Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen (22340 Views)

Sowore: The FG Is Fighting Obi & Datti Because They Are Partners In Crime / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest / This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by okongo(m): 9:01am On Feb 15
I laugh when people use revolution lightly. Which modern state has revolution helped Cuba, Tunisia, Egypt, venezuala, Syria or. What is the plan after revolution. It is better to maintain constitutional order than throw Nigeria into a state of anarchy we will all eventually suffer for. The same set of people will come back and take over after all called revolution. Let us carry out the revolution through the ballot.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Umuinyioku: 9:03am On Feb 15
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

A revolution willl never occur in Nigeria
Should I tell you a secrete about Nigeria
Nobody is angry about bad government in this country we all are pretending to be angry because it is not our tribesmen or religion person that is in government..
The end sars protest the north did not participate because it was seen as a fight against their own son Buhari. Even some major part of South west did not participate because it was seen as a disruption to the quest and ambition of tinubu's 2023 candidacy
We were all aware that Tinubu's administration is gonna be a repetition of Buhari's tenure because Tinubu was part of it and he was the one who brought upon us Buhari's administration
Instead they allowed tribalism and religion sentiments again
Oh so the suffering of tinubu is greater than that of Jonathan subsidy removal but yet the voices that led a protest and shut down Jonathan subsidy removal suddenly lost their voice.
Should I tell you another secret.
It will be difficult for the nation to unite against any president from the three major tribe due to tribalism

Light up my weed with anger while I stake some footb all games this morning
Well said. You hit the nail on the Head bro.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Entusky(m): 9:06am On Feb 15
[quote author=Dpharisee post=128464134]South East have actually proven to be the most sensible region followed by South South in terms of looking at the ability of a person to deliver and not his tribe or religion over the years and they have payed a huge price for it with the kind of wickedness Buhari showed them in 8 years.
The SE and SS have done their own revolution in the past 8 years, let the other regions do their own while we watch the outcome with popcorn
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by sinero: 9:07am On Feb 15
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Sowore trying so hard to present himself as a freedom fighter.

Oga rest abeg.
Nobody send you message.

No mind d idiot, e wan stir d polity then run go Yankee leaving gullible fools to die in revolution.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by EdiskyHarry: 9:08am On Feb 15
Nigeria is a failed nation
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Ategberoson(m): 9:12am On Feb 15
Akwamkpuruamu:
No revolution anything. Tinubu till 2067.

Since we no wan vote based on competence and character, Tinubu will get my vote for the first time next election. The Sheyge banza must continue.

No Igbo man is joining in any revolution

Who is the competent we should have vote for? Mention obi make amadioha fire you
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Entusky(m): 9:12am On Feb 15
Anybody wey vote APC and hin come here dey complain abt hardship may thunder destroy dat hin coconut head
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by BigDawsNet: 9:13am On Feb 15
okongo:
I laugh when people use revolution lightly. Which modern state has revolution helped Cuba, Tunisia, Egypt, venezuala, Syria or. What is the plan after revolution. It ia better to maintain constitutional order than throw Nigeria into a state of anarchy we will all eventually suffer for. The same set of people will come back and take over after all called revolution. Let us carry out the revolution through the ballot.

You are right... I used to say.. you need lots of votes to be able to rig elections.... without the population.. you likely to waste money for rigging...

If this 3 tribes can unite, and chase out apc coming 2024... den everyone can taste how d new party and government will feels like...

If the new party mess-up, chase them out again after 4years...

I'm sure if this cycle continues... no one will jeopardize dia political party if they giving chance to govern
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Entusky(m): 9:14am On Feb 15
EdiskyHarry:
mek u vote base on competence, u no gree
U come here dey talk say
Naija na failed nation
Mtcheeew
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by EmmyDJourno: 9:15am On Feb 15
This one wey go still collect when it set, he never see anything
We reject am for EndSars and we go give m woto woto when it set
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Asswipemod: 9:16am On Feb 15
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Hunger is no child's play.

Hunger knows no religion,tribe, region, educational qualification and gender grin tongue.

Hunger will unite Nigerians by fire by force to speak up tongue.

Hunger will not unite anybody. It's every man to his tent. If you think the North has the interests of the South at heart, then you are deceived. That region has been sabotaging Nigeria ever since Yaradua died.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by femicyrus(m): 9:16am On Feb 15
laughitall:
Rest !
No problem

You will soon buy $1 for N2000 and 1liter of petrol at N1000
You will also be told to rest if you
dare complain
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Inspirer1: 9:17am On Feb 15
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Hunger is no child's play.

Hunger knows no religion,tribe, region, educational qualification and gender grin tongue.

Hunger will unite Nigerians by fire by force to speak up tongue.
Will or has? I'd say it has!
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Chukwuka319(m): 9:21am On Feb 15
Oh yes! Nigeria needs that revolution badly now, more than ever and if it is what it would take for Nigeria to be rebranded and get better,no gate of hell can prevent it.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Algold: 9:21am On Feb 15
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Oga rest abeg.
Nobody send you message.

Far better than your father. And father's father

1 Like

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Asswipemod: 9:22am On Feb 15
Entusky:
mek u vote base on competence, u no gree
U come here dey talk say
Naija na failed nation
Mtcheeew

Oga, stop deceiving yourself and others. Neither Hoebee nor Atiku nor Tinubu is messiah. Why you bad loosers are still maniacally fixated on the result of the presidential election is a mystery. You people are so dull. You just can't see beyond your noses that Nigeria is no longer a viable entity. Nobody can perform any magic anywhere. There are salient issues that have never been addressed and as long as they remain so, nobody can work any magic to solve the problem Nigeria.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Asswipemod: 9:24am On Feb 15
EdiskyHarry:
Nigeria was never a nation. Nigeria was a State. A political State of being.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by omolola12345(m): 9:31am On Feb 15
Please Sowore Omoleye let's make the revolution snappy. Enough is enough in this country.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Nfora: 9:33am On Feb 15
okongo:
I laugh when people use revolution lightly. Which modern state has revolution helped Cuba, Tunisia, Egypt, venezuala, Syria or. What is the plan after revolution. It ia better to maintain constitutional order than throw Nigeria into a state of anarchy we will all eventually suffer for. The same set of people will come back and take over after all called revolution. Let us carry out the revolution through the ballot.

I wanted to abuse you, but for your last statement.

AAC's revolution is not about violence, but a radical and fundamental change for good governance, which should have come through the 2023 ballot.

It can also come through mass protest against corruption and bad governance.

Sowore and his supporters do no have and will never procure the guns to overthrow any legitimate or illegitimate government.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Brushstrokes20: 9:35am On Feb 15
It's inevitable!
The shyyythole from fry pan to FIRE 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Emmani360(m): 9:49am On Feb 15
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nobody is angry about bad government in this country we all are pretending to be angry because it is not our tribesmen or religion person that is in government..
The end sars protest the north did not participate because it was seen as a fight against their own son Buhari. Even some major part of South west did not participate because it was seen as a disruption to the quest and ambition of tinubu's 2023 candidacy
We were all aware that Tinubu's administration is gonna be a repetition of Buhari's tenure because Tinubu was part of it and he was the one who brought upon us Buhari's administration
Oh so the suffering of tinubu is greater than that of Jonathan subsidy removal but yet the voices that led a protest and shut down Jonathan subsidy removal suddenly lost their voice.
It will be difficult for the nation to unite against any president from the three major tribe due to tribalism

Light up my weed with anger while I stake some football games this morning
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Emmani360(m): 9:49am On Feb 15
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

This the simple truth that people don't seem to understand.
Someone was saying that the north is waking up cos of the protest against rising cost and I told the person that the north is only behaving like they are waking up because a northerner is not president, did things not drastically increase in price from when Johnathan left to when when buhari was in power, how many times did the north protest, did banditry not start under buhari, how many times did the north protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by shenaxy: 9:50am On Feb 15
YourMrBoo:
Na Dem Sabi
I don't give a damn

Simply because you're making money.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Akalia(m): 9:56am On Feb 15
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Today's weed is really good on you, who is your supplier? Words on marble.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by AfroBeatDiary: 10:02am On Feb 15
By the time it will happen, nobody would be the head of it so no one will be responsible, na people go coordinate themselves to make it happen.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by ejimatic: 10:04am On Feb 15
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

"It will be difficult for the nation to unite against any president from the three major tribe due to tribalism."

I agree with you but for how long are we going to continue when all our politicians make life difficult for the masses.?

Atiku Obi and Tinubu cannot fix Nigeria. As for me the subsidy removal reversal is the best step now.Buhari after 8 years said: " Nigerians are difficult to govern" What did he achieve? Nothing

1 Like

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Jayhome24: 10:04am On Feb 15
Sowore you sabi say I somehow supported you but I still dey vex for you for being the part of people that removed Jonathhan from power and the calamity called Buhari came in and destroyed everything Nigeria within his 8 years of horror.

So pls don't shout too much apc destroyed the country and they are the one who will use their hands to fix it by force by fire so bro Sowore dump revolution shit Tinubu go do 8 years in full, ok. Anyone who wan die fit enter street it is a choice but to think Tinubu go commot before 8 years na big joke infact if he die(God forbid) Shetima should take over.

If my comment pains you waka pass but if you talk shit na your data, your headache I don't give a fu-ck.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Snowx: 10:07am On Feb 15
Tribalism has finished this country completely..if not the revolution is the best thing now
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by shonepa(m): 10:08am On Feb 15
You have no clue of what that man has done for Nigeria.

Una hate don go too far.

Una get data dey write opata, to do research?.....nba.

DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Oga rest abeg.
Nobody send you message.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Samekaog: 12:05pm On Feb 15
The French Revolution happened when salary could not buy bread. I believe we are going there by the time hunger finish with us our brains will reset and we will think well as humans inrespective of religion and our culture.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by killsmith(f): 12:20pm On Feb 15
okongo:
I laugh when people use revolution lightly. Which modern state has revolution helped Cuba, Tunisia, Egypt, venezuala, Syria or. What is the plan after revolution. It is better to maintain constitutional order than throw Nigeria into a state of anarchy we will all eventually suffer for. The same set of people will come back and take over after all called revolution. Let us carry out the revolution through the ballot.
Hunger does not understand grammar or political correctness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Obiano Commissions Power-injection Substations In Anambra State (photos) / Obaseki Inspecting Edo Secretariat Ongoing Work(photos) / PSC Fires 7 Senior Police Officers, Demotes 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.