You assume you're the only one who knows Sowore, his Revolution-Now racketeering, hobnob days with Tinubu and his stake in Sahara reporters.

Trace his political activity down to the inception without bias and tell me ONE good thing he has dobe for Nigeria.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by laughitall(m): 10:10am On Feb 17
femicyrus:

No problem

You will soon buy $1 for N2000 and 1liter of petrol at N1000
You will also be told to rest if you
dare complain
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Jakumo(m): 10:18am On Feb 17
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

The Oracle hath spoketh, y'all. The Guru has opined. The Maestro has composed the Song of Truth.

Accordingly the Ganja Sacrament must blaze without further ado, my pellow kwantirimans. Who no know go know.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Produces High-grade Security Merchandise Locally - IGP Idris (photos) / Boko Haram Terrorists Planning To Attack Borno Killed By Soldiers (Photos) / Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.