Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] (25579 Views)

Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State / Please Forgive Us - Repentant Insurgents Beg Borno State Residents (Photo) / Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by YourKarma: 10:32pm On Feb 17
iFESTAC680:

That's my greatest fear, "it's like normal now". People are no longer safe!.

Kidnapper pick ANYBODY they don't care about status. they just kidnap.

My cousin's friend who traveled to the north because of his poultry business got kidnapped recently. The wife has been borrowing money from banks and loan app just to get him released. Money still isn't complete yet
Chai! God! Just imagine. I pray he's released safe.
The government doesn't even seem to care and that's the most painful part.
A friend of mine based in Kaduna invited me to his wedding. I really want to go but I'm afraid. Whether you voted APC or LP or PDP, you're Islam, Christsian or ATR, Igbo or Yoruba or Tiv or Hausa, all of us dey hear am
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Divinerace(m): 12:19am On Feb 18
benuejosh:
The problem with the Zone C part of Benue State has always come from the neighbouring states of Ebonyi and Enugu which i think is always about land tussle.

The high level of insecurity from the South East can easily tell where the attacks gained entrance from. If the killers infiltrated the land to kill them it must be from the Eastern part of the Country.
You are a complete stupiid man.
Mind you. My residence is gboko benue state, and grew up here. The real problem of a tiv avoiding the "truth"
Zone C part of Benue has suffered this for way too long now.

The governors of Benue, Ebonyi and Enugu must sit down to end this nonsense.

Modified:

Just to add for those who are sentimental and will always want people to support their hate for other tribes which i CAN'T be part of.

1) which security agency has come out to say it is the Fulani that killed those people? Idomavoice is just a blog that get its news from stories from Facebook where anyone can post lies.

2) when they say 'herdsmen', can you define the word herdsman from the dictionary?

3) From the number 2 above, does the dictionary definition include Fulani?

4) which tribe doesn't have herdsmen? To a layman, A herdsman is someone who moces around or takes care of flocks/animals/cattles.

5) A herdsman MUST NOT be Fulani.

6) Benue is surrounded by Kogi, Nassarawa, Ebonyi, Enugu, Cross-River, Taraba and Cameroon. If the Zone C (i make emphasis on Zone C without been particular with any local government) which shares borders with Enugu and Ebonyi is constantly being attack and they say it is Fulani herdsmen, then where did they get entrance into the Zone?

7) The South East must sit tight and sit up, the governors of ENUGU, EBONYI, Kogi, Nassarawa and BENUE must team up to end this nonsense.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by J3susFr3ak: 12:47am On Feb 18
Love800:
What tribes are there, before the hausas and fulanis?

A quick credible Wikipedia source will help you even though there are more scholarly works that affirm this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plateau_State

Here is a small sample of the native Plateau ethnic groups below:

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by BrighterSyde: 6:14am On Feb 18
Jennyclay:
Government should please help the people of Benue from the hands of these fulani terrorist sad

It’s so sad seeing these people leave their home town where heritage and culture lives because of these useless Fulani terrorist undecided

These Muslim Fulani herdsmen are good at invading and terrorizing people’s land but by the time the Christians begin to retaliate they will run to BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera to cry for help.

Why are these people like this undecided

I was expecting to see a post about how men are evil. I think you should stick to your usual ranting and leave sensible discussions for other people. Even though your men are evil renditions have become cliche I’m still used to seeing just that from you. You’ll still spread leg for these evil men funny enough.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Cabalgeneral: 7:38am On Feb 18
God1000:
Enemies of Benue will not succeed.

These murderers are so evil and bloodthirsty.

@ the bolded, You are the biggest fool on this planet, I detest people like you

He's an animal in human body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Cabalgeneral: 7:42am On Feb 18
HardBishop:
Will they dare to attack any Igbo village in anambra? I know say we go walee their fathers.

I expect their benue men to do bulletproof charms, confront these motherfvckers with dangerous assorted rifles...bgive the military some days to takeover..
May God help them cos they're reaping the fruits of what their fathers did to biafran citizen during the biafran war

Animal, what did you do with your Biafra or die?
Better hide your face.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Cabalgeneral: 7:54am On Feb 18
Jennyclay:
Government should please help the people of Benue from the hands of these fulani terrorist sad

It’s so sad seeing these people leave their home town where heritage and culture lives because of these useless Fulani terrorist undecided

These Muslim Fulani herdsmen are good at invading and terrorizing people’s land but by the time the Christians begin to retaliate they will run to BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera to cry for help.

Why are these people like this undecided

The Nigeria government especially the claimed Christians body are not being true to themselves spiritually,mentally, cos what's happening in Benue state right now is beyond the capacity of just a canal human.

How possible is it for someone from the sahel to past through a thousand miles into another country and start killing not even terrorising it's citizens and you all believe the country is functioning.

Collapse state.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Cabalgeneral: 7:57am On Feb 18
Chicagograduate:
What is the current governor of the state doing to eliminate this Islamic fundamentalists?

What if the Islamic are more righteous than the governor, what should happen.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Cabalgeneral: 7:58am On Feb 18
benuejosh:
Una still the believe this herdsmen lies?

Can herdsmen invade a sane society
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by iFESTAC680(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18
YourKarma:

Chai! God! Just imagine. I pray he's released safe.
The government doesn't even seem to care and that's the most painful part.
A friend of mine based in Kaduna invited me to his wedding. I really want to go but I'm afraid. Whether you voted APC or LP or PDP, you're Islam, Christsian or ATR, Igbo or Yoruba or Tiv or Hausa, all of us dey hear am

I don't do long distance travel again, even business de suffer at the moment.

No where is safe. We don't even know who's next. It is that bad.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Machinegun91(m): 8:51pm On Feb 21
FourQu:
Na wah

Machinegun91, where are you? See your people getting massacred everyday and yet you're nowhere to be seen.

Even RIP dey hard you to type, for your own people oh.

Hypocrite angry
Tse tswar how many people have died in your family this year?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by FourQu: 8:55pm On Feb 21
Machinegun91:
Tse tswar how many people have died in your family this year?

No bro, there's no fulani herdsmen/neighbour clan rampage happening in my own village. So we no dey get una kind problem cry

Na why anytime I see them dey kill for una side I dey always try remember call you make you come check, abi you want make I stop?

I just dey try assist you to look out for your family pipo back in your village. You sabi say una wey don dey town get sharp mouth dey sometimes forget those ones wey una leave for villa embarassed

I just dey look out for you kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: See 29-year-old Woman Who Eat & Store Human Parts In Her Refrigerator / Nurse Sets 11-year-old Girl Ablaze In Lagos For stealing meat / How Criminals Operate As Police Paraded Suspects In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.