Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] (25576 Views)

Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State / Please Forgive Us - Repentant Insurgents Beg Borno State Residents (Photo) / Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by pasol4real(m): 3:54pm On Feb 16
God1000:
Enemies of Benue will not succeed.

These murderers are so evil and bloodthirsty.

@ the bolded, You are the biggest fool on this planet, I detest people like you
Why would you detest him? Don’t know if he is right or wrong but one thing I know for sure is there are always consequences for your actions n inactions.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:58pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:
The problem with the Zone C part of Benue State has always come from the neighbouring states of Ebonyi and Enugu which i think is always about land tussle.

The high level of insecurity from the South East can easily tell where the attacks gained entrance from. If the killers infiltrated the land to kill them it must be from the Eastern part of the Country.

Zone C part of Benue has suffered this for way too long now.

The governors of Benue, Ebonyi and Enugu must sit down to end this nonsense.

Modified:

Just to add for those who are sentimental and will always want people to support their hate for other tribes which i CAN'T be part of.

1) which security agency has come out to say it is the Fulani that killed those people? Idomavoice is just a blog that get its news from stories from Facebook where anyone can post lies.

2) when they say 'herdsmen', can you define the word herdsman from the dictionary?

3) From the number 2 above, does the dictionary definition include Fulani?

4) which tribe doesn't have herdsmen? To a layman, A herdsman is someone who moces around or takes care of flocks/animals/cattles.

5) A herdsman MUST NOT be Fulani.

6) Benue is surrounded by Kogi, Nassarawa, Ebonyi, Enugu, Cross-River, Taraba and Cameroon. If the Zone C (i make emphasis on Zone C without been particular with any local government) which shares borders with Enugu and Ebonyi is constantly being attack and they say it is Fulani herdsmen, then where did they get entrance into the Zone?

7) The South East must sit tight and sit up, the governors of ENUGU, EBONYI, Kogi, Nassarawa and BENUE must team up to end this nonsense.

Anybody who commits crime with a gun and whose identity cannot be verified is an "unknown gunman"
Whether armed robber, assassin, rogue security operative or what have you.

But when someone talks about Unknown Gunmen in the South East, we know who they are referring to.

Same goes for Bandits, Fulani Herdsmen or the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra which could well mean any true blood of the Biafran extraction.

The US was not being stupid when they classified Fulani Herdsmen as the fourth deadliest terrorist group in the world.

What exactly is your problem?
Or you simply want to sound controversial?

MODIFIED:
There is something called a 'war of blame' in Igbo culture. It is abhorred by the deities of the Igbo.

This is why you'll never find an Igbo man as a terrorist, engaging in suicide bombing or joining in ethnic cleansing.

There are still communal wars in and around Igbo land but such wars are guided by rules of engagement.

Igbos will never invade and sack a community.

If you want to know how these border wars are fought, then try to get caught in the middle of two actively warring communities.

I'm not here to school you.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by jeromestarks: 4:23pm On Feb 16
Love800:
But plateau is dominated by hausas and fulanis. Why did u include it there?
You say what?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by backtalkG(m): 4:29pm On Feb 16
Them no get able bodied youths for the village
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by zedman1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:
The problem with the Zone C part of Benue State has always come from the neighbouring states of Ebonyi and Enugu which i think is always about land tussle.

The high level of insecurity from the South East can easily tell where the attacks gained entrance from. If the killers infiltrated the land to kill them it must be from the Eastern part of the Country.

Modified:

Just to add for those who are sentimental and will always want people to support their hate for other tribes which i CAN'T be part of.

1) which security agency has come out to say it is the Fulani that killed those people? Idomavoice is just a blog that get its news from stories from Facebook where anyone can post lies.

2) when they say 'herdsmen', can you define the word herdsman from the dictionary?

4) which tribe doesn't have herdsmen? To a layman, A herdsman is someone who moces around or takes care of flocks/animals/cattles.

6) Benue is surrounded by Kogi, Nassarawa, Ebonyi, Enugu, Cross-River, Taraba and Cameroon. If the Zone C (i make emphasis on Zone C without been particular with any local government) which shares borders with Enugu and Ebonyi is constantly being attack and they say it is Fulani herdsmen, then where did they get entrance into the Zone?

7) The South East must sit tight and sit up, the governors of ENUGU, EBONYI, Kogi, Nassarawa and BENUE must team up to end this nonsense.
I do not agree with you on this, what you wrote here is just wishful thinking and very wrong imagination. I've been working around that axis for the past two years now and I can boldly say these attacks are by Fulanis. We evacuated only last week because the tension was too high, hoping to return to the site today, only for us to be informed about these attacks of yesterday/today. THE ATTACKERS ARE FULANIS, I HAVE SEEN THEM AND EVEN WITNESSED FIRST HAND, THE ATTACK AT OPAHA, LAST YEAR!
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Patojargz: 5:05pm On Feb 16
Normally, dem politicians dey sponsor ds pipo 2 cast baba govt. But Baba no even do like say anything dey touch am. Em no go fit resign...

Emi Lo Kan d badt guy... grin
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by ElonEmpire: 5:07pm On Feb 16
Benue deserve everything they are getting,
I don't pity them.
Even as they are running now ask them there problem they will still say Igbos

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by ElonEmpire: 5:12pm On Feb 16
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Anybody who commits crime with a gun and whose identity cannot be verified is an "unknown gunman"
Whether armed robber, assassin, rogue security operative or what have you.

But when someone talks about Unknown Gunmen in the South East, we know who they are referring to.

Same goes for Bandits, Fulani Herdsmen or the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra which could well mean any true blood of the Biafran extraction.

The US was not being stupid when they classified Fulani Herdsmen as the fourth deadliest terrorist group in the world.

What exactly is your problem?
Or you simply want to sound controversial?

MODIFIED:
There is something called a 'war of blame' in Igbo culture. It is abhorred by the deities of the Igbo.

This is why you'll never find an Igbo man as a terrorist, engaging in suicide bombing or joining in ethnic cleansing.

There are still communal wars in and around Igbo land but such wars are guided by rules of engagement.

Igbos will never invade and sack a community.

If you want to know how these border wars are fought, then try to get caught in the middle of two actively warring communities.

I'm not here to school you.

IdiOtu. I never even see this your comment before I made my first comment. See the way u are doing everything to twist the narrative and blame Igbo.
Igbos care less about your wretched Benue.
My prayer na make God use Fulani and avenge for every atrocities u people committed in Igbo land during the war

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Mayhem1: 5:16pm On Feb 16
HardBishop:
Will they dare to attack any Igbo village in anambra? I know say we go walee their fathers.

I expect their benue men to do bulletproof charms, confront these motherfvckers with dangerous assorted rifles...bgive the military some days to takeover..
May God help them cos they're reaping the fruits of what their fathers did to biafran citizen during the biafran war
you dey talk dust, ipob alone has wiped almost half of your people already without any resistance , is it now herdsmen you will war?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:25pm On Feb 16
ElonEmpire:

IdiOtu. I never even see this your comment before I made my first comment. See the way u are doing everything to twist the narrative and blame Igbo.
Igbos care less about your wretched Benue.
My prayer na make God use Fulani and avenge for every atrocities u people committed in Igbo land during the war

Oga na my comment abi another one dey vex you so?

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by JONSYN7154: 5:51pm On Feb 16
bionixs:
Oga, face your karma and keep Igbos out of your mouth
why una too dey insult?
I ask because I don't know and I want to know and here you are insulting.

Guy na wa for you o!!
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by JONSYN7154: 5:52pm On Feb 16
Rahkman:
go and ask your father
I pity u.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by J3susFr3ak: 6:08pm On Feb 16
Love800:
But plateau is dominated by hausas and fulanis. Why did u include it there?

No. No. Nooooo!!!! Who lied to you.

There are almost 48 different ethnic groups with their distinct languages here.

Hausas and Fulanis were not there before the British. But these tribes were there for thousands of years prior.

Please educate yourself.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by J3susFr3ak: 6:11pm On Feb 16
Objectivist04:

Exactly my thought, even here in nairaland do you see any individual from plateau or benue talking about the killings ? Most condemnation here are from southerners and mostly lgbos, even on television when people from these affected areas speak, you won't see the furry and outrage that ought to go with such

I a from Plateau and I have been talking for quite a long while now. There are many who also comment but do not draw attention to their identities or state of origins. Your generalisations are flawed. So many active people here sounding warnings and probing the genocidal situations as well. Those may not always make the frontpage but they are there.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by nedekid: 7:04pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:

Modified:

Na wah for you. undecided
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by DaTruths: 7:04pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:
You're just a stack ignorant specie. As long as what is said does not go inline with what you want it is always a lie. Don't be ignorant.

Brooo, you are disgrace to Humanity.

You mean igbos from Enugu and Ebonyi have been killing all the people in Benue for the past decades?

That's what the police said? DSS?

You said nobody can make you to hate any tribe, but you shamelessly showed your hatred for igbos, infact you despise them.

Can you prove igbos are the ones ransacking villages in Benue and Plateau ? WTF!!!
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Ubanz: 7:35pm On Feb 16
That's the main cause of famine in Nigeria
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Objectivist04: 7:39pm On Feb 16
J3susFr3ak:

I a from Plateau and I have been talking for quite a long while now. There are many who also comment but do not draw attention to their identities or state of origins. Your generalisations are flawed. So many active people here sounding warnings and probing the genocidal situations as well. Those may not always make the frontpage but they are there.

Let it be in the south east or south west and see how the issue will be treated, am not saying that Fulani killings are not taking place in these regions o but killing over hundred at a go in any of these regions will definitely see the end of the country because the retaliation that will follow will be akin to Rwanda genocide. This is just the advantage of being minority.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Love800(m): 9:04pm On Feb 16
Lol.

Okay.

Who owns plateau? Am here to learn.
jeromestarks:

You say what?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Love800(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16
Lol.

Okay.

Can u tell me who owns plateau? Am here to learn.
jeromestarks:

You say what?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Love800(m): 9:39pm On Feb 16
What tribes are there, before the hausas and fulanis?
J3susFr3ak:

No. No. Nooooo!!!! Wh lied to you.

There are almost 48 different ethnic groups with their distinct languages here.

Hausas and Fulanis were not there before the British. But these tribes were there for thousands of years prior.

Please educate yourself.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Oceemo(m): 10:21pm On Feb 16
benuejosh:

Modified:

May your neck be twisted backwards as a bas+ard son you are
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16
Prince2324:
As if he is not part of herdsmen that are terrorizing benue
wetin be this? grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Johnjustice: 10:48pm On Feb 16
State Police is the answer, forest guards should be strengthened as well, with utility vehicles, radios, connected to the surveillance drones via command center.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by OdefaGirl(f): 10:50pm On Feb 16
ProblemChild1:
YOU'RE A FOOOOL!!!

A bigger one
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by Abelino(m): 12:30am On Feb 17
You sound so stupid and foolish with your last paragraph.
HardBishop:
Will they dare to attack any Igbo village in anambra? I know say we go walee their fathers.

I expect their benue men to do bulletproof charms, confront these motherfvckers with dangerous assorted rifles...bgive the military some days to takeover..
May God help them cos they're reaping the fruits of what their fathers did to biafran citizen during the biafran war
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by SWATMan: 4:36am On Feb 17
ProblemChild1:
YOU'RE A FOOOOL!!!
A big one.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by EmekaA125(m): 5:02am On Feb 17
Chicagograduate:
What is the current governor of the state doing to eliminate this Islamic fundamentalists?
Nothing. That Rev Fr Alia is a complete incompetent fool. Nonsense
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:50am On Feb 17
fuckingAyaya:
And a moniker called Benuejosh is always busy attacking Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and the people of southeast for creating Esn that were meant to counter these herdsmen

Esn is only killing Igbos and kidnapping them , including those they call sabo
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by iFESTAC680(m): 10:02pm On Feb 17
YourKarma:

These Benue people dey vex me so much. You run to another village and these terrorists occupy your village and launch another attack on the village you ran to.

They tried this nonsense in my mom's village in Abia State once. Matcheted a man in his farm around 3 years ago. Youths mobilised same day and went on a full-out attack on the herdsmen. None of the terrorists survived and they've never come back. This is exactly how to handle terrorists; fight them fire with fire. If Benue youths keep waiting on a useless government to help them, they'll go extinct within the next 10 years

Sad, so sad. This is just to say that the citizens are as helpless as the government.

It's a pity that humans don't matter in the scheme of things in this country. All that matter is money, how you want to get it is no body's business, just get it.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by YourKarma: 10:04pm On Feb 17
iFESTAC680:

Sad, so sad. This is just to say that the citizens are as helpless as the government.

It's a pity that humans don't matter in the scheme of things in this country. All that matter is money, how you want to get it is no body's business, just get it.
That's the hell-hole APC has plunged this country into. No day passes without you hearing news of people murdered in Nigeria but it's now like normal news

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Adijah In Ugbokpo, Apa LGA, Benue State, Residents Flee [VIDEO] by iFESTAC680(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17
YourKarma:

That's the hell-hole APC has plunged this country into. No day passes without you hearing news of people murdered in Nigeria but it's now like normal news

That's my greatest fear, "it's like normal now". People are no longer safe!.

Kidnapper pick ANYBODY they don't care about status. they just kidnap.

My cousin's friend who traveled to the north because of his poultry business got kidnapped recently. The wife has been borrowing money from banks and loan app just to get him released. Money still isn't complete yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stepmother Feeds Baby With Insecticide In Minna (photos) / Largest Drug Bust In Mexico : 22 Billion Dollars Found Inside Drug Dealer Home / Photo: See 29-year-old Woman Who Eat & Store Human Parts In Her Refrigerator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.