Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,860 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Food Inflation Under President Tinubu - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Inflation Under President Tinubu (39559 Views)

Cost Of Feeding Worsens As Food Inflation Hits 32.84% / Food Inflation In Nigeria / Food Inflation Jumps To 14.09% In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Caramia2020(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15
nurey:
As long as insecurity prevails food prices would continue to soar.

While those in south with fertile land are not ready to farm even though no insecurity. These is the time to cash out from the increasing food prices instead of complaining and shouting Ebin Panwa
Smile, u don't know that kidnapping and herdsmen has been affecting farmers here in the south, people are afraid to go to their farm land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:11pm On Feb 15
STOP BLAMING PTINUBU FOR THE WOES OF PAST 8YEARS GOVT.
BE REASONABLE,SOMEONE THAT IS LESS THAN ONE YEAR,TRYING TO CLEAR 8YEARS MESS. angry Go and bring ya bihari to account if you dey wise.
IMF ASKED BUHA TO REMOVE SUBSIDY TO PAY LOANS HE COLLECTED,
TNUBU IS JUST FOLLOWING AGREEMT BUHA REACHED WITH IMF.

NAIJA FOREIGN RESERVE IS IN RED LEFT BY BUHA,SO HOW CAN NAIRA DO WELL IN FX?

ALL THE DOLLARS LOANS BUHA USE OUR OIL TO BORROW,HE DIDNT BUILD REFINERY,
HE DIDNT PROVIDE STABLE ELECTRICITY

SO WHERE ALL THE DOLLARS GO?

UNA NO DEY ASK QUESTION FROM BUHA WEY WAN RUN TO NIGER AT ALL?
GHANA ECONOMY HAS CRASHED,YET
GHANAIANS ASK THIER GOVT MORE INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS THAN NAIJA PPL,TO SOLVE TGEIR PROBLEMS.

NAIJA UNA TOO DEY IGNORANT. angry
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Paraman: 4:13pm On Feb 15
PrettyIfy7:

Shebi u no see where I dash ur brother 10k? grin

What do u have to say about this price of foodstuffs wahala?
Oya open ur mouth and talk. Parrot sorry paraman.
I won't reply your questions but if you abuse me I will report you. cool
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:14pm On Feb 15
PARADIZEPRIEST:
BE REASONABLE,SOMEONE THAT IS LESS THAN ONE YEAR,TRYING TO CLEAR 8YEARS MESS. angry Go and bring ya bihari to account if you dey wise.

GHANAIANS ASK THIER GOVT MORE INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS THAN NAIJA PPL,TO SOLVE TGEIR PROBLEMS.

As the tradition goes PTinubu is not witchhunting buha,just like d previous govt tradition.Na citizens go talk d matter if them still dey reason well. undecided
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Promise47(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15
Na USA you dy I beg help me na make I come that side I want to become UFC champion 🏆 in Las Vegas we fit argee something pls thank you
ihatebuhari:
Lol

God bless the United states of America
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by PrettyIfy7: 4:16pm On Feb 15
Paraman:
I won't reply your questions but if you abuse me I will report you. cool

Then I will keep abusing you and ur likes till you answer my questions.
I go drag u tire.
If u need data let me know. Mr Ebin pawa oo 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by yesloaded: 4:20pm On Feb 15
nurey:
As long as insecurity prevails food prices would continue to soar.

While those in south with fertile land are not ready to farm even though no insecurity. These is the time to cash out from the increasing food prices instead of complaining and shouting Ebin Panwa

Insecurity is everywhere

It seems you are not in Nigeria then you will realized how people got killed n kidnapped in south west even traditional rulers ads not spared

Mind you, prices of every commodity has skyrocketed since may 29th 2023 after removal of fuel subsidy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Engrr(m): 4:21pm On Feb 15
triple996:
banditry is one of the major reason 4 hunger in Nigeria.
..........all the way from benue,Niger, taraba, Kaduna ........
When the farmers are kidnapped and nobody tries to go to farm, expect the worst because naira is useless(#1500/$1), imported foodstuffs will be unaffordable
Solve the banditry issue first, and allow people to farm. Hunger go reduce.

Did they even allow us to import in peace?
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by skj1377(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15
As long as he has eaten no problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by joefelin2345: 4:44pm On Feb 15
Trueigbo:
He did it in Lagos, he will do it in Nigeria.

Did Lagos suffer like this before things turn around?

Which area is he doing well ??
Let's even be frank with ourselves, what did he do in Lagos if I may ask self?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by HIPROFILE(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15
Emi baleeee… grin grin grin

Igbos must learn the lesson we the sophisticated omoluabis is teaching them. We taught them how to win election in 2023 Now we are teaching them how to suffer under hard economy grin grin grin

Una never start!

For una information dollar is heading for 2500 a bag of rice will soon be sold at 150,000 grin grin grin taaaah Igbos must learn this lesson the hard way🤣🤣🤣
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by triple996(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15
Tonididdyx:

But the farming mist not be n the North only
Even south west are suffering from this banditry
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by optimusprime2(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15
Don't worry, that Agbado he was talking about will start chasing Nigerians... in their dreams grin
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by holluwizzy: 4:48pm On Feb 15
Funny enough, they will still not have sense, tribalism and religion is what he will come out and use in the next 3years.

Suffer no dey tire Nigeria.

Reason for his re-election is that, all the corrupt office holder will have time to either cover their loopholes or run away from the country.

I hope there is not revolution before then... Because Nigerians are getting tired of running... But the gullibles ones will keep saying emi lo Kan and e don touch them with sample.

cremedelacreme:
E bi npa wa oo. grin grin

Everybody must collect. Una never see anything. Hunger go reset una sense by force. Tinubu's government is remaining 7 years, 3 months 14 days from now, by then food inflation would have gotten to over 300% grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by JayPeeOham: 4:48pm On Feb 15
nairalandkachy1:

The Cable (NBS)

February: 40.99%
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Jagabanarmy: 4:50pm On Feb 15
triple996:
banditry is one of the major reason 4 hunger in Nigeria.
..........all the way from benue,Niger, taraba, Kaduna ........
When the farmers are kidnapped and nobody tries to go to farm, expect the worst because naira is useless(#1500/$1), imported foodstuffs will be unaffordable
Solve the banditry issue first, and allow people to farm. Hunger go reduce.
You are absolutely right
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by tnerro1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15
EFCC should ask those delegates that collect dollars to vote for a presidential candidate what they did with it, na them and their bribers cause scarcity of dollars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by joefelin2345: 4:57pm On Feb 15
FOOTSOLDIER2:
It is Yoruba's turn to be president
Oga get sense. Did an average Yoruba say that? That came from him & it was probably from their initial agreement in APC political party. Beside Yoruba is a race while Tinubi is an individual. A race is a race while a man is a man. What advantage did Yoruba get from Obj regime if I may ask? Be guided pls.

1 Like

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 4:59pm On Feb 15
Country don scarta
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by wizelink(m): 5:03pm On Feb 15
February 2024: 45:26%
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by EngrEgghead: 5:04pm On Feb 15
Olagbara o. Inflation no keep person
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by JudasNaKarrot: 5:04pm On Feb 15
Sometimes I wonder if we blacks are really created by the same God that created the other races. We remain the biggest obstacles to our own progress, then turn around to blame another person..
Everyone is blaming Tinubu now but we forgot that he is just an individual, we all collaborated and rigged this man to power. It wouldn't have been possible if we all stood our ground and say NO.
My people in Rivers State who Wike made emergency SAs because of election, paid peanuts and they snatched ballot boxes. What about the electoral officers, security agents that assisted. In Woji, Rumuokoro, Rumuola, Ogbunabali, Bundu etc, it was all same story.
Peter Obi clearly won the election but we all helped Wike to rig Tinubu to power using Rivers vote.
Today we are crying hunger and hardship. Today Wike is minister, what about the young men and women that helped on that electioneering process, what are you?

Shame to Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Alliswell248: 5:06pm On Feb 15
If the news were otherwise , all these noisemakers would call it propaganda...
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by stacyadams: 5:07pm On Feb 15
PARADIZEPRIEST:

Who brought buhari to power??if u smoke that tin wey u dey u dey smoke e go dey tell u say u brilliant

1 Like

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by FarmPlanetNG: 5:09pm On Feb 15
nurey:

Stop arguing with me, I have not seen one single fulani issue in areas I dwell in Ondo and Ogun. I am not saying some areas aren't prone, but those that aren't, the youths are not ready to farm

Thank you. I have been saying the same thing even on this forum but I am always stunned because I keep saying this.

Someone wanted to invest in my agricultural projects, but later turned down his mind that Fulani this and that. People sit down at home and form all sorts of things based on what media tells them. I have been in the hinterlands this is my right year, I interact with Fulani almost on a weekly basis and yet no violence, but media has ruined how people view the hinterlands and rural settlements
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by stacyadams: 5:10pm On Feb 15
JudasNaKarrot:
Sometimes I wonder if we blacks are really created by the same God that created the other races. We remain the biggest obstacles to our own progress, then turn around to blame another person..
Everyone is blaming Tinubu now but we forgot that he is just an individual, we all collaborated and rigged this man to power. It wouldn't have been possible if we all stood our ground and say NO.
My people in Rivers State who Wike made emergency SAs because of election, paid peanuts and they snatched ballot boxes. What about the electoral officers, security agents that assisted. In Woji, Rumuokoro, Rumuola, Ogbunabali, Bundu etc, it was all same story.
Peter Obi clearly won the election but we all helped Wike to rig Tinubu to power using Rivers vote.
Today we are crying hunger and hardship. Today Wike is minister, what about the young men and women that helped on that electioneering process, what are you?
Y
Shame to Nigerians.

Point of corrections you collaberated to bring him to power,,,and you helped wike to rig him to power using rivers vote according to u. grin grin
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by bionixs: 5:26pm On Feb 15
A man told you that it is his turn and you followed like MUMU.

Did he promise you anything ?

These are the reasons Nigerians pray and pray and even pray that God kills them and nothing happens. He gave you the power to make choices of who leads you but tribe becomes more important to you than your welfare and that of your children. Now we senselessly got what we asked for, we are praying that God should intervene

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Paraman: 5:29pm On Feb 15
PrettyIfy7:

Then I will keep abusing you and ur likes till you answer my questions.
I go drag u tire.
If u need data let me know. Mr Ebin pawa oo 😂
Then I will keep on reporting your moniker 😂
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 5:29pm On Feb 15
joefelin2345:
Oga get sense. Did an average Yoruba say that? That came from him & it was probably from their initial agreement in APC political party. Beside Yoruba is a race while Tinubi is an individual. A race is a race while a man is a man. What advantage did Yoruba get from Obj regime if I may ask? Be guided pls.

No be lie Sha, I know say na the Chicago kingpin just impose himself on us. It's well.

But why most of believe and frequently echoe this Yoruba our turn mantra, is because of the activities of the online agents who would even defend the drug lord here on this very post.
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by honour7: 5:31pm On Feb 15
[/quote][quote author=nurey post=128469908]

Stop arguing with me, I have not seen one single fulani issue in areas I dwell in Ondo and Ogun. I am not saying some areas aren't prone, but those that aren't, the youths are not ready to farm

You are living in the town, go to the villages and ask you will hail. That is if you are not kidnapped before you get there. Ondo that some lecturers I know quit their medical school because of kidnapping scare
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by Ubdavis(m): 5:33pm On Feb 15
We never see anything.. 7yrs and some months to come..
Re: Food Inflation Under President Tinubu by nurey(m): 5:53pm On Feb 15
honour7:

You are living in the town, go to the villages and ask you will hail. That is if you are not kidnapped before you get there. Ondo that some lecturers I know quit their medical school because of kidnapping scare

why will you say i am in town, have you ever seen Rubber plantation in town before. I am in fully fledge villages with no access to light, Good roads, pipe borne water even network fluctuate like hell in these villages. Thick villages where you can never see gala or fast food to chop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World / Picture Of Giant Rat I Killed In My Farm / Becoming A Food Technologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.