Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Is It Bad To Date Or Marry Someone Older Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad To Date Or Marry Someone Older Than You? (213 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Date Or Marry Someone Older Than You? by GeneralKoko(m): 8:20am On Feb 15
Good morning fan
So yesterday I took my girl out for valentine's Day
We talked and really had a good time.
Before today I had told her my age and month of birth. We are age mates but she's my senior with like 5 months. The issue now is that she accepted to date me just yesterday and by evening while we were strolling and I make mention of the month gap. It was as though she was hit with a realization and from then on everything came crashing. She became sober and said it wouldn't work and gave plenty of reasons including that when she'd be ready to marry,I may not be ready and that it would be difficult for her mum to accept. I gave her dozens of reasons to shove the age gap aside but she started crying. What do you think??
Re: Is It Bad To Date Or Marry Someone Older Than You? by Balistic4: 8:23am On Feb 15
Double edged sword bro. Many of them will find it difficult to submit to you, but if you find and "understanding" older lady, please go ahead. However, if you get the wrong one, e dey bad pass the wrong younger ladies grin grin

Just read the complete story, please leave her alone, na the one wey lack understanding wey I dey talk about be that
Re: Is It Bad To Date Or Marry Someone Older Than You? by advanceDNA: 9:01am On Feb 15
Some Women be saying "when I'm ready to marry" .....ask her how is she ready when she doesn't have shigbain.. and she will confidently say..my mates are married..

Oga...she has indirectly belittled that u can't have money to foot wedding and marriage when she's ready to marry since most of them don't contribute nothing to their wedding...

Oga ..go and make money ...that's the only key that open women's doors...Regina Daniels that's not even ready for marriage got married because diaris money

(1) (Reply)

How Yahoo Boys Have Fake American Ids / Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date! / Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.