Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Pls I Need Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Ur Advice (567 Views)

I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls / I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. / Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ur Advice by cosby07: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2011
I have a gir friend, we've bin dating going close to a year and she's from Edo state and myself lagos also she's a part-time student 400 level but she's not working. And have been advicing her to get something doing but she said she can't be going to school and at thesame time working, she also said her father said she should not work cos the father is paying her school fees, have also asked her what can she do maybe I could support her finacially her reply was nothing all she was given me in terms of business idea was zero, she said she will work once she finished from school with her certificate but she's 26yrs part-time student LASu, 1st born of the family. She's not from a rich home, she's not given me problem but when talk about her family issue she always saying that once she's married her problem is over that's when I understand that marriage is what she's after. She's not the type of person I need cos am not from a rich am also a final year student par-time, I sposored myself, doing the little I can do for my family shes not the kind of lady I need, I need some1 dat can encourage me, hard working even selfemployed cos am also self employed. I told her what can you do all she said was nothing and have giving her time if she can't get something doing I will quit. House please I want to quit even after we started dating last year I asked her about her ex guy she's said the guy told her they should quit cos they are not making head way since 3yrs of dating dat she did nothing but now I begin to see why the guy told her off. I don't want to be guilty house cos she's a gud girl in terms of domestic work cos she helps her mother a lot but that's not the world today I can't carry her responsibility cos I have mine, I want to quit I hope am justifie I don't want to go deep so I won't be blame. Should I tell her off and give her the reasons or should I just stop calling her and sop going to her place. I need ur help house what do I do
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by MrCork17: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
Pliss can you summarize in 4 sentense! angry
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by freecocoa(f): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
IMHO
I think its immature to just shut her out without letting her know why. Have a talk with her about it,let her know this is what you want in a wife,if she says she wouldn't work then you tell her it can't work with you that way,but I must say if her ex left her cos of this then she's really not ready to change her way of thinking(maybe when you leave she'd realize what she's doing to herself).
But na wa o,so there are still ladies who see men as their escape route from poverty,even the ones in universities too(hmm na wa o)
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by iice(f): 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2011
Hmmm yeah talk to her before you break off.
I don't believe in adding responsibility if you can barely take care of yourself.

BTW i need new husband because i been eying some shoes lmfao grin
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by georgesylva(m): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2011
she is obviously a member of d NFA society. Her atitude has kept many graduates poor and living in horrible conditions. Sha dey careful.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by kpolli(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
All I can see is "I want to quit", then quit

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Is Inevitable / Single Sisters Hold On To God / U Got No Good Job And U Nid A Someone Dat Can Take Care Of You Financially.call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.