Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah (51902 Views)

IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) / Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Beverlyjean(f): 10:37pm On Feb 16
Postinor:
look at how stupid you are, now what is now the difference between you and boko haram terrorist with this your line of thought,hate muslims all you want, islam is still the fastest growing religion in earth and your president and vice are still muslims for the next eight years

Fastest growing in terrorism u mean to say... all Palestinians are murderers ... they will be wiped out of the face of earth....Israel doing a tremendous job... keep it up Israel... una think say na only una fit authorise killings... u criminal terrorists will regret Oct 7
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by transient123(m): 10:40pm On Feb 16
Holiness2100:

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel-at-war/1707687310-al-jazeera-journalist-moonlighting-as-hamas-terrorist

Your madness is out of this world if you don't know.
If the Isreali armies kill Palestinians they are doing your god's bidding, 😂, even though every Isreali know you are even an infidel meant to be killed because of your trinity(polytheism).

If Palestinians with no army except people who organised themselves to stand against their genocide and dehumanisation, you and your ilks call them terrorists, then, you brain is meant to be used in a scientific lab for future research.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by lagosrd: 10:47pm On Feb 16
That just one of their traits. Deception, denial, manipultion.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:53pm On Feb 16
eepeepook:
Undercover journalism. Let’s hear what his employers have to say. There was no way they won’t know of it if true.

Qatar(AJ) has shady dealings with HAMAS ,. they won't say anything

2 Likes

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Osidazz19: 10:55pm On Feb 16
Another rubbish trash propaganda from the Apartheid terrorist state of Israel.
Fvck Israel.
We stand with Palestine.
The genocide against the Palestinians will never be forgotten.
No amount of revisionism will ever change the fact that Israel is an apartheid terrorist state.
Any religious brainwashed delusional fanatic supporting Israel can go fvck themselves too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16
Beverlyjean:
All Palestinians are terrorists...they should Nuke them out of the face of earth... every living thing there should be kiled
they should be given a Palestinian state instead of nuking them all... But the state must not be ruled or governed by HAMAS...
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Freebills12: 11:08pm On Feb 16
[color=#000099][/color]
Imka:
The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists.

A typical moselm, always playing the victim card when caught red handed. The journalist is a true moselm. Muhammad did the same in order to conquer Mecca. Deceit is not an offence in Islam when it is used for jihad.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by EEIA: 11:12pm On Feb 16
Raphwell:
Flog him 12 strokes of koboko
C. Ronaldo still the never collect him 99 lashes wey Iran suppose to dish am for nyash. cool
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by liasmiram2567: 11:14pm On Feb 16
Righteousness2:
Terrorists sympathizers what do you Have to say?
Journalist by day! Terrorists by Nite.
When ISRAEL STRIKES them, you begin to scream " INNOCENT CIVILIANS".

These are people giving you figures of innocent civilians killed.

One thing I Love about " the Apple of God's eyes" , is that they are Focused on their assignment and hitting the targets.

They are not carried away by noise and propagandas here and there

Victory upon Victory upon Victory to ISRAEL.
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

PROPANGA OF THE FIRST ORDER.WHY IS IT TIMES OF ISREAL THAT CARRIES THE NEWS?WHERE ARE CNN AND BBC? QUOTE HAARETZ AND I WILL BELIEVE YOU
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by EEIA: 11:14pm On Feb 16
Icarus99:
Imagine
He should be sent to his maker
His 72 virgins awaits him
Alhamdulilah cool

brothel and booze heaven.

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by EEIA: 11:18pm On Feb 16
dododawa1:
TRADE. in d DAY

AMRY ROBBERY in NIGHT

We have them here in NIGERIA

Too.
Make you no call name oh! lest they dish you ban.

Mynd your business, maybe I’ll have to tell you 44 times grin
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by liasmiram2567: 11:22pm On Feb 16
Beverlyjean:

Fastest growing in terrorism u mean to say... all Palestinians are murderers ... they will be wiped out of the face of earth....Israel doing a tremendous job... keep it up Israel... una think say na only una fit authorise killings... u criminal terrorists will regret Oct 7

HAS YOUR EVIL,GENOCIDAL ISREAL ACHIEVED ITS GOAL?NO,IT HAS NOT AND 8T CANNEVER WITH USE OF FORCE IT HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO WIN THE WAR WITH ORDINARY HAMAS THAT IS NOT EQUIPPED WITH MODERN MILITARY CAPABILITY.
YOU SUPPORT A COUNTRY THAT JAS DESTROYED CHURCHES AND KILLED CHRISTIANS AMONG OTHERS.LET ME TELL YOU. THERE ARE MORE CHRISTIANS IN PALESTINE THAN ISREAL. EVEN THE CHRISTIANS O ISREAL ARE MAJORLY OF PALESTINIAN ORIGIN.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by smokinloud(m): 11:42pm On Feb 16
k4kenny:

Forget Wikipedia, israhell helped in the creation and promotions of Hamas. It's all over the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27esxkQtfTc?si=bstPOsH_FOcl6vOE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7grSsuFSS0?si=ABoRXJgZOwjnwKyR

The only weapon fashioned against Israel that prospers is lies and propaganda. So because a Rep in United States said it means it's real?!.
The problem is that that man is an antisemite so you should expect such comments. You can never back the claims that Israel founded Hamas with history. Unless you are an "obidenze" You can never think that Israel found a terrorist organization to kill her own citizens because of land when Israel can just wipe every Palestinians in the 1967 war

1 Like

Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by AuthorMan: 12:03am On Feb 17
Honoredeblazac:

In your mind, you think that you will make heaven while you are here supporting the killing of innocent women and children. Dont you think it’s safer to not say these things as you don’t know if it will annoy the lord?

Will you keep shut!
Innocent women and children my foot.

When Hammas entered Israel killing and maiming did they spare the lives of innocent Israeli women and children? Or is brain paiining you?

you think you too will make heaven by being bias?

It is better you keep shut.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:06am On Feb 17
Righteousness2:

One thing I Love about " the Apple of God's eyes" , is that they are Focused on their assignment and hitting the targets.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL.
not only in journalism profession, even in medical and aids staff are infiltrated by terorist, imagine if IDF kill this one, they will be shouting Isreal kill journalist. Bunch of terorist
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by zumbigbo(m): 12:48am On Feb 17
Jewish Hollywood IDF script no 252
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by hooklover: 12:58am On Feb 17
Y is it u must first be a muslim b4 beoming a terrorist ?
Hardky c a chrustaun terririst .

Y is islam and terrorism like bread and butter ?
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by bewla(m): 1:59am On Feb 17
Righteousness2:

GOD BLESS ISRAEL.
Your mind is made up and nothing can change it

But be more objective
People make you and can break you

Another lie from the home of actors
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Jayokey: 2:56am On Feb 17
How did Obi come into this?. You won't talk about how your slave master has turned the country upside down. He built Lagos, to build Nigeria, he ran out of cement, blocks, sand and even common ideas. Nonsense.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Jayokey: 3:01am On Feb 17
owiko:
The IDF be giving me reasons to support their continual onslaught (call it genocide if you want) against Hamas terrorists back-to-back.
As a matter of urgency, baba Emilokan should deploy any available resources towards hiring the IDF so that as he'd be teaching Obi and his supporters a lesson on one hand, the IDF would be teaching the terrorists rampaging the country a bitter lesson on the other hand.
How did Obi come into this? You won't talk about how your slave master has turned the country upside down. He built Lagos, to build Nigeria the cement, blocks, sand and even common ideas finished. Nonsense.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by balisa1(f): 6:32am On Feb 17
Righteousness2:

GOD BLESS ISRAEL.
It is just another propaganda by Israel and the West! They are just trying in vain to justify the killing of children and other innocent Palestinians.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Beverlyjean(f): 6:45am On Feb 17
liasmiram2567:

HAS YOUR EVIL,GENOCIDAL ISREAL ACHIEVED ITS GOAL?NO,IT HAS NOT AND 8T CANNEVER WITH USE OF FORCE IT HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO WIN THE WAR WITH ORDINARY HAMAS THAT IS NOT EQUIPPED WITH MODERN MILITARY CAPABILITY.
YOU SUPPORT A COUNTRY THAT JAS DESTROYED CHURCHES AND KILLED CHRISTIANS AMONG OTHERS.LET ME TELL YOU. THERE ARE MORE CHRISTIANS IN PALESTINE THAN ISREAL. EVEN THE CHRISTIANS O ISREAL ARE MAJORLY OF PALESTINIAN ORIGIN.

Ur gaslighting can't work and will never work... they killed innocent civilians on Oct 7 and Palestinians celebrated it... una never see anything... this is the one that will teach u guys a bitter lesson... next time , when una hear Israel, u will run as fast as u can and as far as ur legs can carry u
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by DeOTR: 6:52am On Feb 17
Holiness2100:

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel-at-war/1707687310-al-jazeera-journalist-moonlighting-as-hamas-terrorist
I won't be surprised if Al-jazeerah knew about this. They're literally the propaganda machine for Hamas.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Friend22(m): 7:06am On Feb 17
Righteousness2:

GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

Go to Israel and see if they reckon with nobodies like you.
This idiot do not know that there are more christians in Palestine going through the same horror everyday, but his fervent foolishness thinks this terroristic Zionist state is the Israel of old.
You're are sick in the head!

I believe say dem swear for you!
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by zoedew: 7:19am On Feb 17
Imka:
The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists.
Not the issue here.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Luckysbab: 7:22am On Feb 17
owiko:
The IDF be giving me reasons to support their continual onslaught (call it genocide if you want) against Hamas terrorists back-to-back.
As a matter of urgency, baba Emilokan should deploy any available resources towards hiring the IDF so that as he'd be teaching Obi and his supporters a lesson on one hand, the IDF would be teaching the terrorists rampaging the country a bitter lesson on the other hand.

Pray tell what major milestone they have achieved so far against the said Hamas, rather than randomly killing tens of thousands of ordinary citizens.

If it was Russia that posted this crap as some sort of major achievement, you will criticize them for chasing shadows.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:22am On Feb 17
Pinkybush:
just the same way you are a boko Haram terrorist here in Nigeria. All Muslims both men and women are terrorists. I hate that religion.
Even the UN does not recognize Hamas as a terrorist group. Hamas is a political group whose foundation is rooted in resistance against occupation.
Same as Nelson Mandela’s party in SA and many other groups fighting against occupation.
In international law you are justified to take up arms against an occupying power.
Think whatever you like, na you get brain.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Luckysbab: 7:24am On Feb 17
Akfrenzy:
ISLAM

I fear una hypocrisy 😆

Are you referring to your scamming pastors who "eat with the lord" and "cure barreness with leftover food"?
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:28am On Feb 17
Beigalodesigns:

Say no more, you are one already after all every Muslim is a potential terrorist
Even the UN does not recognize Hamas as a terrorist group. Hamas is a political group whose foundation is rooted in resistance against occupation.
Same as Nelson Mandela’s party in SA and many other groups fighting against occupation.
In international law you are justified to take up arms against an occupying power.
Think whatever you like, na you get brain
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:32am On Feb 17
Beverlyjean:

Ur gaslighting can't work and will never work... they killed innocent civilians on Oct 7 and Palestinians celebrated it... una never see anything... this is the one that will teach u guys a bitter lesson... next time , when una hear Israel, u will run as fast as u can and as far as ur legs can carry u
They terrorist Isreal have been killing innocent Palestinians since 1947.
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by DeOTR: 7:51am On Feb 17
EEIA:

Make you no call name oh! lest they dish you ban.

Mynd your business, maybe I’ll have to tell you 44 times grin
cheesy
Re: Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah by Okarakwu: 8:00am On Feb 17
Is a known fact that Aljazeera is a terrorist sympathizer....just watch the channel for 5 minutes and you will confirm it .
Holiness2100:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ethiopia’s PM, Abiy Ahmed Has Gone To The Battlefront: State-Affiliated Media / Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.