Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira (5526 Views)

This Is What Someone Sent To Davido Leaked Number / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Maks27: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
It was a mistake, even in the message the sender said please do not share use and delete. I copied the details an heded to the site I logged in and saw usdt up to 50 million there.
What do I do
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Maks27: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
I don't know anything about crypto
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by KevMitnick: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Share it with your family members...nonsense

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Send the code to me,let me put you through.
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Maks27: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kr1ss216:
Send the code to me,let me put you through.
PUT Me Through what
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Tjay000(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Maks27:
It was a mistake, even in the message the sender said please do not share use and delete. I copied the details an heded to the site I logged in and saw usdt up to 50 million there.
What do I do
Scam my brother they will ask you to try and take it, you will try to take it but you can’t, then you will inform them about it, they will tell you, you need to send 100$ so they can activate it and make it work, innocent you, you will send the money through btc then you don enter different billing ooooo

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tjay000:
Scam my brother they will ask you to try and take it, you will try to take it but you can’t, then you will inform them about it, they will tell you, you need to send 100$ so they can activate it and make it work, innocent you, you will send the money through btc then you don enter different billing ooooo

I dobale for you bad bad bad.

Na your papa born you axwearugad.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Maks27: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tjay000:
THE WEBSIE IS USDT.TOP SO ITS NO LEGIT
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tjay000:
Omo guy na you wey invent street OT grin

3 Likes

Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by pipoalonso(m): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Maks27:
What do I do

Bros leave these scamming things and scammers.

If you are looking for something legit , follow my siggy and do some genuine surveys that will pay you in amazon or google play gift cards...
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Goldbw122(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Maks27:
What do I do
So sorry I have one before I would have send you proof, it is a scam don't fall for it..
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Cardealer2021(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Senomii:

Omo guy na you wey invent street OT grin
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by KingMack(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
This bunch of fools sent me this

1 Like

Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Hartugrin27(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Maks27:
What do I do

Don't b a victim ooo
Na pure legit scam
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by gambudu: 1:55am On Apr 13, 2022
One also sent me dsame on whatsapp. With one david as user name
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Codeye(m): 5:12am On Apr 13, 2022
I received it too�

1 Like

Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Nairalandhotboy(m): 5:17am On Apr 13, 2022
Tjay000:
lol. You got it wrong grin the account won't have Bsc. So u will need to buy it to pay for gas fee. They will be monitoring the account, once u just buy bsc to transfer the token, they take the bsc away. The tokens there are useless scam tokens. Lol
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by DroppingLiquid: 5:20am On Apr 13, 2022
Maks27:
What do I do
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by linsa01(m): 6:17am On Apr 13, 2022
They're scammers. They have sent me similar message twice in the last 1week.

Run oo
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Shadysen: 7:15am On Apr 13, 2022
9ja Guys smart no b lie.
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Lastpharoah33: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2022
pipoalonso:

Bros leave these scamming things and scammers.

If you are looking for something legit , follow my siggy and do some genuine surveys that will pay you in amazon or google play gift cards...

How are we sure you are legit too?

Post your earnings after doing surveys.
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2022
I equally got the msg, worst case scenario i got it in my two whatsapp lines.
Seems the person knew me to have access to my two whatsapp lines..

Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Walezy2020: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Run oh it's scam the amount reflecting there is not real
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Zeus88(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2022
Maks27:
What do I do
the same thing was sent to me but I did not bother to log in
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Deelaw(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2022
Codeye:
I received it too�

Always click the report button and get their ass fried �
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Deelaw(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
I equally got the msg, worst case scenario i got it in my two whatsapp lines.
Seems the person knew me to have access to my two whatsapp lines..

I got same too, but i made sure their scam got reported. Click report
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Tjay000:
na wa o,this guy.u na 01 for street o
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by championship: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maks27:
What do I do

Contact me as soon as possible
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by SpicyMimi(f): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maks27:
What do I do
Scam!!!

BEST DEAL TODAY*

*UK USED*

11pro max 64gig 300k
Xs max 64gig 190k
11.128gig 230k
11.64gig 210k
Xr 64gb 155k
XR.128gig 170k
X.256gig 155k
X.64gig 140k
Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by Oturatetuala(m): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nigeria and scam update na like brother and sister. Another format don land chinedu

1 Like

Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by luizpippo(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Some fellow just sent me this.

1 Like

Re: Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira by house10s2: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maks27:
What do I do

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Married Man I'm In Love With Has Proposed To Me / Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol / Girls' Weak Point In Fights(if You Get The Mind)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.