Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] (25567 Views)

Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State / Please Forgive Us - Repentant Insurgents Beg Borno State Residents (Photo) / Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Greenback: 1:18pm On Feb 16
This is serious..
Meanwhile a certain omenka is here more busy about the easterners and threatening to sue seun cos he wanna clean up his forum..
He is equally using his alternate handle, passingshot,to claim south 😁😁😁
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Orlu13: 1:22pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:
The problem with the Zone C part of Benue State has always come from the neighbouring states of Ebonyi and Enugu which i think is always about land tussle.

The high level of insecurity from the South East can easily tell where the attacks gained entrance from. If the killers infiltrated the land to kill them it must be from the Eastern part of the Country.

Zone C part of Benue has suffered this for way too long now.

The governors of Benue, Ebonyi and Enugu must sit down to end this nonsense.

Modified:

Just to add for those who are sentimental and will always want people to support their hate for other tribes which i CAN'T be part of.

1) which security agency has come out to say it is the Fulani that killed those people? Idomavoice is just a blog that get its news from stories from Facebook where anyone can post lies.

2) when they say 'herdsmen', can you define the word herdsman from the dictionary?

3) From the number 2 above, does the dictionary definition include Fulani?

4) which tribe doesn't have herdsmen? To a layman, A herdsman is someone who moces around or takes care of flocks/animals/cattles.

5) A herdsman MUST NOT be Fulani.

6) Benue is surrounded by Kogi, Nassarawa, Ebonyi, Enugu, Cross-River, Taraba and Cameroon. If the Zone C (i make emphasis on Zone C without been particular with any local government) which shares borders with Enugu and Ebonyi is constantly being attack and they say it is Fulani herdsmen, then where did they get entrance into the Zone?

7) The South East must sit tight and sit up, the governors of ENUGU, EBONYI, Kogi, Nassarawa and BENUE must team up to end this nonsense.

may God continue to punish....God will never forgive u fr all these reckless statements

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Objectivist04: 1:22pm On Feb 16
Ykc2:
The funny thing is that governors of those states are not complaining ,plateau governor benue governor ,that is how lalong of plateau state was busy worshiping buhari for good 8 years while fulani bandits kpaiin were his people

Exactly my thought, even here in nairaland do you see any individual from plateau or benue talking about the killings ? Most condemnation here are from southerners and mostly lgbos, even on television when people from these affected areas speak, you won't see the furry and outrage that ought to go with such

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Emman08: 1:29pm On Feb 16
Ttipsy:
federal government is sponsoring Fulani herders

Should we pretend to be surprised?

There's no other explanation for this.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Objectivist04: 1:31pm On Feb 16
DestinyNigga:
The only tribe that fit those Fulani herdsmen is Igbos. UGM, ESN, IPoB, BLM are praying for them to come so they can taste their shooting skill. Benue people need to join ESN or start paying tribute to them for their protection. Since dey are too lazy to protect themselves. Let them hire ESN to protect them!
.pls leave igbos or ASN out of this, Benue people should protect themselves or run to south east as refugees.

What is happening in benue state does not concern us, simple as that. Don't creat additional enemity to igbos abeg.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Sleekfingers: 1:31pm On Feb 16
owukpa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba3iinP78rg

https://idomavoice.com/breaking-benue-residents-flee-as-fulani-herdsmen-launch-deadly-attacks-on-adijah-in-apa/

How do they know that, they are Fulani herders?. Dem come with their cows? Abi, dem right am for their foreheads
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Exceed15: 1:36pm On Feb 16
Apc is doing well. Tinubu till 2098.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Objectivist04: 1:37pm On Feb 16
smileyoo:
okay, Mr man can you kindly tell us the truth ?
because people can't just be running away from their ancestral homes, if nothing is pursuing them .
We are waiting for your own version of the truth, hence we are in a forum to learn.

Which Truth are you waiting for again, he has told you that igbos that leaves more than 100 kilometers away from Ugbokpo are responsible.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by aariwa(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16
Apart from igbos, most black Africans including other Nigerian tribes are what white racists love to see about black people…mentally handicapped and with hearts full of bitterness, jealousy and envy towards other more successful blacks..smh
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Ykc2(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16
Objectivist04:

Exactly my thought, even here in nairaland do you see any individual from plateau or benue talking about the killings ? Most condemnation here are from southerners and mostly lgbos, even on television when people from these affected areas speak, you won't see the furry and outrage that ought to go with such
is terrible I swear losing their ancestral lands to fulani bandits
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by History555: 1:54pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:
The problem with the Zone C part of Benue State has always come from the neighbouring states of Ebonyi and Enugu which i think is always about land tussle.

The high level of insecurity from the South East can easily tell where the attacks gained entrance from. If the killers infiltrated the land to kill them it must be from the Eastern part of the Country.

Modified:

Just to add for those who are sentimental and will always want people to support their hate for other tribes which i CAN'T be part of.

1) which security agency has come out to say it is the Fulani that killed those people? Idomavoice is just a blog that get its news from stories from Facebook where anyone can post lies.

2) when they say 'herdsmen', can you define the word herdsman from the dictionary?

4) which tribe doesn't have herdsmen? To a layman, A herdsman is someone who moces around or takes care of flocks/animals/cattles.

6) Benue is surrounded by Kogi, Nassarawa, Ebonyi, Enugu, Cross-River, Taraba and Cameroon. If the Zone C (i make emphasis on Zone C without been particular with any local government) which shares borders with Enugu and Ebonyi is constantly being attack and they say it is Fulani herdsmen, then where did they get entrance into the Zone?

7) The South East must sit tight and sit up, the governors of ENUGU, EBONYI, Kogi, Nassarawa and BENUE must team up to end this nonsense.

When I said you and omenka were Yorubas pretending to be from benue some people said na lie. First you claimed it was Orton that was doing the killings to mask his non performance now you are blaming enugu.and ebonyi

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Aksally(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:

Modified:

Oga, you don't have geographical knowledge of a landscape keep quiet. The part of benue affected is close to Oweto bridge which separates Nasarawa and Benue.

Little thing youvallbrush to the Internet and form all knowing like CNN and ther fake analysts

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by yeshuasfootstep(m): 2:03pm On Feb 16
Same pattern.
The conquest continues.

I would've asked where are the security operatives but remember they may be witnesses or pursuing those protecting their lands.

Whatever JuJu this people are using is very strong.
Using the people's resources to conquer the same people.

Whatever it is, God and nature has the final balancing.
Just don't find yourself on the wrong side of the scale.
Do right at all times.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by YourKarma: 2:07pm On Feb 16
iFESTAC680:

How do you fightback when preparation wasn't made? You wake up to gunshots and violence of all sort and you will stand to fight?

You run not because you are lazy or you don't want to defend your heritage but because he who runs live to fight again.

These Benue people dey vex me so much. You run to another village and these terrorists occupy your village and launch another attack on the village you ran to.

They tried this nonsense in my mom's village in Abia State once. Matcheted a man in his farm around 3 years ago. Youths mobilised same day and went on a full-out attack on the herdsmen. None of the terrorists survived and they've never come back. This is exactly how to handle terrorists; fight them fire with fire. If Benue youths keep waiting on a useless government to help them, they'll go extinct within the next 10 years

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Asswipemod: 2:07pm On Feb 16
HardBishop:
Will they dare to attack any Igbo village in anambra? I know say we go walee their fathers.

I expect their benue men to do bulletproof charms, confront these motherfvckers with dangerous assorted rifles...bgive the military some days to takeover..
May God help them cos they're reaping the fruits of what their fathers did to biafran citizen during the biafran war

I am honestly beginning to think that the reason why you blokes from the SE behave the way you do on Social Media stems from a chronic mental illness which is a curious and rare mix of inferiority complex, egomania and willful ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Originalsly: 2:11pm On Feb 16
fuckingAyaya:

And a moniker called Benuejosh is always busy attacking Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and the people of southeast for creating Esn that were meant to counter these herdsmen

ESN were meant to counter these herdsmen.... have they? .... how manybhave they killed? .... how many of the people they were meant to protect have they killed?

@ topic .... where is the governor?... where are the helicopter gunships and the fighter jets and all that billions have been spent on to counter these attacks?.... why don't we ever see them come to the rescue?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16
Nigerian government will not provide security to the villages. They will not allow or provide the indigenes with arms and ammunitions to defend themselves. Instead they will be telling them to accomodate fulani herdsmen.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16
Ransom proceeds gotten from kidnapping activities is source of funding of this invading fulani herdsmen.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Bluearrow: 2:35pm On Feb 16
Is there no governor in this state?
Why the frequent attack?
What is the governor doing about it?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Ournolly: 2:36pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:

A simple look at Benue map shows that the part state does not share boundary with Enugu or Ebonyi.
Apa is in the North West that shares boundary with Kogi and Nasarawa.
What's your piont here?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by smileyoo: 2:39pm On Feb 16
Objectivist04:

Which Truth are you waiting for again, he has told you that igbos that leaves more than 100 kilometers away from Ugbokpo are responsible.
and you believe that trash.
I wish the security agents can do their jobs, and apprehend the culprits, because since the time of buhari , these Fulani -herdsmen terrorists have been killing them, displacing Benue people into IDP camps, of which the former governor of Benue, - Samuel otom had been complaining and claimed to have escaped being assassinated by these terrorists.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Love800(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16
But plateau is dominated by hausas and fulanis. Why did u include it there?
jeromestarks:
Banue people don't like themselves.

The person selling them out to these Fulani is among them.

Their traditional rulers are very useless set of people that can not rally round youths to defend their lands.

Someone has collected money from Fulani to attack that land.

Benue made the mistake of accepting Fulani as their brothers and selling them lands.

Plateau people are about to make same mistake.

Oyo, Ogun, are about to make same mistake.

Only we, the Southerners are relatively safe from these terrorist called herdsmen because we don't take sh1ts from them. They kill one Igbo man, we kill 50 of them.

If you fear Fulani, you're dead.
If you draw them close, you're dead.
If you trade with them , you're dead.

The only way to be safe from them is to treat them like a disease - stop it before it stops you.

The bold is copied and pasted from an anonymous.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by snipernigga(m): 2:49pm On Feb 16
Lazy people, they only know how to do 3some and 4some with their wives and visitors. Oloshi shocked sad sad
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by pacespot(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16
This is one state that is a food basket of the country. See the way Nigerian military and police are allowing ordinary vagabond to be chasing them out of their lands, and they are complaining of food inflation in the country

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Faposky95: 3:00pm On Feb 16
Jayhome24:

Too late as in what?

Are we in a military junta...?
The State police should kick off in Benue where its strengths and weaknesses can we assessed.
You want make Army start to kill police.....there will be no use for Law and Order then......
We don't want trained bandits...... that's all
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by samsononyilo(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:

Modified:

Are you stupeeeed?

A Tiv man told me of how herdsmen chased everybody away from his village, and you're here saying rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by samsononyilo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16
princepeter566:
Where this things is happening is not far from my place, so don't seat from your comfort zone and speak trash because it hasn't affected you yet. We know when it's fulani herdsmen. The place this things is happening has no boundary with ebonyi. So if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all

Don't mind the efulefu..
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by samsononyilo(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16
jeromestarks:
Banue people don't like themselves.

The person selling them out to these Fulani is among them.

Their traditional rulers are very useless set of people that can not rally round youths to defend their lands.

Someone has collected money from Fulani to attack that land.

Benue made the mistake of accepting Fulani as their brothers and selling them lands.

Plateau people are about to make same mistake.

Oyo, Ogun, are about to make same mistake.

Only we, the Southerners are relatively safe from these terrorist called herdsmen because we don't take sh1ts from them. They kill one Igbo man, we kill 50 of them.

If you fear Fulani, you're dead.
If you draw them close, you're dead.
If you trade with them , you're dead.

The only way to be safe from them is to treat them like a disease - stop it before it stops you.

The bold is copied and pasted from an anonymous.

Who said Benue accepted Fulani as their brothers? Who said they sold lands to Fulani?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Jayhome24: 3:16pm On Feb 16
Faposky95:

Are we in a military junta...?
The State police should kick off in Benue where its strengths and weaknesses can we assessed.
You want make Army start to kill police.....there will be no use for Law and Order then......
We don't want trained bandits...... that's all

Your opinion is great but have you asked yourself when will the state police start? Are we going to wait till eternity before state police bill to be pass by both upper chamber? Before the state police start do you calculate how many souls will be wasted?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Pemco: 3:26pm On Feb 16
Jennyclay:
Government should please help the people of Benue from the hands of these fulani terrorist undecided

It’s so sad seeing these people leave their home town where heritage and culture lives because of these useless Fulani terrorist undecided

These Muslim Fulani herdsmen are good at invading and terrorizing people’s land but by the time the Christians begin to retaliate they will run to BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera to cry for help.

Why are these people like this undecided

. There is no relationship with "Christians" in the news report. It's not everything you bring in religious sentiment. The Fulani herders are bloodthirsty people whose taste for killing is not based on religion. It serves the interest of some people in leadership positions (both past and present), that's why the killings are not checked .
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by themanderon: 3:45pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:

Modified:

You just sit down and begin to type nonsense. Don't worry they will soon visit you wherever you are and we shall know what your excuse will be then..... That's if you are alive to tell your story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested / Thunderstorm Killed Kidnappers In Cameroon Forest Not In Adamawa - Police / Police Prevent Armed Robbery Attack In Nasarawa, One Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.