Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

"It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson (30065 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Olarewaju89: 8:53pm On Feb 15
grin

Women fall in love by what they hear, men fall in love by what they see. That's why women wear makeup and men lie.

Agree?🙄

5 Likes

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15
Okay
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Nonexisting: 8:54pm On Feb 15
Those ones living abroad have chased their dreams of dating white men and failed so they now have limited options which is why they tend to be better than the ones here. If you check really well, you will see there's no difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by UptownVibes(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15
In real sense. Today kind of girls can't even date themselves.. Only few has got functional brains among them..

1 Like

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by folake4u(f): 8:59pm On Feb 15
Lol. This is rich coming from you Timini, known for double dating and all.

Foolish boy.

5 Likes

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by biggie73(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15
Nigerians don't need a relationship. They need financial assistance. If you love bad risk, go for it.

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Dzzzz: 8:59pm On Feb 15
God forbid I even date a Nigerian girl abroad..I leave Nigeria to still follow Nigerian babe abroad tufiakwa..What a bad dream🙆🏿‍♂️..

4 Likes

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Spiritmask: 8:59pm On Feb 15
I dey go Canada this year, make I go find my wife

Almost all the girls in Nigeria right now Na billing dey their mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by kovic7(m): 9:00pm On Feb 15
Loud mouth.

This fellow doesn't know that he still hasn't made his mark in the movie industry.

It's always about looks and women and money.

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:01pm On Feb 15
One big film wey you act, you don dey drop food for thought. Calm down bro. It's too early abeg.

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by iamtardey: 9:01pm On Feb 15
If I don’t here, I’m not sorry I won’t there. ☝🏿 ❤️🌹🥵

1 Like

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Roger3D(m): 9:01pm On Feb 15
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
From my personal experience I'll rather stick to the average Nigerian girl
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Buddlion01: 9:01pm On Feb 15
No be lie uote author=Odewaleadesoye post=128474776]

DAILY POST[/font][/quote]
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by iamtardey: 9:02pm On Feb 15
Spiritmask:
I dey go Canada this year, make I go find my wife

Almost all the girls in Nigeria right now Na billing dey their mind
who’s gon pay my own bills…ME.
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by iamtardey: 9:03pm On Feb 15
Dzzzz:
God forbid I even date a Nigerian girl abroad..I leave Nigeria to still follow Nigerian babe abroad tufiakwa..What a bad dream🙆🏿‍♂️..
you dig.

1 Like

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Streetmovement(m): 9:04pm On Feb 15
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Dzzzz: 9:05pm On Feb 15
iamtardey:
you dig.
..The animals will still ask for urgent £2 or $2 dem mama
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 9:06pm On Feb 15
Taah

Me wey leave them for Nigeria no know why I left them abi?

1 Like

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by CorrectionFLuid: 9:06pm On Feb 15
SoNature:
Any man who still has the plan of returning to his village/country after retirement should never have any business dating or marrying a non-Nigerian.

By the way, men who often complain that their wives dumped them after bringing them overseas often tell an incomplete story. If you treat a reasonable woman well (both in Nigeria and overseas), she has no reason to leave you.

However, if you always remind your wife that an African man is entitled to several wives, she will use foreign laws to wreck your life. If a woman leaves you because you brought her overseas, she never loved you in the first place. Women love like babies.

Timini Egbuson's view only works for people of his level (as a celebrity) because most Nigérian ladies living abroad won't agree to date an average Nigerian man living in Nigeria.

You're no different from him. Making generalizations and drawing conclusions.
Awon Love doctors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Eunoiaa(f): 9:07pm On Feb 15
I-
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Caaz: 9:09pm On Feb 15
Eunoiaa:
I-
Mag I saw what you did with somto wink
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Geovanni412(m): 9:11pm On Feb 15
matify83:
Let's wait for our UK legions to confirm your assertion.

Bro isn't lying

One of my guys, his stepmum lives in USA

Na she use her hand pay her flight ticket come see im pops, pay for transcorp etc

But you see all these naija girls...dem no dey like spend money on man.

Most of them na oriaku, they come to chop alone.

Naija women that live abroad can be dated ONLY if they were born there and raised through the foreign system. That is what will make their mentality different from the 'typical' naija girl.

There are always exceptions to every rule, so look before you leap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Angelicqueen(f): 9:11pm On Feb 15
Judolisco Na wetin meet dis one bdat.... Nigerians are working jst to eat and buy fuel, no savings at all.... But na woman matter dey dis one mind... See head like GP tank

grin
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Teeklef(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15
Heat+sapa= Specific Heat Sapacity.
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Cassandraloius: 9:24pm On Feb 15
After squeezing and smashing those Nollywood girls you're here spilling nonsense, Oga rest.

1 Like

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by descartes400: 9:32pm On Feb 15
Justinlean02:
Lie... Once heard a guy in South Korea asking why other African men can't date Nigerian women since we Nigerian men can date any . The guy simply answered, it's very wrong for you to date a Nigerian girl in Nigeria, it's totally suicidal to date her in abroad. angry

Savage!

1 Like

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Negroid001(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15
Justinlean02:
Lie... Once heard a guy in South Korea asking why other African men can't date Nigerian women since we Nigerian men can date any . The guy simply answered, it's very wrong for you to date a Nigerian girl in Nigeria, it's totally suicidal to date her in abroad. angry

Korra obidi proved this lol

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Katcall: 9:38pm On Feb 15
Boondocxs:
Why the obsession with Nigerian girls
If you can't date the bountiful women God has blessed us with then date your mother's and your grandmother's
Or date foreigners and let Nigerian girls rest for once
Please and thank you
It's always the broke ones making noise
Shiorrr!! ! !! !
be my babymama
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Edusouls(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15
inoki247:
Lol Date dem nd get ur billing in Forex shocked shocked

Imagine someone living in UK or US telling me to send him money me that earn in Naira for that matter....

People no dey fear God...
kai Nigerian girls are completely useless and callous, imagine this suicidal request , Guy waiting make Nigerian girls Dey so mean?
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by deyplay: 9:41pm On Feb 15
Justinlean02:
Why suicidal to date them abroad, asking for friend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi / Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] / Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.