Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) (58704 Views)

Wigwe University Debunks Issuing Admission Offers For The 2023/2024 Session / FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) / National Open University Project Topics And Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by bjdon: 12:20pm On Feb 16
professor100:
Why no mosque but there's a church, when evidently, Nigeria has a high population of Muslims?
Go and build your own university with only mosque. Nobody is stopping you

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Slimpink(m): 12:30pm On Feb 16
Explore fashionforsure.co.uk for the best fashion items
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by nospmoht(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16
Babalegba:
The moderator should have banned you for the rest of this life and the next one. The man was a traitorous person who along with his cohorts destroyed our naira to build one yeye university charging 26million naira in dollars.
Your mouth dey smell
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16
Nostring:
typical useless ppl frm that side, always praying and wishing fr evil...fvck off my mention, carry ur smelly akpu ass go meet ur god Obi and son Oseloka.
grin good! i have managed to aggravate your dumb ass. I know you want to fork my butt hole some more.

Who da fork is Obi and son Oseloka? Are they your dead forking brain? Smelly akpu is your dead brain i guess also.

If you stop quoting me with more of your rubbish, a bus will kill you today. So continue! with your rubbish response grin
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Nostring: 12:57pm On Feb 16
Calitoscassius:
grin good! i have managed to aggravate your dumb ass. I know you want to fork my butt hole some more.

Who da fork is Obi and son Oseloka? Are they your dead forking brain? Smelly akpu is your dead brain i guess also.

If you stop quoting me with more of your rubbish, a bus will kill you today. So continue! with your rubbish response grin
mtcheew.....are u bored? U have nothing exciting going on in your life? This ur level of attention seeking is mad oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by nedekid: 1:05pm On Feb 16
ExudeLoveToAll:

It's a private university and not a public one. The individual has the rights to build whatever he deems fit.

Same is applicable to private institutions in the Northern part of Nigeria, no one has the right to determine what you will do with your money.
Just like asking babcock why there is no mosque. Lol
Even Muslim students, all na church them must attend.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by nedekid: 1:05pm On Feb 16
bjdon:

Go and build your own university with only mosque. Nobody is stopping you
Abi ohh
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by masseratti: 1:10pm On Feb 16
Nostring:
Chinedu are u ok?
Uwazuruike once said people from the East are the most foolish on earth ...u making me to believe 😌
the idiot can't be ok.. He forgot wigwe started from gtb bank, was deputy MD to Aig Imhokuede.... The man in Question has nothing to do with Igbos.. He is more of a Lagos man than anything from the East.. The same freak accident that crash his helicopter might be same wind shire accident that caused kobe Bryant life... We all going to die one day.. Stop creating hatred between Yorubas and Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16
Nostring:
mtcheew.....are u bored? U have nothing exciting going on in your life? This ur level of attention seeking is mad oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yes, i am bored, bored with your rubbish comments. No, i don't have anything going on in my life, that means i have more time to aggravate your dumb ass, grin

And you are still here giving me more attention, clearly you don't have anything exciting going on in your own life aswel grin that is why you are still here commentting more rubbish!! If anything, I am making your life exciting letting you fork my ass! Ironically you are the same thing you accussed me of being, You really are stupendiously morronic.. grin grin

You are correct, i am mad, you didn't read my profile did you? Maybe you should now!! fuul! grin grin Now, continue quoting me with more of your rubbish, if you stop, a lorry will kill you today.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Amumaigwe: 1:14pm On Feb 16
professor100:
Why no mosque but there's a church, when evidently, Nigeria has a high population of Muslims?

Why is there no Church in Emirs Palaces. Nigeria also has a high population of Christians.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by jessylaurel(f): 1:14pm On Feb 16
professor100:

Who cares about your mushrooms 🀣🀣🀣🀣.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Babalegba(m): 1:16pm On Feb 16
tctrills:

People like you are the problem of Nigeria. Instead of you to blame your government, you choose to blame a business man who operated under the law.
His friends were the government,all criminals pauperising the masses.They simply bend the law to their will. Very heartless people.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by tctrills: 1:23pm On Feb 16
Babalegba:
His friends were the government,all criminals pauperising the masses.They simply bend the law to their will. Very heartless people.
It doesn't matter you voted for that government so you are all one big family.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Nostring: 1:28pm On Feb 16
Calitoscassius:
Yes, i am bored, bored with your rubbish comments. No, i don't have anything going on in my life, that means i have more time to aggravate your dumb ass, grin

And you are still here giving me more attention, clearly you don't have anything exciting going on in your own life aswel grin that is why you are still here commentting more rubbish!! If anything, I am making your life exciting letting you fork my ass! Ironically you are the same thing you accussed me of being, You really are stupendiously morronic.. grin grin

You are correct, i am mad, you didn't read my profile did you? Maybe you should now!! fuul! grin grin Now, continue quoting me with more of your rubbish, if you stop, a lorry will kill you today.
you're clearly mad...see useless epistle...u think I get time to read ur nonsense? OdeπŸ˜‚
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Babalegba(m): 1:36pm On Feb 16
tctrills:

It doesn't matter you voted for that government so you are all one big family.
No, I didn't vote for them. I've only ever voted once in Nigeria,for buhari because I thought that he would fight corruption. They are all power seeking crooks irrespective of their tribe or religion.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Amaggedon: 2:19pm On Feb 16
Babalegba:
The moderator should have banned you for the rest of this life and the next one. The man was a traitorous person who along with his cohorts destroyed our naira to build one yeye university charging 26million naira in dollars.
Ok he is dead now and i hope the naira gets back to how it used to be, if not the spirit of untimely death will follow you and your family members . Stupid fool. Naira is bad because of Wigwe as if he is your half baked brothers that are incharge of Nigeria economy. You will never hold the morons your vote in to power to make policies to protect the countries wealth and its people , only to come online to display your ignorance. Why not blame him for banditary and terrorism? Educated illitrate.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Dee60: 2:20pm On Feb 16
SoNature:
Herbert Wigwe was a funny man. He wanted those who would attend the so-called university to pay in USD. After paying all that money to attend a university in Nigeria, won't they end up joining the rest of us in the labour market? undecided

Universities in the US, UK and Canada charge a lot of money in tuition and their people borrow money to attend those universities for one reason - their governments have invested so much in their societies to have profitable ventures that will absorb those graduates. That way, they can pay off their student loans in a few years. Nigerians need to understand that you cannot give what you don't have.

Foreigners attending the university will have to pay in USD. There is nothing strange in that, He propbably wanted to attract people from all over Africa and beyond.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16
Nostring:
you're clearly mad...see useless epistle...u think I get time to read ur nonsense? OdeπŸ˜‚
You don't have time, but your bloody ass, is still here forking my butt hole!

I wrote epistle because i can write. grin you didn't read it because you are an illiterate who cannot read or write, Write your own epistle i will read it, because i can read and i have time.. grin grin grin

You are still repeating the same bloody word telling me that i am mad? grin so you still cannot see that i am mad? undecided let me screw it into your dead brain again, Yess! I am mad! grin now would you please stop telling me that i am mad, I know that i am mad! grin

Continue quoting a mad man like me, if you stop Trailer will kill you today.

What da fork does ode mean? Is that your dead brain?
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16
Amaggedon:
Ok he is dead now and i hope the naira gets back to how it used to be, if not the spirit of untimely death will follow you and your family members . Stupid fool. Naira is bad because of Wigwe as if he is your half baked brothers that are incharge of Nigeria economy. You will never hold the morons your vote in to power to make policies to protect the countries wealth and its people , only to come online to display your ignorance. Why not blame him for banditary and terrorism? Educated illitrate.
grin grin grin grin This is hillarious. Tell dem!
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by kunleham(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16
Alowonlet:
Na for those wey no kn ow much he labored to begin share him properties now
I'm interested in the Core i7
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Fuckyoumod: 3:07pm On Feb 16
Babalegba:
mumu say what you know, stop following propaganda and lies.

Why is it coming out now? Why is EFCC not seizing his properties.

Show us evidence of your false claims or forever shut up
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Olu1000: 3:22pm On Feb 16
thorpido:
Do you know even the Rivers state government has interest in the University ?
He likely would have set up that University with a Foundation.The way it will be built would have been crafted and the resources will come from some investments.
It is still possible to have it actualized without him.

Rivers State will never fund a university that a man named after himself.Look for something else to say.The only way that university will continue is if another family member has access to the funds he has earmarked for the project and such person is equally passionate about education, otherwise I don’t see the project moving forward-sadly so.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by tctrills: 3:29pm On Feb 16
Babalegba:
No, I didn't vote for them. I've only ever voted once in Nigeria,for buhari because I thought that he would fight corruption. They are all power seeking crooks irrespective of their tribe or religion.
So you contributed with your vote to Buhari. Let the dead rest.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by thorpido(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16
Olu1000:

Rivers State will never fund a university that a man named after himself.Look for something else to say. The only way that university will continue is if another family member has access to the funds he has earmarked for the project and such person is equally passionate about education, otherwise I don’t see the project moving forward-sadly so.
Not fund!The state can give concessions to enable its establishment.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by obaidan: 3:56pm On Feb 16
Nice of the man. But the wealthy people setting up expensive Universities in Nigeria should understand one thing, all these Universities won't solve the problem. Build a generation of wealth creators, Build skill acquisition centers, Build a generation that will not look for job, Business are folding up, scaling down, what the nation and the people need is more businesses, more creators, not more University graduates. China is the warehouse and production center of the world and that is the reason they are up there today.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by cravingmind: 4:01pm On Feb 16
professor100:

Moniker
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by obaidan: 4:15pm On Feb 16
kingbee90:

Why hasn't Bode George told us how Mrs alakija, femi otedola, Mike adenuga and Co made their wealth?
The problem with you folks is "jealousy". and it is eating y'all up real bad.

the mistake you guys make is that you think tribal sentiment is applicable at the top of the pyramid.......alakija, wigwe, dangote, otedola, adenuga, uzor kalu and even the bode george...all are d same that have either fed or still feeding on what's meant for all, and they are united in this game, they dont think in terms of tribe. That's why uzor kalu will be friends with tinubu and atiku, But u people at the bottom of the pyramid think in terms of tribe and fight each other anyhow.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Asswipemod: 4:24pm On Feb 16
professor100:

You can tell all those terrorists making millions of naira kidnapping people to go build a mosque naah! What's your problem with him not building a mosque?
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Asswipemod: 4:26pm On Feb 16
Babalegba:

If you know the billions of dollars that guy had cleaned for governors in the South especially! Now all that money is inaccessible to them cause the bloke is gone. That is why they were so pained.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16
Agunesinjaweola:

Can we deduce from your statement Wigwe was killed because Otedola and Dangote is indebted to him
That must be an assumption or conspiracy theory.
OP that is know to u, I am not that good in assumption .
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Abee79(m): 5:28pm On Feb 16
professor100:
I've been to private and event public institutions where were no Churches and Shrines. Pls, rest πŸ™‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 / Woman Turns Her Daughter's Masters Degree Certificate Into Blanket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.