Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah (51904 Views)

IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) / Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by yommen: 8:55pm On Feb 16
benikad:
Iyanu asele

Koko Oro broda mi. ATI Israel ati hamas, dem no reduce $ to N rate.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Namigotalktru: 8:57pm On Feb 16
Don’t worry when we move to biafra land and cage you in a corner of your areas without allowing you to come back if you leave.

We expect you to lie down and take it. If you lift your head you will all be wiped out and your children bombed.

BTW we will also take control of all your bank accounts and businesses. If we hear pim!
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by ElonEmpire: 8:58pm On Feb 16
Righteousness2:
Terrorists sympathizers what do you Have to say?
Journalist by day! Terrorists by Nite.
When ISRAEL STRIKES them, you begin to scream " INNOCENT CIVILIANS".

These are people giving you figures of innocent civilians killed.

One thing I Love about " the Apple of God's eyes" , is that they are Focused on their assignment and hitting the targets.

They are not carried away by noise and propagandas here and there

Victory upon Victory upon Victory to ISRAEL.
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.
Osu
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by siraj1402(m): 8:58pm On Feb 16
When the demented @Holiness2100 or the dense @Righteousness2 talk, the likes of him will not check the other side but take it whole heartedly.

1 Like

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by AllenSpencer: 8:58pm On Feb 16
😀😀😀😀😀

The terrorist state of Israel should try harder

They have become a joke on world stage!

Even genocide Biden now avoids public spaces. Hommie already regretting.

Students lambasting Hilary publicly!

I am so proud of GEN Z! They are so united!

1 Like

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by olympianares: 8:58pm On Feb 16
post=128491431:
This is getting outta hands.
All terrorists (both boko and ipob) kidnappers, the evil ones among the herdsmen, criminals will never end well in this nation,
They all will never end well in life.
You are seeing shege

Shegn't you?

The list no complete without you and your kind
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Postinor: 9:01pm On Feb 16
Beverlyjean:
All Palestinians are terrorists...they should Nuke them out of the face of earth... every living thing there should be kiled
look at how stupid you are, now what is now the difference between you and boko haram terrorist with this your line of thought,hate muslims all you want, islam is still the fastest growing religion in earth and your president and vice are still muslims for the next eight years

1 Like

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Mccullum: 9:02pm On Feb 16
Righteousness2:

One thing I Love about " the Apple of God's eyes" , is that they are Focused on their assignment and hitting the targets.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

Shut up, sympathizer of terrorist state of Israel.

All able men in Palestine will surely support and join resistance brigade against incessant five decades of Israeli aggression against Palestinian people.

You can't rush out from your clave to criticize Israel terrorist state when her IDF killed whole family of one Aljazeera' journalist family. Where was your voice then?

How sure is this news is even truth from a country that claimed that tunnels of armory built beneath Al-aksa hospitals, yet they couldn't prove it upon their IDF invasion of that hospital till now.

Israeli government lying daily just to justify her inhumanity against humanity and continuously displacement of Palestinians.

1 Like

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by franchasofficia: 9:02pm On Feb 16
Just like most Fulani Muslim Nigerian soldiers; Nigerian soldier by day, Fulani terrorists at night.

If you are a Nigerian soldier from the South or Middlebelt or Northern Christian, please always be at alert, don't lose guard, some of the Fulani soldiers you call friends and colleagues are actually terrorist informants and operatives.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:03pm On Feb 16
You won't see the deâd vulture bbq griller boy and co here..
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by lightwind(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16
post=128491431:
This is getting outta hands.
All terrorists (both boko and ipob) kidnappers, the evil ones among the herdsmen, criminals will never end well in this nation,
They all will never end well in life.

Do you know the full meaning of Ipob ??
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Kingson28: 9:07pm On Feb 16
[quote author=Akfrenzy post=128491419]ISLAM

I fear una hypocrisy 😆

Islam is a religion of deception, compulsion and hypocrisy- Taqyir.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by PastorOlokonla: 9:09pm On Feb 16
Cut the dude some slack. He is just a part time terrorist!
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Nemmalicious(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16
Multiple stream's of income...lol
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by idreezbaba(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16
You never bring post about killings in Palestine to front page but any post supporting israel you bring it to the front page.
Shame on you!
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by OKEIYIOKODU: 9:10pm On Feb 16
owiko:
The IDF be giving me reasons to support their continual onslaught (call it genocide if you want) against Hamas terrorists back-to-back.
As a matter of urgency, baba Emilokan should deploy any available resources towards hiring the IDF so that as he'd be teaching Obi and his supporters a lesson on one hand, the IDF would be teaching the terrorists rampaging the country a bitter lesson on the other hand.
He should teach his people at Lagos island flogging the agbado and cassava people
with impunity who were on the queue on Valentine day to receive palliative #100 bread made from cassava because of huge hunger bedevilling them lesson first before thinking of Obi and his supporters.
I saw the video trending since yesterday of emilokan people receiving hot can before receiving #100 bread.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by favour32(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16
Azzik:

I keep saying it without mincing words, all Muslims are potential terrorists and they always have soft spot for terrorism
Wrong!
All Muslims are not terrorists.
My Muslim neighbor behaves brotherly more than my pretending christian neighbor.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Mali90: 9:12pm On Feb 16
According to some people on 7th oct 2023 hamas went for charity in israel but israel started killing them.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Lawalemi(m): 9:13pm On Feb 16
He's defending his fatherland
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by GentleRay: 9:13pm On Feb 16
IDF want to justify their killings of journalists. Are the babies killed Hamas fighters? Use your sense
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by OkukoIgbo: 9:13pm On Feb 16
Imka:
The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists.

You pigshit islamic terrrorists will never cease to amaze sane people, islam is a type of mental illness, this I keep saying without any remorse, imagine how you terrorists twist stories to match and align with your worthless conspiracies.

1 Like

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by oranget(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16
Righteousness2:

GOD BLESS ISRAEL.
I used to respect you for concentrating on your online preaching on this Nairaland, but you had to dabble into what is not part of your assignment.
Christians will support Israel no matter how great the evil they are doing is, but these same Christians will call an extremist Muslim several names for lynching a blasphemer. Where is now the difference between the two?

The question I will ask you is
Did Jesus instruct us to pray for the death of "terrorists"?
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Caaz: 9:15pm On Feb 16
We have his prototype on the food thread on nairaland.
His Monika ends with 969.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by jojothaiv(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16
Ain't we all hypocrites?

I know you're not one, wait until the day you're caught.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by OkukoIgbo: 9:17pm On Feb 16
Gamezi:
There’s no winning in War.. despite the rage russia invades ukrain…it more than a year now Ukrain still standing… same goes to hamas with the dealth toll all day they’re still fighting

I thought you were supporting Russia, what happened?
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by AngelicBeing: 9:17pm On Feb 16
Righteousness2:

GOD BLESS ISRAEL.
cheesy

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by smokinloud(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16
This is not a news only terrorist sympathizers like krisma will be surprised.

Aljazeera is Hamas media wing

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by BJanta: 9:18pm On Feb 16
Imka:
The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists.

Forget about this foolishness , you're standing alone in the .
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by OkukoIgbo: 9:18pm On Feb 16
Honoredeblazac:

In your mind, you think that you will make heaven while you are here supporting the killing of innocent women and children. Dont you think it’s safer to not say these things as you don’t know if it will annoy the lord?

Are those women tired of being mothers of martyrs or didn't their October 7th 2023 outcome not playing out right?

Useless pigshit Muslims worshiping a ragtag worthless pig fake arse prophet mohammed
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by AngelicBeing: 9:19pm On Feb 16
oranget:

I used to respect you for concentrating on your online preaching on this Nairaland, but you had to dabble into what is not part of your assignment.
Christians will support Israel no matter how great the evil they are doing is, but these same Christians will call an extremist Muslim several names for lynching a blasphemer. Where is now the difference between the two?

The question I will ask you is
Did Jesus instruct us to pray for the death of "terrorists"?
Spiritual and physical terrorist must die by fire and thunder cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Bellotelli: 9:23pm On Feb 16
One man's terrorists is another man's freedom fighters. Get that!
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by soccerlite: 9:23pm On Feb 16
Not surprised

Qatar is a major hamas sponsor

Useless demons

Israel will annihilate all of you

God bless Israel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ethiopia’s PM, Abiy Ahmed Has Gone To The Battlefront: State-Affiliated Media / Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.