Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

"It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson (30067 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Edusouls(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15
Chai Nigerian girls don finally cast globally with their very callous attitude, greed, unloving and uncaring ways, wreckless gold digging and multiple dating lifestyle, Nigerian girls una well done oooo

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Yankee101: 9:44pm On Feb 15
Sounding like a gold digging male

3 Likes

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by toujurs: 9:45pm On Feb 15
Boondocxs:
Why the obsession with Nigerian girls
If you can't date the bountiful women God has blessed us with then date your mother's and your grandmother's
Or date foreigners and let Nigerian girls rest for once
Please and thank you
It's always the broke ones making noise
Shiorrr!! ! !! !
How is what he said obsession, his a Nigerian, so his opinion about the women in his country is obsession .. Yahoo boys have used you.

1 Like

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Eunoiaa(f): 9:51pm On Feb 15
Caaz:
Mag I saw what you did with somto wink

😂😂

He might have thought he is mad, but some of us are madder.
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Caaz: 9:52pm On Feb 15
Eunoiaa:

😂😂

He might have thought he is mad, but some of us are madder.
cheesy
Wahalur
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Subonbon(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15
See one problem I have with this niggaz.... They talk too much small lime light and they start singing like the canary they are....

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Boondocxs(f): 10:08pm On Feb 15
Katcall:
be my babymama
You think you're talking to your sister or your mother??

3 Likes

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Wotowotoman: 10:10pm On Feb 15
EreluRoz:
This short boy actually think he's a catch mtcheww

If way finer girls than you think he’s a catch, who are you to say he isn’t? undecided

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Diddycsbsb: 10:11pm On Feb 15
Short boys don suffer
EreluRoz:
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by TonyBby: 10:18pm On Feb 15
Boondocxs:
If you can't date the bountiful women God has blessed us with then date your mother's and your grandmother's
Please and thank you
Shiorrr!! ! !! !
Shut yo' ass, liability.

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by WoroSeeWoro(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15
true the once abroad are not broke or needing money tfare to go home ..dem hunger too much and they are tricks very sense less and terrible creatures called nigerian girls of today , That is why @angrygoat @womenareapezz @savedday2 and @strongalphmale warn us ...to not love dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by caesymore(m): 10:36pm On Feb 15
Justinlean02:
Lie... Once heard a guy in South Korea asking why other African men can't date Nigerian women since we Nigerian men can date any . The guy simply answered, it's very wrong for you to date a Nigerian girl in Nigeria, it's totally suicidal to date her in abroad. angry

Dude is absolutely right, they don't have same mentality as Nigerian based girls

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Sniper101(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15
as I dey like this, I con enter Abroad, I go con say na Naija girls I go look for to Date? unto say eyes dey pain me ni undecided

abi I no see Tanzanian girls? Hispanics? Latinas? Asians? Indians? Arabs or even Scots?

Dating a typical Nigerian girl isn't worth it.
Both home and away.

1 Like

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by blacksam01: 11:12pm On Feb 15
SoNature:
Any man who still has the plan of returning to his village/country after retirement should never have any business dating or marrying a non-Nigerian.

By the way, men who often complain that their wives dumped them after bringing them overseas often tell an incomplete story. If you treat a reasonable woman well (both in Nigeria and overseas), she has no reason to leave you.

However, if you always remind your wife that an African man is entitled to several wives, she will use foreign laws to wreck your life. If a woman leaves you because you brought her overseas, she never loved you in the first place. Women love like babies.

Timini Egbuson's view only works for people of his level (as a celebrity) because most Nigérian ladies living abroad won't agree to date an average Nigerian man living in Nigeria.

This one nevr jamm...wetin good guyz do dem for naija wey dem girls dey dump dem up and down....oka na cuz of snow sh go change...? Their attraction has always been same..higher class

1 Like

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Maj196(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15
This boy na fool
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by barrysome001: 11:18pm On Feb 15
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
Not in all cases.
Them don show me shege

1 Like

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by mariahAngel(f): 11:28pm On Feb 15
EreluRoz:

He sounds like a gigolo. undecided
Such a turn-off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by sageb: 11:34pm On Feb 15
Caaz:
This short boy again cheesy.
He's a spec, ask ladies watching nollywood movies.
Ahnie, na your new moniker be dis?

1 Like

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Mcslize: 11:38pm On Feb 15
EreluRoz:

Let's call a spade a spade. There is a bit of truth in his statement.

1 Like

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by pargelenis(m): 11:38pm On Feb 15
Escape avenues
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Caaz: 11:39pm On Feb 15
sageb:

He's a spec, ask ladies watching nollywood movies.

Ahnie, na your new moniker be dis?
I don't know whom you re confusing me for,and please going forward,I won't respond to your mentions.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by femi4: 11:44pm On Feb 15
Justinlean02:
Lie... Once heard a guy in South Korea asking why other African men can't date Nigerian women since we Nigerian men can date any . The guy simply answered, it's very wrong for you to date a Nigerian girl in Nigeria, it's totally suicidal to date her in abroad. angry
Your submission isn't related to the article. You might want to read the article carefully.

Key phrase: The man being a catch for naija women abroad
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by femi4: 11:46pm On Feb 15
EreluRoz:
He's 100 percent. Naija girls are lonely over there. Not even "hi can I get your number" not to talk of smashing in months

They are in the minority in the scheme of things

3 Likes

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Maliqcious: 11:49pm On Feb 15
Boondocxs:
Please and thank you
Shiorrr!! ! !! !
what are you even saying
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by SPAMBOX7: 11:57pm On Feb 15
Pure fact. I have seen on many occasions average looking and some ugly girls shuffling and controlling working class men that are doing well for themselves all cos they have pussy and the men worships them. I don't even wanna mention the ones that are better looking cos those ones have slaves of men that wash their feets. I think It is safe to say Nigeria have the largest number of Simps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by fredagu: 12:40am On Feb 16
Boondocxs:
Or date foreigners and let Nigerian girl rest for once
Please and thank you
Shiorrr!! ! !! !
that’s the reason you can’t date a Nigerian girl it’s always business and all about money equal to dating a LovePeddler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by ValarDoharis: 3:13am On Feb 16
Pained
Boondocxs:
Please and thank you
Shiorrr!! ! !! !

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by ekelebeXstunner: 3:23am On Feb 16
Yes. Solid advice.

I remember trying some Naija girls when I first moved to England for studies. All of us were in the same JJC boat so they claimed to have boyfriends back home. I collected their numbers anyway. Four months in and no man look their side. They started throwing signs my way. A few flashed my phone repeatedly like homegrown girls do. I shunned. I had slept with a few whites and moved to chinkos. Seven months in, I had roped a sweet Korean girl who believed in pleasing me in all ways possible. I was comfortable and fulfilled. That was when the mugus started calling me — blowing my phone up — complaining about the cold and loneliness, how each needed a man by her side. Naija girls were already far in my rear view. I wished them the best and blocked a few numbers. I had a sweet deal I wasn’t ready to spoil for stupid eight minutes of activity. Me and the Korean lasted six months until she returned to her home country. From there, I use whiteys hold myself for a few months before we all returned to Naija finally. I tried the numbers of those idiot Nigerian girls. It was obvious they returned quickly to being the prize in romantic settings. I was getting ignored once again. I went through my phone contacts and deleted all of them. No time for useless people. It was the best decision I ever made. Two decades later, no regrets whatsoever.

4 Likes

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by EreluRoz: 5:27am On Feb 16
mariahAngel:

He sounds like a gigolo. undecided
Such a turn-off.
Exactly
Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by alizma: 6:04am On Feb 16
He is actually right, scarcity increases value,

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson by Cromagnon: 6:22am On Feb 16
Boondocxs:
Please and thank you
Shiorrr!! ! !! !
Choi
E pain am
Don't with shiloh in December

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" / If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina / Peter Okoye And His New Mohawk Hairdo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.