Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Typing This With Tears - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Typing This With Tears (2934 Views)

She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... / Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? / I Woke Up With Tears This Morning? Is She Really Worth All This Expenses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Typing This With Tears by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:52pm On Feb 17
dkidd:

Lol do u have proof of this Funmi grin
This

Re: Typing This With Tears by dkidd: 11:04pm On Feb 17
DrFunmisticGlow:
This
Don't beleive that guy joor. If it were true he would have posted proofs of it from hi very initial thread. No doctor's report or anything to show he's undergoing any for of treatment anywhere. Some people are very sick... In the head and i beleive the op falls into that category

2 Likes

Re: Typing This With Tears by haybhi1(m): 1:51am On Feb 18
dkidd:

Don't beleive that guy joor. If it were true he would have posted proofs of it from hi very initial thread. No doctor's report or anything to show he's undergoing any for of treatment anywhere. Some people are very sick... In the head and i beleive the op falls into that category

But how do people reason like this? Must you contribute that rubbish in your head?
Okay, how does it make you feel now anyway? I mean if you kept mute about your foolery utterance, no one here would get to predict one dkidd exists somewhere with this level of dumbness. Use your cranium's content na.
Re: Typing This With Tears by haybhi1(m): 1:52am On Feb 18
Dear OP, I'm sorry for your brother's loss. My hearts and love and good wishes stay with your family this time. I wish you all strength.
Re: Typing This With Tears by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:05am On Feb 18
dkidd:

it is well
Re: Typing This With Tears by Double0h7(f): 7:39am On Feb 18
DrFunmisticGlow:
ok. Please point me to the proof so I can verify

But no matter what. The way some Nigerians react when a person is down will make you wonder if they are animals in human clothing

The point is that there’s no proof he has cancer! Not one piece of evidence to support his claims only endless threads and posts of begging for money but not one piece of paper showing his diagnosis or treatment.

I get people can be harsh on nairaland but do you blame them when people like op make it so hard to trust anyone on here seeking help.
Re: Typing This With Tears by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:49am On Feb 18
Double0h7:

The point is that there’s no proof he has cancer! Not one piece of evidence to support his claims only endless threads and posts of begging for money but not one piece of paper showing his diagnosis or treatment.

I get people can be harsh on nairaland but do you blame them when people like op make it so hard to trust anyone on here seeking help.

Sigh.
Maybe I shouldn't be too trusting, but why will someone lie for 2 years about cancer for 2+ years.

Cancer is one of those diseases I can't even wish on my enemy and their family. The endless pain.

May our tongues and keypads not land us in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Typing This With Tears by dkidd: 9:23am On Feb 18
haybhi1:

But how do people reason like this? Must you contribute that rubbish in your head?
Okay, how does it make you feel now anyway? I mean if you kept mute about your foolery utterance, no one here would get to predict one dkidd exists somewhere with this level of dumbness. Use your cranium's content na.
I knew u were that jalingo misfit with 1k monikers. So u now fake death just to feed bra E done tight reach like that? Paste ur account here make I send u money to eat today at least one dkidd is feeding u grin

2 Likes

Re: Typing This With Tears by Double0h7(f): 10:09am On Feb 18
DrFunmisticGlow:

Sigh.
Maybe I shouldn't be too trusting, but why will someone lie for 2 years about cancer for 2+ years.

Cancer is one of those diseases I can't even wish on my enemy and their family. The endless pain.

May our tongues and keypads not land us in trouble.

I don’t know either! HIV is the closest nightmare I could think of to cancer and I wouldn’t otter either of them in relation to my worst enemy but ignorant hungry people are doing that to themselves for change (💰) from unsuspecting people. It’s sick!

1 Like

Re: Typing This With Tears by toujurs: 10:25am On Feb 18
Suicideboy:
Just find rope asap
grin grin
Re: Typing This With Tears by toujurs: 10:28am On Feb 18
DrFunmisticGlow:
This
grin give him your money then, if that's a proof, if you know how tough life is right now. For a common man, you can swear your dad who is alive is dead, just to loot the pockets of emotionally weak people.

1 Like

Re: Typing This With Tears by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:22am On Feb 18
toujurs:
grin give him your money then, if that's a proof, if you know how tough life is right now. For a common man, you can swear your dad who is alive is dead, just to loot the pockets of emotionally weak people.
he didn't ask for money in this thread though.

I get your point.
Re: Typing This With Tears by pansophist(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18
Your post reminds me of a lady I saw at the bus station two months ago. She has something I thought was like dirt on her face, and I brought it to her attention and asked if she needs a napkin.

Then she told me it's not dirt, that she is suffering from melanoma, and has only few more years to live. I was not expecting that answer, I was shocked and dumbfounded.

Then she burst into tears, and told me that she has made peace with her impending death, and that she is going to church for choir practice.

I asked about her family, and she said she has two loving daughters that takes care of her, and her husband divorced her after she contracted Melanoma. I felt so deeply sorry for her.

I imagined why her husband would leave her at that state, but again, it affirms why I strongly believe that a good person should triumph above all things when it comes to mate selection.

Because when real life problems occurs, in most cases, you'll only have yourself and if you're lucky, a good partner by your side. All these nonsense such as spec, young people use to qualify and disqualify people is very shallow.

You can't see tomorrow, and if you're spec is not a good person, it would compound your suffering, that you'll just end up hating humanity. A misanthrope.

Op I'm sorry for your condition. I empathize with you. Ignore the soulless people spewing rubbish and have lost their empathy and humans side, such is life. I pray you find peace.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Typing This With Tears by Coolsat(m): 3:06pm On Feb 18
pansophist:
Your post reminds me of a lady I saw at the bus station two months ago. She has something I thought was like dirt on her face, and I brought it to her attention and asked if she needs a napkin.

Then she told me it's not dirt, that she is suffering from melanoma, and has only few more years to live. I was not expecting that answer, I was shocked and dumbfounded.

Then she burst into tears, and told me that she has made peace with her impending death, and that she is going to church for choir practice.

I asked about her family, and she said she has two loving daughters that takes care of her, and her husband divorced her after she contracted Melanoma. I felt so deeply sorry for her.

I imagined why her husband would leave her at that state, but again, it affirms why I strongly believe that a good person should triumph above all things when it comes to mate selection.

Because when real life problems occurs, in most cases, you'll only have yourself and if you're lucky, a good partner by your side. All these nonsense such as spec, young people use to qualify and disqualify people is very shallow.

You can't see tomorrow, and if you're spec is not a good person, it would compound your suffering, that you'll just end up hating humanity. A misanthrope.

Op I'm sorry for your condition. I empathize with you. Ignore the soulless people spewing rubbish and have lost their empathy and humans side, such is life. I pray you find peace.
The op is that victor guy with over 1000 account for his mischievous purpose. He even cloned your monika to beg and several others. It's sad he could go this far for his clout

2 Likes

Re: Typing This With Tears by Regex: 3:40pm On Feb 18
Kolena:
Yesterday's diagnosis showed that the cancer has spread to all my organs. I don't think I have up to 4 months. I'm really scared.

There are 7bn people alive today. There is a possibility of over 100bn people that could be alive but are not born, and will never be alive. That you were born and walked this earth showed that you are special and have had an experience those 100bn people could and would never have! I hope this helps you make peace. Cheers!
Re: Typing This With Tears by ObalendeCMS: 3:47pm On Feb 18
Assisted suicide should be encouraged by NMA!
Re: Typing This With Tears by Raalsalghul: 4:38pm On Feb 18
Gbadugbakun:
Just know that no one would credit your account. All this una format don cast

grin
Re: Typing This With Tears by Raalsalghul: 4:39pm On Feb 18
Nonexisting:
You're either naive or new to this place. Go through the profile of that person and you'll see a pattern. How am I even sure you're not the same person using another moniker to boost morale in your thread.

grin grin grin
Re: Typing This With Tears by okoroemeka(m): 7:18pm On Feb 18
Kolena:
Yesterday's diagnosis showed that the cancer has spread to all my organs. I don't think I have up to 4 months. I'm really scared.
I don't really see anything to be sad about ones death,it is a permanent closure to this illusion called life and there are also many advantages of been dead,enemies can be permanently avoided,projects can be left unfinished,debts and Nigeria. Stress can be forgotten,even people that has nothing good to say about you when alive can spare a word of sympathy at your demise

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? / "Oh You Need To Grow Up" She Says "But I Am. . . Right?" He Answers. / 60 Ways To Re-ignite Your Love Life Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.