Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Food Inflation Under President Tinubu - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Inflation Under President Tinubu (39569 Views)

Cost Of Feeding Worsens As Food Inflation Hits 32.84% / Food Inflation In Nigeria / Food Inflation Jumps To 14.09% In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by PrettyIfy7: 3:27pm On Feb 15
Paraman:
fergie001

Edugist4u just broke rule 2

You go wail tire. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

I'm sending a truck to waybill u to kotonu make dem bring u back to FACTORY SETTINGS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by forerunner022(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15
YesDaddyTill203:

Still better than the "it's our turn" packaged fraudster from Agulu. The religious war Conman.
Enjoy it bro. It is your turn
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Konquest: 3:28pm On Feb 15
nairalandkachy1:

The Cable (NBS)
Solutions... Focusing on ONLY sustainable solutions is the key from here on out, not gloating over what's already spilled milk.

1). CNG fuel to lower the costs of food delivery for trucks and hence cheaper foods in the major markets. Food trucks can be kitted to run on CNG and diesel fuels from North to South and vice versa.

2). The use of surveillance and attack drones plus well-trained and paid special crack team of anti-kidnapping security agents so that commercial and small-scale farmers can go back to their farm with the use of improved seedlings to boost harvests.

3). Set up more dairy farms in the far-Northern states to take the Fulani herders off wandering from state to state causing clashes with the locals. Milk earns more money for the Fulani herders and cattle owners. Other ethnicities can also benefit by supplying cow milk to the dairy farms.

4). Price Control Boards all over Nigeria to stop criminal food speculators like that already in full effect in Niger State. Special whistleblower phone lines in all states must be made available to report middlemen speculators.

5). All illegal checkpoints used to EXTORT money from long-distance food trucks drivers by alleged uniformed security men and state government officials in the name of levies MUST be removed from all highways NOW! Only legal checkpoints must remain and special whistleblower phone lines in all states must be made available to report specific violators in order to punish them.

This is my FREE advice to the President Bola Tinubu's team of FG technocrats, and all state government officials to reduce inflation. The pussyfooting has got to stop. This is NOT rocket science. Period.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Alphakondi: 3:29pm On Feb 15
cremedelacreme:
E bi npa wa oo. grin grin

Everybody must collect. Una never see anything. Hunger go reset una sense by force. Tinubu's government is remaining 7 years, 3 months 14 days from now, by then food inflation would have gotten to over 300% grin grin grin

grin grin I no know weda to laf or smile

1 Like

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Megaflex(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15
Hungry dey o. Anybody who can assist please help. I've been going through a lot. 8069708984. Palm pay. God bless you
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Paraman: 3:32pm On Feb 15
PrettyIfy7:

You go wail tire. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

I'm sending a truck to waybill u to kotonu make dem bring u back to FACTORY SETTINGS.
The most important thing right now is that I reported your moniker and you will eventually get suspended. grin
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by nurey(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15
honour7:

Lolz who told you no insecurity in the south, all the farmers in the south no one can go to farm as their men are killed and the women are raped.

Stop arguing with me, I have not seen one single fulani issue in areas I dwell in Ondo and Ogun. I am not saying some areas aren't prone, but those that aren't, the youths are not ready to farm
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Jostoman: 3:36pm On Feb 15
Trueigbo:
He did it in Lagos, he will do it in Nigeria.

Did Lagos suffer like this before things turn around?

Which area is he doing well ??
What did he even do in that lagos

2 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Meti99(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15
February 37%
March 40%
April 50%
By 2027 it will be 300%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by sniperr007(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15
Vischy:

Na statistics we go chopπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That's how the worst presidential candidate rigged an election.

Bought the election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by ruffDiamond: 3:38pm On Feb 15
My phone got snatched from me yesterday evening.was in a commercial cab , sitting by the window, browsing.the thief ,with area 11 scratches on both cheeks got chased by passerby and caught . whilst being interrogated amidst couple of backhand slaps,he started shouting abeg !abeg !that a certain man instructed them to "Snatch It,Grab It and Run Away with it's ..as I just collect my phone my phone back ,leave am to continuing to chop gbos gbas and our cab zoomed off then I suddenly remember I forget ask am aslwetin be the man name angry
Iyalaya Oshi!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by killsmith(f): 3:39pm On Feb 15
The yorubas killed this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Dzzzz: 3:40pm On Feb 15
triple996:
banditry is one of the major reason 4 hunger in Nigeria.
..........all the way from benue,Niger, taraba, Kaduna ........
When the farmers are kidnapped and nobody tries to go to farm, expect the worst because naira is useless(#1500/$1), imported foodstuffs will be unaffordable
Solve the banditry issue first, and allow people to farm. Hunger go reduce.
..You worth to sell for cup of garri..
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Cassandraloius: 3:43pm On Feb 15
Big shame!
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Gentlesoul2021(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15
We're doooommmmm
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by ozo13(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15
nairalandkachy1:

The Cable (NBS)
chief there is something I don't understand about inflation stuff.if say the price of garri is 100 naira in October and in November inflation becomes say 20% can be say the new price is 125naira in November and if inflation become 25% say in December, does it mean I will now calculate 25% of 125 naira and add to it(156naira)
Thanks
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Tonididdyx: 3:45pm On Feb 15
triple996:
banditry is one of the major reason 4 hunger in Nigeria.
..........all the way from benue,Niger, taraba, Kaduna ........
When the farmers are kidnapped and nobody tries to go to farm, expect the worst because naira is useless(#1500/$1), imported foodstuffs will be unaffordable
Solve the banditry issue first, and allow people to farm. Hunger go reduce.

But the farming mist not be n the North only
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Maxtipulation(m): 3:53pm On Feb 15
God bless Tinubu he's doing the Lord's work
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by SaturnNick(m): 3:53pm On Feb 15
Emi lokanπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Mo6M: 3:54pm On Feb 15
they never told you the truth yet..... its more than 100% how much was rice when he entered... that's trading @7k today for just a rubber
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Preneurtiger(m): 3:54pm On Feb 15
Kudos who get time dey record the percentage! grin

Meanwhile, you can cash out big by buying/selling coins, swapping giftcards and e-wallets funds for cash only on XPM Exchange [LINK IN SIGNATURE]

NOT AN ADVERT O
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Sctests: 3:57pm On Feb 15
I love it the way seunmsg and helinues loves it. grin
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by DestinyNigga: 4:00pm On Feb 15
Please make una leave our first class Chicago accounting student πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He's Master strategist who have transformed Lagos 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by APOPTOSIS: 4:01pm On Feb 15
This is not bad at all.
I thought it would have reached 50% with all the cries and alarms emanating from that country.
Nigerians just have a way of being inflammatory.
Just 35% and people are running for cover like though a nuclear missile was shot at them.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by obailala(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15
Vischy:

Na statistics we go chopπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That's how the worst presidential candidate rigged an election.
The very first presidential candidate in the history of Nigeria who successfully dodged TV interviews and fled from a presidential debate. Even the NEPA bill certificate Buhari didnt completely avoid interviews and debates...

Given his fear of debates, for the first time in Nigerian history, a presidential election was conducted without a single presidential debate for the candidates.

Obviously his fear was justified; what was he going to say? The few appearances he made earlier were littered with incoherent gibberish - balablu, bulu bulu, bulabai!!! agbado, agbado, agbado!!! electricity and down payment for roasted corn etc. A person who believes the solution to Nigeria's security challenges was to recruit 50 million youths into the army and feed them with cassava and agbado. That's the person Nigerian intellectuals touted as 'most intelligent' and best person to lead Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Princewell2012(m): 4:03pm On Feb 15
stevonics:
It must have increased before I drop this comment.
Somebody said the dollar increases every seconds..
So you are very right

1 Like

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Ekugbeh(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15
Na statistics we go chop
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Atlantis585: 4:06pm On Feb 15
The builder, manufacturer and owner of Lagos taking Nigeria back a thousand years.

Where are the BATstards to sing us the stupeed Jagaban song?

I guess hunger and hardship don reset their brains. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Giant Rat I Killed In My Farm / PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World / Media Kingpin Slaughters Giant Sea Turtle For Food (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.