Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Crackdown On "Hoarding" Will Frighten Investors - Peterside - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crackdown On "Hoarding" Will Frighten Investors - Peterside (20157 Views)

FG Seals Off Sahad Store, Abuja As Crackdown On Hoarding, Price Fixing Begins / EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" / Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crackdown On "Hoarding" Will Frighten Investors - Peterside by lexy2014: 11:01am On Feb 20
Incrediblekutty:

Is it a bad move??

that is not what I asked you.

how are people condemning the move evil?
Re: Crackdown On "Hoarding" Will Frighten Investors - Peterside by BennyDGreat: 1:50pm On Feb 20
Incrediblekutty:

The truth is, many people especially those in the opposition are waiting for the government to fail for self gratifying. It's obvious the government are working on the security, not that they are not doing anything about this menace, it's only necessary to pay attention to to other areas, in this case cracking down on people hoarding food. In as much as I understand and agree that government should be criticized and be responsible for whatever ineffective policy, I believe we should be logical while doing that. I don't know if you get my point sir

My oga sir,

Whatever strategy being deployed to fight insecurity is definitely not working.

Almost one year after the administration got into power, the insecurity has worsened.

Let's put aside opposition for now and tell the truth because these same people in power were also in opposition and we know the words they spoke back then.

There are people benefiting from the insecurity.
Those are the people to go after. They can't because they are influential people.
Re: Crackdown On "Hoarding" Will Frighten Investors - Peterside by TruthsFM: 1:57pm On Feb 20
Too much hunger in the land. The hunger is unbearable
Re: Crackdown On "Hoarding" Will Frighten Investors - Peterside by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:41pm On Feb 23
BennyDGreat:

My oga sir,

Whatever strategy being deployed to fight insecurity is definitely not working.

Almost one year after the administration got into power, the insecurity has worsened.

Let's put aside opposition for now and tell the truth because these same people in power were also in opposition and we know the words they spoke back then.

There are people benefiting from the insecurity.
Those are the people to go after. They can't because they are influential people.

I clearly understand your point Sir. Politicising every affairs of the Jonathan led administration is one of the major blunders of Tinubu, you don't outrightly condemn what you have little or no idea of how it is happening, he had no idea what load Jonathan was carrying. Beyond that, I've always being optimistic about this country, I believe constructive criticism is what we need, not opinions that are clouded by political and ethnic emotions.
Re: Crackdown On "Hoarding" Will Frighten Investors - Peterside by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you.

how are people condemning the move evil?

Condemning a move that is aimed at destroying wicked people hoarding food and coming out to join the hardship cruise is evil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy / PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office / Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.