Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... (4926 Views)

Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story / How I fvked her big ass . Picx added / From My Window As I Am Typing, I Am Seeing My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by MSN1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02
I made this thread yesterday about what i have observed that is taking me backward in life.

https://www.nairaland.com/7954988/avoid-u-must-go-far
and it is funny how some foolish comments were rolling out.
Normally, i don't quote foolishness.
I leave time to teach them painfully.
Some where even saying, u can womanise and still go far in life.

My dad used to tell us (The guys) that; If u start life with what u ought to end life with, u are planning for massive failure already. THERE IS TIME, DOSE AND MODERATION OF EVERYTHING.

☆Currently happening now☆☆

A girl that i have been wasting my time on, stressing myself to see if i could make a wife out of her (she seem decent and cool) is being fvcked in the master's quarters of my compound!.

My boss's Nephew drove in from Lagos just now and requested some guys to give him something to chill with.
I was surprised when i went to open the gate, only to find out; she was the one they arranged for this Nigga that came in with Lexus Jeep. They are currently having fun in the master's quarters.

Just imagine how things started manifesting fast, just yestereday i took this decision.

I now know that; if i focus and fix my mind on building and improving my life, rather than chasing what ought to chase me, when the time is right; A lot will come out of my life this year.
SUCH A TIME WASTING ACTIVITIES I HAVE BEEN DISTRACTING MYSELF WITH☹️

For guys that are struggling to stand or find their bearing; CHASING OF WOMEN / WOMANISING IS AN ACTIVITY OF ZERO VALUE, EVEN IF U ARE FINANCIALLY DOPE, IT DRAGS U BACKWARD (Physically and Spiritually).

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by 1TrippleCee: 2:25pm On Jan 02
lies. allnyour threads in about sex. what do you guys stand to gain from all these threads. whyndo you like to sow lust in the hearts of people. why?

4 Likes

Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by madone: 2:51pm On Jan 02
It's new year and thus your story is hard to understand
First you said you opened the gate fir the girl to come into the compound with the intention of being fvcked by your nephew. 1.Does she not know your house why will she accept such offer with the location your house ?
2 why will she still proceed after seeing you at the gate?
3. Are you dating her if yes how long or are you just have a crush on her
4. Are yiu saying none of your family members know you with her?

18 Likes

Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by bdon12: 3:09pm On Jan 02
MSN1:
I made this thread yesterday about what i have observed that is taking me backward in life.

My dad used to tell us (The guys) that; If u start life with what u ought to end life with, u are planning for massive failure already. THERE IS TIME, DOSE AND MODERATION OF EVERYTHING.

A girl that i have been wasting my time on, stressing myself to see if i could make a wife out of her (she seem decent and cool) is being fvcked in the master's quarters of my compound!.

My boss's Nephew drove in from Lagos just now and requested some guys to give him something to chill with.
I was surprised when i went to open the gate, only to find out; she was the one they arranged for this Nigga that came in with Lexus Jeep. They are currently having fun in the master's quarters.

Just imagine how things started manifesting fast, just yestereday i took this decision.

I now know that; if i focus and fix my mind on building and improving my life, rather than chasing what ought to chase me, when the time is right; A lot will come out of my life this year.
SUCH A TIME WASTING ACTIVITIES I HAVE DISTRACTING MYSELF WITH☹️

For guys that are struggling to stand or find their bearing; CHASING OF WOMEN / WOMANISING IS AN ACTIVITY OF ZERO VALUE, EVEN IF U ARE FINANCIALLY DOPE, IT DRAGS U BACKWARD (Physically and Spiritually).
U are wrong bro.i am financially ok n dey fck bitches steady wit peace of mind.
Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by progressb4andno: 3:16pm On Jan 02
If i discovered my girl was getting fuc,kd outside i will just pretend like nothing happened ,
when she came back inside house i will just locked the door, ask her to comot her cloth then i will just used my belt or wire to design her skin, i will master all her back, yansh, and her head and her face she will feel the furious of my blows and stroke.
I LOVE TO DISCIPLINE WOMEN
Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by 5ThChild: 6:10pm On Jan 02
You know how many people she don fuckkkk befor she met you. See this guy sha

2 Likes

Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by Feldie: 6:38pm On Jan 02
How is she getting fuccked right now when she's in my kitchen cooking and haven't left my house since New Year day?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by JustPowerApps(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02
cheesy
Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by TheDarkporeShow: 7:20pm On Jan 02
sorry bro. You and this guy are in the same ship.

take solace in the advice he received grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFuS4FUo1b4

He also was arranging a babe for himself. Then she went to Abuja for a month and shxt happened.

sorry bro

MSN1:

Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by Docodes(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02
grin cheesy
Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by Uplifted2022(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02
MSN1:

How far bro
Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by Gadafii: 7:31pm On Jan 02
progressb4andno:
If i discovered my girl was getting fuc,kd outside i will just pretend like nothing happened ,
when she came back inside house i will just locked the door, ask her to comot her cloth then i will just used my belt or wire to design her skin, i will master all her back, yansh, and her head and her face she will feel the furious of my blows and stroke.
you will soon end up inside police cell

She’s not your girl my bro it’s just your turn, if you found out someone already shining her Congo, you can either continue to shine your own part of the Congo or you completely let her loose, no go kill person pikin in the name of discipline, someone you are not even married to😂😂

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by ShoeGetSize: 9:59pm On Jan 02
This is the type of garbage that has lowered the prestige of Nairaland over the years.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by Rexymania(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02
Yeah tongue sorry. She ain't your sister...move on
Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by Countersam(m): 12:16am On Jan 03
MSN1:

Chai. Sorry. Am sure you must have had a sleepless night full of imaginations of your girlfriend being dickmatised embarassed
Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by madscientist88(m): 7:26am On Jan 03
it is right focus on building your life,from experience happening around i can tell you how many young lads got HIV and have died alone in pains and isolation,able bodied men who died because of peer pressure.the beautiful ones are not yet born is a book which reminds us that, successful men would always have women at any age. focus on your life goals, women could be added as a bonus later.
Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by Palazee(m): 7:40am On Jan 03
Self improvement is non-negotiatable and train yourself not to give a f_uck what b1tches do.

She is not yours. It's just your turn.

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by UptownVibes(m): 8:57am On Jan 03
5ThChild:
You know how many people she don fuckkkk befor she met you.
See this guy sha
He no know how far cheesy Na person when dem don stretch her pussy with dp and 3sum she dey carry for head grin Ozuor!

Any girl u no meet Virgin just know say she don go far..
Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by UptownVibes(m): 8:59am On Jan 03
Palazee:
Self improvement is non-negotiatable and train yourself not to give a f_uck what b1tches do.

She is not yours. It's just your turn.
God go bless you.. Swim and let others swim.. Stop loving hoes they won't listen.. Now he is lamenting and telling us his father said grin
Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by Palazee(m): 9:18am On Jan 03
UptownVibes:
God go bless you.. Swim and let others swim.. Stop loving hoes they won't listen.. Now he is lamenting and telling us his father said grin
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by MSN1(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03
progressb4andno:
You don't have rite to touch even your wife sef not to talk of a girl that is having illegal activities with u.
Na jail u go c ursef, with many many suffer.
Re: She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... by imagrg(m): 5:48am On Jan 04
Most ladies these days are products of what men did to them.
It's gabbage in, cabbage out. You have to contend with the monster you created out of her!

(1) (Reply)

. / .... / Yeah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.