Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) (58705 Views)

Wigwe University Debunks Issuing Admission Offers For The 2023/2024 Session / FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) / National Open University Project Topics And Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Rajosh(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16
professor100:
Why no mosque but there's a church, when evidently, Nigeria has a high population of Muslims?
some public universities in the north don't even have church but there's mosque.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Patojargz: 5:43pm On Feb 16
The dead cannot rest in peace again oh! Wigwe everyday
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Osanoghodua1: 6:53pm On Feb 16
professor100:
Why no mosque but there's a church, when evidently, Nigeria has a high population of Muslims?
Why not build a Muslim university?
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16
For which class of persons ?
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by KIDfurniture(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16
He wan use stolen money build university . Thief

mrrandomguy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCfnrN1jX5E?si=igPCr7RpMWZQqpCy

The late Access Bank CEO who died in a helicopter crash had started the Wigwe University project before his demise. It will be recalled that he recently completed his ₦5 billion mansion in Ikoyi, where he hosted billionaires Femi Otedola and Alike Dangote.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Melagros(m): 11:37pm On Feb 16
professor100:
What would you say about the ones built in the north without churches?

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:59pm On Feb 16
lexy2014:

how was he great?

what did he see and what did he conquer?
hr achieved being a billionaire nau
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by emmybobo1: 1:21am On Feb 17
AfroBeatDiary:
Hmmm... I'm not saying anything to slander the dead but chief Bode George told us how he and the likes of Elumelu had their money, the cbn release USD to them at a rate and they sell to the black market at a higher rate to make profit leaving the real end users with no option than to patronise the mallam and this is the genesis of inflation we're all currently experiencing.

Up until 2003 when I was in Ife, I will walk into Cooperative bank in Lagere to buy USD to settle bills, I pay in Naira over the counter and receive cash till they stopped and mandated me to open an account and just one day, they told me to go to Sabo so I'll buy from Sabo, head to GTB to deposit and someone like me became a source to source USD from the black market for the bank.

May his soul rest in peace hoping he deserves it.
You yorubas are devilish. So you just picked access bank and UBA in your malicious post and left out other dubious banks and otedola own by Yoruba
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by lexy2014: 7:59am On Feb 17
BigBlackPreek:
hr achieved being a billionaire nau

how does that make him great?

what did he see and what did he conquer?
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by tonyshine01: 10:38am On Feb 17
mrrandomguy:
This project will turn out to be the most beautiful University in Nigeria if completed.

The moderator who banned me for spreading the gospel should know that one day he or she will die too.

See how karma is playing with late Wigwe's friends:
https://www.nairaland.com/8002065/wigwe-karma-pursuing-saraki-sanusi

See how Emir Sanusi helped Wigwe and his friends in their time of need:
https://www.nairaland.com/8002074/former-emir-sanusis-fraud-further

See how Emir Sanusi, Saraki and Wigwe took over Intercontinental Bank from Erastus:
https://www.nairaland.com/8002043/saraki-sanusi-how-took-over

Erastus and Cecilia weren't smart like Elumelu and Ovia.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by mrrandomguy: 3:51pm On Feb 17
tonyshine01:

Erastus and Cecilia weren't smart like Elumelu and Ovia.

Elumelu, Ovia, Aig and Wigwe are younger and overly ambitious. These kinds of people can do anything for wealth and position.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Omoalaji12: 5:56pm On Mar 06
It's very sad that this mand passed away. Wigwe University was suppose to be a 100 million project that will create jobs in Nigeria and produce top studends that will goin into Nigeria labour force and help shape the country. Really sad moment.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by mrrandomguy: 5:08pm On Mar 12
His hands are not clean.
Omoalaji12:
It's very sad that this mand passed away. Wigwe University was suppose to be a 100 million project that will create jobs in Nigeria and produce top studends that will goin into Nigeria labour force and help shape the country. Really sad moment.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by kutashi: 3:10pm On Apr 09
Christianity is about hypocrisy!

So, that's the only part you saw and could be referenced from the only Qur'an

You failed to see where:
1. Prophet Issa (AS) which you people confused as Jesus, informed you guys that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is coming and you Christians should follow his ways!

2. It was disputed that (Jesus) Prophet Issa (AS) is not lord as you people firmly confused yourself!

3. It was stated that if you die not as a Muslim, you are automatically a successful bonafide hellfire candidate!

I invite you to religion of peace (Al-Islam)!
Tareq1105:

Hope you have not forgotten that you should surrender your life to Jesus Christ. He's the only one that can save you in the day of judgement.

Remember, among all the prophets in the Quran, it's only Jesus Christ that Quran described as Almasiu meaning the Saviour. No any other saviour anywhere except Him. He's the only prophet that Quran confirmed would come back. Give your life to Him, live according to His dictates so that He can speak for you before God on the day of judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 / Woman Turns Her Daughter's Masters Degree Certificate Into Blanket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.