Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,413 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] (25578 Views)

Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State / Please Forgive Us - Repentant Insurgents Beg Borno State Residents (Photo) / Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by LeeSmart: 12:30pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:
The problem with the Zone C part of Benue State has always come from the neighbouring states of Ebonyi and Enugu which i think is always about land tussle.

The high level of insecurity from the South East can easily tell where the attacks gained entrance from. If the killers infiltrated the land to kill them it must be from the Eastern part of the Country.

Zone C part of Benue has suffered this for way too long now.

The governors of Benue, Ebonyi and Enugu must sit down to end this nonsense.
Omor i hope all is well sir? because comment like this is not coming frm a sound mind

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Faposky95: 12:30pm On Feb 16
Jayhome24:
But why all these evil killers so interested in Benue?

I think the Fed Gov should stablish Millitary base in every community in Benue.

too late.....
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by DestinyNigga: 12:30pm On Feb 16
The only tribe that fit those Fulani herdsmen is Igbos. UGM, ESN, IPoB, BLM are praying for them to come so they can taste their shooting skill. Benue people need to join ESN or start paying tribute to them for their protection. Since dey are too lazy to protect themselves. Let them hire ESN to protect them!

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by BentizilL0: 12:30pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:
The problem with the Zone C part of Benue State has always come from the neighbouring states of Ebonyi and Enugu which i think is always about land tussle.

The high level of insecurity from the South East can easily tell where the attacks gained entrance from. If the killers infiltrated the land to kill them it must be from the Eastern part of the Country.

Stop bringing false information here, where's the evidence for what you wrote?..

Rule 8.
Don't post false information on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by MisterBanny(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16
HardBishop:
Will they dare to attack any Igbo village in anambra? I know say we go walee their fathers.

I expect their benue men to do bulletproof charms, confront these motherfvckers with dangerous assorted rifles...bgive the military some days to takeover..
May God help them cos they're reaping the fruits of what their fathers did to biafran citizen during the biafran war

But u were the one that said Bulletproof charms don't work. As for ur state, Anambra, they have been attacking your people from time immemorial while you guys watch helplessly

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Ttipsy(f): 12:32pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:

fulani has killed thousands and still counting
Your problem is South East
Empty head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by ezechi24(m): 12:33pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:

Your people are killing innocent indigenes of Benue state, all because of your evil mind you insist on mocking the same people your tribes men has been killing since ages ...evil beast

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by naijamerican: 12:37pm On Feb 16
APC voters enjoying their government.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Objectivist04: 12:38pm On Feb 16
SmallDick99:
Nigeria is a real fourth world country o

Look at how the whole town looks like 18th century American village sad

What a pathetic ZOO of a country! Tueh!

No be small, I first went to Ugbokpo in January 1992 then as a boy in company of an adult on our way to Oshigbudu in Agatu.
Then Apa local government was newly created out of Otukpo and Ugbokpo was made the headquarter, what struck me about the village then was the presence of electricity in such a village that was newly made a local government headquarter whereas my own local government which is older (since 1976) and more developed has no electricity not even at the headquarter.

Now over 30 years letter l am disappointed seeing Ugbokpo looking like a pigstry, my local government has advanced with many tared roads, electricity, hotels and other forms of development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by BrodaBenad: 12:38pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:

Mynd44

Rule 8
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by naijamerican: 12:40pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:

deomonic APC online demons defending the actions of their demonic cow hearding murdering brothers. Nigeria is an evil place filled with evil people biko.

Abeg divide and let biafra go. You people can kill each other as much as you like. Biafrans aren't concerned abeg

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Osashalom: 12:41pm On Feb 16
This is so heart breaking.......

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by DirtyAfonjas: 12:42pm On Feb 16
Foolish people, if it's to destroy IGBOs properties, you people will know.
Take steps to confront these immigrants that are not up to 3million.
Return fire for fire
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by sunnitus: 12:45pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:

Modified:

Just to add for those who are sentimental and will always want people to support their hate for other tribes which i CAN'T be part of.

1) which security agency has come out to say it is the Fulani that killed those people? Idomavoice is just a blog that get its news from stories from Facebook where anyone can post lies.

2) when they say 'herdsmen', can you define the word herdsman from the dictionary?

3) From the number 2 above, does the dictionary definition include Fulani?

4) which tribe doesn't have herdsmen? To a layman, A herdsman is someone who moces around or takes care of flocks/animals/cattles.

5) A herdsman MUST NOT be Fulani.

6) Benue is surrounded by Kogi, Nassarawa, Ebonyi, Enugu, Cross-River, Taraba and Cameroon. If the Zone C (i make emphasis on Zone C without been particular with any local government) which shares borders with Enugu and Ebonyi is constantly being attack and they say it is Fulani herdsmen, then where did they get entrance into the Zone?

7) The South East must sit tight and sit up, the governors of ENUGU, EBONYI, Kogi, Nassarawa and BENUE must team up to end this nonsense.

You're just an idiot with empty brain, stupid big fool. Don't go to your state and look for how to reclaim it, wait until they clear all of una comot before ur dead brain will come alive awu....

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by smileyoo: 12:48pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:
Una still the believe this herdsmen lies?
okay, Mr man can you kindly tell us the truth ?
because people can't just be running away from their ancestral homes, if nothing is pursuing them .
We are waiting for your own version of the truth, hence we are in a forum to learn.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by missionmex(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:

Modified:

Just to add for those who are sentimental and will always want people to support their hate for other tribes which i CAN'T be part of.

1) which security agency has come out to say it is the Fulani that killed those people? Idomavoice is just a blog that get its news from stories from Facebook where anyone can post lies.

2) when they say 'herdsmen', can you define the word herdsman from the dictionary?

4) which tribe doesn't have herdsmen? To a layman, A herdsman is someone who moces around or takes care of flocks/animals/cattles.

6) Benue is surrounded by Kogi, Nassarawa, Ebonyi, Enugu, Cross-River, Taraba and Cameroon. If the Zone C (i make emphasis on Zone C without been particular with any local government) which shares borders with Enugu and Ebonyi is constantly being attack and they say it is Fulani herdsmen, then where did they get entrance into the Zone?

7) The South East must sit tight and sit up, the governors of ENUGU, EBONYI, Kogi, Nassarawa and BENUE must team up to end this nonsense.
I am yet to see a senseless person like you on this platform.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by benuejosh: 12:51pm On Feb 16
sunnitus:

You're just an idiot with empty brain, stupid big fool. Don't go to your state and look for how to reclaim it, wait until they clear all of una comot before ur dead brain will come alive awu....
define herdsmen. If your brain is alive
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Bendeco2020: 12:52pm On Feb 16
Fulani herdsmen has been attacking this state before I got admission in 2014. Can remember reading the news here on nairaland as a jobless Jambite then.

Till now they're yet to find solution to the unending killing of their people. It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Objectivist04: 12:53pm On Feb 16
The way these benuans were escaping Thier villages is exactly the way our parent escaped during the war in the sixties as a result of asult by other Nigerians including benue idigens that played prominent role in that war.
Today, ldoma are trooping out of their community to live as refugees in other communities.
Tivs are also moving out of their homes to live in a refugee camp.
Yorubas are not left out, Benin republic is their destination.
The pleatue indigens are not left out.
The core North is gradually turning into one huge IDP camp with a spill over into Niger Republic.
Karma is really a bitch.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by callmevirus(m): 12:55pm On Feb 16
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

It's so heartbreaking

The energy those people are using to run from their fears is enough to face their fears, face your fear don't wait for the government to come to your rescue because they won't come.retaliate, whatever happens, happened, whoever fall dies
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by jeromestarks: 12:57pm On Feb 16
Alhajikd:

And I believe you are directing this to your family members
And it will befall you so that you will come back and testify to us how death is sweet

We're already dead! What is dead can never die.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Caleycash(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16
Jennyclay:
Government should please help the people of Benue from the hands of these fulani terrorist undecided

It’s so sad seeing these people leave their home town where heritage and culture lives because of these useless Fulani terrorist undecided

These Muslim Fulani herdsmen are good at invading and terrorizing people’s land but by the time the Christians begin to retaliate they will run to BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera to cry for help.

Why are these people like this undecided

When most of them are pussy ass guys forming bad boys but can't even pick up arms and protect there land, which Government wan come help them?, una naija na OYO
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by smileyoo: 1:00pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:

Modified:

so you want to tell us that an average adult human being from Benue can not differentiate a Fulani man from an Igbo man.
I wish the security agents can do their jobs and apprehend them, whoever they may be, then you will be put to shame as regards this your false narratives, like a paid agent of the evil doers.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Tochi360: 1:00pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:
You're just a stack ignorant specie. As long as what is said does not go inline with what you want it is always a lie. Don't be ignorant.

One tiv gal that sells for my Cousin said Fulani heardmen drove them away from their village.

While I agree that not all Fulani are heardmen killers,you attempt to paint Fulani heardmen killers clean is malicious,it doesn't hold water in REALITY.

Stop perusing propaganda, REALITY is there are some Fulani bandits parading the thick bushes and forest killing senselessly,bubu govt said the killers are Foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Erons2000(f): 1:02pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:
Una still the believe this herdsmen lies?
Ur people are dying daily,see the rubbish dat is coming from Ur gutter

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Objectivist04: 1:14pm On Feb 16
dameddy:
Their former governor was among the G5 governor's Woke used to bring in the present Tinubu government. So let them enjoy the government while it last.

Their former governor supported Peter Obi, infact he was the only governor that came out publicly to throw his wait behind Obi but his citizens were carried away by Rev. Father.

We need to be objective while criticizing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by gbwhatsapppro1: 1:14pm On Feb 16
Another standout feature of GB WhatsApp Pro Update is its enhanced privacy settings. Users can take advantage of features such as the ability to hide their online status, disable read receipts, and even hide specific chats behind a password or fingerprint lock.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by rollywise(m): 1:15pm On Feb 16
We will hit the ground running, now the people are running. 7 more years to go. Some people numu never still clear
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Akinpresident: 1:15pm On Feb 16
How many are these bandits that a whole village cannot coordinate their own security architecture and face them?
What happened to local guns? What happened to setting traps? And why are these guys not traceable after their attacks?
Benue has so much been attacked that I'm starting to feel their men are cowards.
If your governor or political leaders aren't ready to keep you safe, take the initiative to be safe.
What do y'all mean that people who are already suffering in this country would just be killed just because some ethnic feels they have the monopoly of violence.
Celebrities from that place will never condemn the atrocities or even start campaigns against the genocide going there or even canvass for support to end this unwarranted attack on innocent victims, but if it's to be disturbing the Internet with useless content and sheer irresponsible gossips, they'll come first.

Tufia! Spits on men who run away from their village for a marauder with just one life.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Jayhome24: 1:16pm On Feb 16
Faposky95:

too late.....

Too late as in what?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Akinpresident: 1:17pm On Feb 16
ProblemChild1:
YOU'RE A FOOOOL!!!

A compound fool at that!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Largest Drug Bust In Mexico : 22 Billion Dollars Found Inside Drug Dealer Home / Photo: See 29-year-old Woman Who Eat & Store Human Parts In Her Refrigerator / Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.