Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

"It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson (30088 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by GABRIEL6036: 6:30am On Feb 16
Try that at your own peril
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Westerhoffe(m): 6:55am On Feb 16
What's even all these for? angry
Stop destroying the reputation of Nigerian ladies by the lifestyle of a few cheap runs girls you guys go after.

There are millions of good girls in Nigeria.
Go for them.

Stop chasing runs girls around for a relationship and then cry when you're used and dumped or cheated on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Irupetepete: 6:59am On Feb 16
ukaface:
Timini please rest
heat dey, he no fit rest
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by gabriel66386: 8:19am On Feb 16
I can't relate I can't relate ...
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by jaxxy(m): 10:52am On Feb 16
he may have a point
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Jackipapa: 11:51am On Feb 16
60/40
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Allisgud: 12:56pm On Feb 16
I think the is loneliness,it's hard a girl got admirers everybody come,even the black guyz are looking for oyinbo,so if as a Nigerian girl u manage get one u go behave well

1 Like

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by KanuSE: 2:28pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
This short boy actually think he's a catch mtcheww

Dey Play 😁
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by KanuSE: 2:33pm On Feb 16
Yankee101:
Sounding like a gold digging male

What's wrong with digging gold? undecided
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by KanuSE: 3:30pm On Feb 16
Caaz:

I don't know whom you re confusing me for,and please going forward,I won't respond to your mentions.

Thanks.

sageb this is Ahnie 👆, our resident alabosi, attention seeker and E'jo 🐍 🐍🐍 grin
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by EEIA: 7:30pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
This short boy actually think he's a catch mtcheww
where is your own catch.

when someone finally wants to settle down with you then you can have a say. otherwise will you keep mute please.
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by EEIA: 7:30pm On Feb 16
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

Mmm why not try other nationalities
Dbull you never blow?
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Blissbath(f): 8:01pm On Feb 16
Ok
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by jimcaddy(m): 1:17am On Feb 17
Walahi this is so true. Naija no be same country. Everyone dey craze for this country.
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by class0247: 3:15am On Feb 17
You can find true love dating a Nigeria girl based abroad but you can never find love in Nigeria. Girls in Nigeria now are 95 % into hookup and what you can provide. Dem non Dey do fine boy for Nigeria ooh. Most girls here are hungry and can easily dupe you for a higher bidder. But abroad, I was surprised how many girls I could attract even without having a stable job and you know what is even more even surprising, most of the Nigeria girls that I met abroad are family oriented. They want to settle down and have a family. Some even encourage you, support you when they really like you. For Nigeria, my girlfriend was waiting for me to send her access code to my estate when she came to visit, in the process of waiting, another guy drove by with a Benz, saw how beautiful she was, stop by to get her number. She did not hesitate. After visiting me for that week, she went to visit the guy with the Benz who also live in the same estate I was living and spent the weekend with him. Funny, the guy is my friend but she did not know. We just laughed about it. Taking a Nigeria girl based in Nigeria and especially the ones living in lekki serious is at your own risk. No good girl in Nigeria. That American Nigerian girl, that is loyal and willing to start a family with you, you better take her serious and build with her. I just Dey pity people when non know Nigerian girl based in Nigeria. There is no such thing as love here.

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Juliearth(f): 11:03am On Feb 19
Exceptional300:
I approve this message!!! Dating a girl back home is risky!
You won’t know who really loves or you just want to use you to Jakpa. Abroad girls especially those that migrated after degrees in Nigeria understand the systems very well and off course have the Nigerian cultural values imbibe in them. They know what if feels like to pay bills and living in the abroad

This sense of generalisation is overly and overtly flawed. While it is true that some women venture into this for the benefits, as you have highlighted, others do not even care. Are you aware that there are Nigerians (women inclusive) who are bothered about japa-ing)?
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Exceptional300: 7:03pm On Feb 19
Juliearth:

This sense of generalisation is overly and overtly flawed. While it is true that some women venture into this for the benefits, as you have highlighted, others do not even care. Are you aware that there are Nigerians (women inclusive) who are bothered about japa-ing)?
I get your point but any Nigerian Lady based in Nigeria that is worth dating is a lady that has things going well for herself there. Good Job, Booming Business, financially stable etc. anything short of that is absolutely a big red flag, ( At least for me). Also, the western system is very different from Nigeria, unlike Nigeria where only the man pays the bills.
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Juliearth(f): 4:58am On Feb 20
Exceptional300:
I get your point but any Nigerian Lady based in Nigeria that is worth dating is a lady that has things going well for herself there. Good Job, Booming Business, financially stable etc. anything short of that is absolutely a big red flag, ( At least for me). Also, the western system is very different from Nigeria, unlike Nigeria where only the man pays the bills.

Now, I can agree with you....but not completely (lol). Having a few bad experiences with Nigerian women should not be a yardstick for you drawing such conclusions.
You also, didn't notice that the paradigm has long shifted and Nigerian women are likewise, keying into the patriarchal role of providence? Have you not seen or heard of cases where women keep the family afloat? The world we live in has evolved so some of these archaic beliefs should be jettisoned. What I'm expecting to here is how women become boastful and arrogant when they start bringing "bread" to the table. Note that, that is spurious.
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Exceptional300: 1:55pm On Feb 20
Juliearth:

Now, I can agree with you....but not completely (lol). Having a few bad experiences with Nigerian women should not be a yardstick for you drawing such conclusions.
You also, didn't notice that the paradigm has long shifted and Nigerian women are likewise, keying into the patriarchal role of providence? Have you not seen or heard of cases where women keep the family afloat? The world we live in has evolved so some of these archaic beliefs should be jettisoned. What I'm expecting to here is how women become boastful and arrogant when they start bringing "bread" to the table. Note that, that is spurious.
I totally agree with you on this, I shouldn’t use the experience of a few people as a yardstick to draw conclusion but like the saying goes “You learn from other people’s experiences”.
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Juliearth(f): 1:57pm On Feb 20
Exceptional300:

I totally agree with you on this, I shouldn’t use the experience of a few people as a yardstick to draw conclusion but like the saying goes “You learn from other people’s experiences”.

Learning from one's and other people's experiences doesn't necessarily connote drawing general conclusions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable / Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos / Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.