Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Philippians 3:10 Highlights For You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Philippians 3:10 Highlights For You. (68 Views)

Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia / Questions And Answers On Philippians(rsv) / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Philippians 3:10 Highlights For You. by tfrancis(m): 10:06am On Feb 16
"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformed to his death" - Phil 3:10

1) Knowing Him: God through his word, Jesus Christ. To know the Father, know the son. If you've seen the some, you've seen the Father. JOHN 14:9

2) Knowing the power of His resurrection: Knowing God the Holy Spirit, will help you know the power of the resurrection because you can only receive this power after the holy Ghost has come upon you. We are in the dispensation of the Holy Spirit of God. Work with him and see yourself working in the power of resurrection.

3) The fellowship of his sufferings: Jesus said abide in me, for without me ye can do nothing. Fellowshipping with God every time is a must to keep you refresh and going. Our Lord Jesus will go to his secret place to fellowship with the Father. Do the same. 1 cor 1:9

You are blessed in Jesus name. Amen. Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

The Devil Will Flee From You. / Past Deliverance Begets Faith.... / The Ultimate Guide To Casting A To Clarify Relationships Spell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.