Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah (51901 Views)

IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) / Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by zikter(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16
This one strong

1 Like

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Imka: 8:35pm On Feb 16
The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by ayoplenty: 8:35pm On Feb 16
Too much deciet in the world... how can he report objectively when he seems to be part of the conflict. God help the innocent ones.

5 Likes

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Terver90: 8:36pm On Feb 16
You see! That is what happens when you are foolishly deceived to hate christians and jews, you are told to destroy them and surpress them, this is wrong. I can tell you for free that nobody can do anything for GOD, GOD created the world and even you without your counsel, but a gift of his love to mere mortals that we all are. I tell you today love everybody and be fair to all GOD will bless you amen.

5 Likes

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by EnglishUsa: 8:36pm On Feb 16
Buhari in the morning tinubu in the night

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by dododawa1: 8:39pm On Feb 16
TRADE. in d DAY

AMRY ROBBERY in NIGHT

We have them here in NIGERIA

Too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Willed042(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16
Imka:
The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists.
This is the new wave to the conflict...new line of defense. Anyways, since Isreal created Hamas, allow same Isreal to finish the monster it created.

17 Likes

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by crestrental: 8:39pm On Feb 16
They are all born to become a terrorist no minding their day Job. This is really deep.

3 Likes

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Akfrenzy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16
post=128491434:
More

U still dey ? Abi u received monthly stipend
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by onuman: 8:40pm On Feb 16
Holiness2100:

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel-at-war/1707687310-al-jazeera-journalist-moonlighting-as-hamas-terrorist
a

...and IDF has killed more Arab journalists in Gaza since Oct 7, 2023, than in any other war between IDF and the Arabs.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Kavod: 8:40pm On Feb 16
Righteousness2:
Terrorists sympathizers what do you Have to say?
Journalist by day! Terrorists by Nite.
When ISRAEL STRIKES them, you begin to scream " INNOCENT CIVILIANS".

These are people giving you figures of innocent civilians killed.

One thing I Love about " the Apple of God's eyes" , is that they are Focused on their assignment and hitting the targets.

They are not carried away by noise and propagandas here and there

Victory upon Victory upon Victory to ISRAEL.
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.
We the real CHRISTIANS dont give a damn if terrorist are uncovered or killed. We forbid the slaughter of DEFENCELESS kids, women and Men....
And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

We would forever CONDEMN these acts from a nation who forbids our SAVIOUR.

Whatsoever you do to the LEAST of my brethren that you do unto me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by IbrahimSola: 8:40pm On Feb 16
Journalists commit atrocities of unimaginable dimension most conflicts. Either the propel lies or they shield the truth. Look at Nigeria, if not for social media, would we know anything? Yet theyre graduating from Universities with journalism certificates every month. What do they teach them? Imagine if Nigeria was to engage in conflict of Hamas scale, it would have been journalists that politicians would have used in perpetrating crimes as usual.

Who owns the media in Nigeria? Who owns the media in Hamas? Think about all the stories that the journalists cover up and suppress in Nigeria. We shd thank OBJ who ensured we were connected on time to the GSM, otherwise we would all be dumb and gone by now. Because journalists in the third wall have always been a sellout.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Azzik: 8:41pm On Feb 16
Holiness2100:

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel-at-war/1707687310-al-jazeera-journalist-moonlighting-as-hamas-terrorist
I keep saying it without mincing words, all Muslims are potential terrorists and they always have soft spot for terrorism

11 Likes

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Segxydube: 8:43pm On Feb 16
Honoredeblazac:

In your mind, you think that you will make heaven while you are here supporting the killing of innocent women and children. Dont you think it’s safer to not say these things as you don’t know if it will annoy the lord?

What makes them innocent? If dis one was killed now u will say he was innocent abi? Your mumu still never do?

9 Likes

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by mu2sa2: 8:43pm On Feb 16
See how mumus are masturbating over one-sided propaganda. The golden rule of fair hearing is, hear the other side to have a balanced view of the situation. BTW, this senseless waste of lives must end one day. Hamas and Israelis cannot exterminate each other - that's the truth. Both sides will be vanquished!
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by onuman: 8:45pm On Feb 16
Like in the war between Boko Haram and Nigeria armed forces.
Too many Nigeria's armed forces personnel train with the army by day time, and relate with Boko Haram, or sabotage the armed forces, by night time.
Millions of Muslims in the 12 sharia states of northern Nigeria sympathize with Boko Haram's objective for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

1 Like

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Alamkir: 8:46pm On Feb 16
Righteousness2:

One thing I Love about " the Apple of God's eyes" , is that they are Focused on their assignment and hitting the targets.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

Keep deceiving yourself and the gullible ones. this is obviously a TV documentary. journalist do underground investigation all the time during wars. Aljazeera has done underground documentary worst than this b4
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Redstorm(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16
And you think Israel cares about you and your busybody?
If herdsmen or bandits attack you in your location now, Israel will not give a damn about you.

Righteousness2:

GOD BLESS ISRAEL.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by ipobarecriminals: 8:47pm On Feb 16
angry KILL THEM ALL BLOOD SUCKERS.GOD punish them all

1 Like

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Judolisco(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16
Lol.... Journalist na part time job....

2 Likes

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Stephench: 8:50pm On Feb 16
What made Hamas a terrorist organization and IDF a not so terrorist organization? Hama's was elected and IDF was created by an elected government
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Curious345: 8:51pm On Feb 16
There are many bokonharam and Fulani terrorists doing double life in the Nigerian army

2 Likes

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by staneless(m): 8:51pm On Feb 16
Honoredeblazac:

In your mind, you think that you will make heaven while you are here supporting the killing of innocent women and children. Dont you think it’s safer to not say these things as you don’t know if it will annoy the lord?

You are stewpeed! Just tell us you are a terrorist sympathizer with your full chest. Who started the war? I'm very sure you were happy when hamas targeted innocent civilians in Israel. Now that the table has turned, you are crying foul. Better watch and enjoy the show... Hamas brought this up on herself, they should take what's coming to them!

4 Likes

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Father4all: 8:52pm On Feb 16
All Israelites must DIE
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by mejai(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16
angry
Al Jazeera is a terrorist station/network. One shouldn't be surprised. They are based in Qatar. Most Hamas leaders are in Qatar too. And if u watch closely, Qatar is so active in mediating in this war. Mathematically, Qatar sponsors Hamas.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by ruffDiamond: 8:52pm On Feb 16
Islam called it Taiquya!the use of lie and deception.. Islam as a permit telling a lie without consequences.Thats why Israel and other discerning nation don't bother with the shaitanic lies and propaganda news and report by Hamas.. the world they always know when they lying.. you'll be hearing ridiculous statement like isrealis forces killing defenceless pregnant men , women and foetuses...lol.. stupid lot
Major reason why I can NEVER trust a yorrobanza MOOslim,no matter what.

5 Likes

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:53pm On Feb 16
This one deep oo
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by ShugaSneh: 8:54pm On Feb 16
More intense activities in every nooks and crannies of head slammers hide out

1 Like

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by advanceDNA: 8:54pm On Feb 16
Beverlyjean:
All Palestinians are terrorists...they should Nuke them out of the face of earth... every living thing there should be kiled
calm down naaa
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by phorget(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16
Gamezi:
There’s no winning in War.. despite the rage russia invades ukrain…it more than a year now Ukrain still standing… same goes to hamas with the dealth toll all day they’re still fighting

At least they'll reduce in population.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ethiopia’s PM, Abiy Ahmed Has Gone To The Battlefront: State-Affiliated Media / Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.