Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,696 members, 7,865,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Relationship Is Inevitable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Is Inevitable (567 Views)

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Is Inevitable by utchmanken: 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2012
Apparently we are all born to find ourselves in one or two relationships depending on which way the pendulum swings.No one born of a woman cannot exist without being entangled in a relationship even the saddest human on earth.But does it amaze you to know that the same relationship that gives us succour also makes us feel hurt and emotionally damaged particularly when it has to do with the opposite sex.YES! Heartbreak and disappointment here and there.To avoid heartbreak in your relationship, you will need to fortify and equip yourself with a well crafted and empirical material "HOW TO AVOID HEARTBREAK IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP".

(1) (Reply)

U Got No Good Job And U Nid A Someone Dat Can Take Care Of You Financially.call / A Responsible Youngman Needs A Supportive Understanding Woman / Women Are The Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.