Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Ladies What Do You Think If Someone Sent You This Birthday Card.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do You Think If Someone Sent You This Birthday Card.. (725 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Do You Think If Someone Sent You This Birthday Card.. by XStyLes: 3:50pm On Feb 16
I hope you like my design.
It took me over an hour to create this and it looks beautiful in my own eyes though, but like the old saying another man's food is another mans poison.

Re: Ladies What Do You Think If Someone Sent You This Birthday Card.. by Qatar2022: 3:52pm On Feb 16
They will cause you and your generation join
Re: Ladies What Do You Think If Someone Sent You This Birthday Card.. by XStyLes: 3:55pm On Feb 16
Lol 😂
I come in Peace ✌️
Qatar2022:
They will cause you and your generation join
Re: Ladies What Do You Think If Someone Sent You This Birthday Card.. by AllenSpencer: 4:02pm On Feb 16
Those are red blood cells on the card

She definitely trying to let you know she is on her menstrual period.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Think If Someone Sent You This Birthday Card.. by XStyLes: 4:04pm On Feb 16
The Blood of Jesus
AllenSpencer:
Those are red blood cells on the card

She definitely trying to let you know she is on her menstrual period.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think If Someone Sent You This Birthday Card.. by XStyLes: 4:07pm On Feb 16
Thanks AllenSpencer for
Your ironical critique,
I will work on it soon
Re: Ladies What Do You Think If Someone Sent You This Birthday Card.. by LeeSmart: 4:28pm On Feb 16
OP na who u wan initiate into ur occultic world with this kind design? Lol abeg oo
Re: Ladies What Do You Think If Someone Sent You This Birthday Card.. by XStyLes: 5:05pm On Feb 16
Lol 😂
It's just my color Ajeh
LeeSmart:
OP na who u wan initiate into ur occultic world with this kind design? Lol abeg oo

(1) (Reply)

My Gurl Of A Yr And 3 Months.xtnship.told M Last Month That Her Real Ex-guy Hs Bn Transfered 2 Dia S / Can You Marry Someone Who Has Months To Live? / Who Do We Blame For Inatility Problem In A Relationship, The Man Or Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.