Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Food Inflation Under President Tinubu - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Inflation Under President Tinubu (39579 Views)

Cost Of Feeding Worsens As Food Inflation Hits 32.84% / Food Inflation In Nigeria / Food Inflation Jumps To 14.09% In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by WayoProphet: 5:53pm On Feb 15
Where is Asari dokubo. Nigga don hibernateπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by uba1991: 5:56pm On Feb 15
With this information plot a graph then you will know that we are heading to a dangerous end if we don't stand against these politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by coins501(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15
triple996:
banditry is one of the major reason 4 hunger in Nigeria.
..........all the way from benue,Niger, taraba, Kaduna ........
When the farmers are kidnapped and nobody tries to go to farm, expect the worst because naira is useless(#1500/$1), imported foodstuffs will be unaffordable
Solve the banditry issue first, and allow people to farm. Hunger go reduce.
It is but the major cause ultimately is the reckless, ill-timed and unplanned-for removal of fuel subsidy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by coins501(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15
nurey:

why will you say i am in town, have you ever seen Rubber plantation in town before. I am in fully fledge villages with no access to light, Good roads, pipe borne water even network fluctuate like hell in these villages. Thick villages where you can never see gala or fast food to chop
Oh just shut up. Insecurity is prevalent everywhere in this country. Is it not the same Ondo that people were killed in church? Is it not the same Ondo the Amotekun guys are arresting armed non state actors every now and then ? Was it not in Ekiti monarchs were kidnapped recently?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Anatolia: 6:12pm On Feb 15
The problem we have is that huge portions of Nigerians have fish brain. They cannot resist the bait of politicians anytime election is around. In turn, they exchanged their freedom, wellbeing for paltry sim of money. Tinubu is recovering the money from the people and they are crying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by triple996(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15
coins501:

It is but the major cause ultimately is the reckless, ill-timed and unplanned-for removal of fuel subsidy.
Your point is golden. I believe with all the problems facing Nigeria, removal of fuel subsidy is badly ill-timed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Jerchance: 6:13pm On Feb 15
Inflation General

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by broadman20: 6:20pm On Feb 15
nurey:
As long as insecurity prevails food prices would continue to soar.

While those in south with fertile land are not ready to farm even though no insecurity. These is the time to cash out from the increasing food prices instead of complaining and shouting Ebin Panwa

Just keep quiet there!

Was this what they were telling us before election?
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Franking: 6:21pm On Feb 15
Tinumbu is blameless. It's Obidients that are causing it.

1 Like

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Yesboss0009: 6:21pm On Feb 15
Me never chop since morning. Anything at all make I take see front 0177212410 Union bank Alao olusegun Qudus
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by broadman20: 6:21pm On Feb 15
coins501:

Oh just shut up. Insecurity is prevalent everywhere in this country. Is it not the same Ondo that people were killed in church? Is it not the same Ondo the Amotekun guys are arresting armed non state actors every now and then ? Was it not in Ekiti monarchs were kidnapped recently?

Don't mind the suffering idoit.

His head has been turned upside down by suffering.
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by broadman20: 6:23pm On Feb 15
Yesboss0009:
Me never chop since morning. Anything at all make I take see front 0177212410 Union bank Alao olusegun Qudus

Hunger will still finish all of Una.

When we were warning you people you were shouting and beating up NIGERIANs in your region, now face the reality and stop all these useless begging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Exceed15: 6:27pm On Feb 15
Kai my laugh dey sweet me no be small. I will continue laughing at fools who voted him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by sapeleboi(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15
we all gonna die

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15
Peter Obi should be blamed for this nonsense....

Hoe can he mention that he can solve the problem of Nigeria without giving detailed ways of solving them?)

Only for APC to copy the words and are now confused where to start from when they know all in their brains are empty corrupt power drunk cells .... lols

Let us come together and blame Peter Obi, let us teach him a lesson....
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by nurey(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15
coins501:

Since nah insult you know how to dish, keep at it
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by fkj950ax(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15
Vischy:

Na statistics we go chopπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That's how the worst presidential candidate rigged an election.
If you and others in your camp paid attention to statistics, we won't have the government that we have today.
Your comments and this behaviour of thinking everything is about trolling and laughing at real issues is why you don't have food to chop.
There is no problem. You, me, your family, my family are all suffering together
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Emmyxclusive: 7:44pm On Feb 15
The actual figure is around 90% and still increasing.
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Emekayoung(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15
lexy2014:

was there any time anyone from Agulu said "its our turn"?
Don't mind him,he is a lunatic......
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Sammy101111(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15
Trueigbo:
He did it in Lagos, he will do it in Nigeria.

Did Lagos suffer like this before things turn around?

Which area is he doing well ??

You are πŸ’― right this is the comment I like

He said he did it Lagos he will do it in Nigeria
Lagos hot πŸ₯΅ if you no get money na fe pa for lag no level there is too much show off in Lagos
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by sirblend: 4:09am On Feb 16
triple996:
banditry is one of the major reason 4 hunger in Nigeria.
..........all the way from benue,Niger, taraba, Kaduna ........
When the farmers are kidnapped and nobody tries to go to farm, expect the worst because naira is useless(#1500/$1), imported foodstuffs will be unaffordable
Solve the banditry issue first, and allow people to farm. Hunger go reduce.

It's clear APC has destroyed Nigeria and you should be ashamed of yourself...

You are one of those tribalistic Nairalanders who always type without sense. Now all of a sudden you are blaming inflation and the increase in prices of goods on banditry....

When other people like you are ready Nigeria will be better..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by 404adelowo: 6:49am On Feb 16
Inflation
Tinubulation
In our nation.Inflation
Tinubulation
In our nation....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Yesboss0009: 11:37am On Feb 16
broadman20:

Hunger will still finish all of Una.

When we were warning you people you were shouting and beating up NIGERIANs in your region, now face the reality and stop all these useless begging.

I can't see what you are typing send voice note
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by broadman20: 6:06pm On Feb 16
Yesboss0009:

I can't see what you are typing send voice note

Okay!

I'm waiting for your next begging session.
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by yemi1504: 1:02pm On Feb 17
Abaniwealth:
Nothing seems to be working in this man administration.

Because he just had the ambition to be President never the solutions to the myriad of problems facing the country. We warned! Can't understand how Nigerians made the same mistake twice with Buhari and now Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by yemi1504: 1:04pm On Feb 17
PrettyIfy7:
Waiting patiently for the likes of yarimo, paraman, legendhero, freestuffng, mannabbqgrillz, and other low cadre urch1ns to say something here.
They're the most patriotic citizens and we are unpatriotic.

Yes, they are very patriotic o! Whatever that means! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by yemi1504: 1:04pm On Feb 17
SpatialKing:
Worst president ever

You can say that again!
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by yemi1504: 1:06pm On Feb 17
Ladyhippolyta88:
This administration is a calamity.

That is even an understatement!
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by yemi1504: 1:11pm On Feb 17
Atlantis585:
The builder, manufacturer and owner of Lagos taking Nigeria back a thousand years.

Where are the BATstards to sing us the stupeed Jagaban song?

I guess hunger and hardship don reset their brains. grin

grin cheesy
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by yemi1504: 1:15pm On Feb 17
bionixs:
A man told you that it is his turn and you followed like MUMU.

Did he promise you anything

Good question!

1 Like

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by yemi1504: 1:17pm On Feb 17
Anatolia:
The problem we have is that huge portions of Nigerians have fish brain. They cannot resist the bait of politicians anytime election is around. In turn, they exchanged their freedom, wellbeing for paltry sim of money. Tinubu is recovering the money from the people and they are crying.

Exactly! The amnesia they keep having every election season is appalling to say the least. Don't be surprised if after this brouhaha currently, in 2027, Nigerians still vote humongously for the poverty party! Shior! Tueh.
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:13pm On Feb 17
stacyadams:

Who brought buhari to power??if u smoke that tin wey u dey u dey smoke e go dey tell u say u brilliant

Power of govt far outweighs power of a political godfather.
Tinubu had no say in bihari 8years misrule.
WHEN YOU QUIT YA TRIBALISM and regious bigotary,THEN YOU CAN THINK STRAIGHT. angryi govt.

WHEN YOU QUIT YA TRIBALISM and regious bigotary,THEN YOU CAN THINK STRAIGHT. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Giant Rat I Killed In My Farm / PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World / Media Kingpin Slaughters Giant Sea Turtle For Food (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.